Tottenham Thread

chonabot

The delusional part is the fact that all you Spurs fans, excepting carmine, refuse to condemn Levy and are forever informing TV about the latest guy who you are going to buy, when it is blatantly obvious to everyone else that its simply not going to happen.

The reference to Benteke/Bernard and your new left winger, was in answer to iancx. Hope thats clear.rolleyes.gif

My last 2 posts about Levy

Posted 2013-07-17 09:29:57

, more likely a case of Levy just dithering as usual

Posted 2013-07-20 08:58:39

I think its all down to Levy Ian, no centre forward, no one leaving as he is obviously asking too much money ! someone needs to shoot him and put me in charge

Footnote : you would have thought that he had learnt his lesson after previous seasons but obviously not ( wheres the angry emoticon BJ)

Now show me where i have informed TV about the latest guy we are going to buy !!!!!!!

Basicly don't come on here spouting unless you have your facts right plod.

Anything to say Mystic Jack dick_head-440.gif

and btw redrus. Ian is not a sanctimonious <deleted>.

he's a proud spurs supporter who speaks from the heart. not everybody likes that.

As for years of experience on TV forum, in my book that counts for nothing.

and while I'm on about, I'll read rijit's stuff any day of the week cos 99 percent of the time it makes absolute sense.

Certain others posting on the Spurs thread I have no respect for at all.

Me and you got off to a good start. let us keep that position in place before it gets corrupted by the bs on an internet forum.

SP.

I guess its a Northern/Southern thing.

United are our main enemy, yet we give each other and take from each other all sorts of cr@p. The main contributors, myself, BJ, Jellydog, Redrus, nev, Mr Red, Leung Ken never have any real problem with each other. Its all meant as banter.

But most of you southern boys take it personal. You can give it out, yet you cant take it.

At the moment Spurs are an easy target because of the uncertainty of Bale and the lack of a CF. Next week it will be someone else.

At the end of the day its supposed to be an internet forum, but in my experience the personal insults originate from the southern lot. Enjoy the banter and dont be so insecure!!

Southern Shandys tongue.png

• Like 1

I really wouldn't worry what Marca say. Like anyone else they have columns to fill. I still remember them posting a picture of Vieira under the headline "We've got him!", where they announced his signing, fee and all.

Which was funny, because he stayed at Arsenal until Wenger sold him to Juventus.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Jacqui, come on, if you were called a sanctimonious <deleted> you would bite a little too.... Yeah for sure. Nothing to do with north or south, just a bit of banter that got the tiniest bit out of hand because of the flaming Star and Mirror newspapers! It's all good now, redruns and me are (kind of) good mates..... I can't wait for the start of the real season! COYS

• Like 1

The delusional part is the fact that all you Spurs fans, excepting carmine, refuse to condemn Levy and are forever informing TV about the latest guy who you are going to buy, when it is blatantly obvious to everyone else that its simply not going to happen.

The reference to Benteke/Bernard and your new left winger, was in answer to iancx. Hope thats clear.rolleyes.gif

I think its all down to Levy Ian, no centre forward, no one leaving as he is obviously asking too much money ! someone needs to shoot him and put me in charge

Footnote : you would have thought that he had learnt his lesson after previous seasons but obviously not ( wheres the angry emoticon BJ)

Now show me where i have informed TV about the latest guy we are going to buy !!!!!!!

You use the word plod Alfie.

Is that Internet jargon or would a chav understand it?

Plod as in PC Plod but i think he was a Special or a traffic warden bah.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Several posts and replies removed.

Blimey, I wish the season would start quickly, it's getting manic.

Can you put in for overtime?

Watch out jingles i saw that Smoko trying to nick your job before,deputy dawg like! tongue.png

• Like 1

Watch out jingles i saw that Smoko trying to nick your job before,deputy dawg like! tongue.png

Overtime is of no use Red. Double times nothing = nothing albeit at least there is still no tax to pay. biggrin.png

• Like 1

To give the dear chap the benefit of doubt.... Redruns, are you from Yorkshire, Lancashire or another county? Having lived in the North ( ruckin inhospitable I might add.... Catterick Moor and the Lakes) ..... it might help me to understand your obvious animosity? We just wanna talk spurs in here and happy to go along with any sensible banter with our adversaries. There is little point in slagging each other off.

Let the real fighting take place on the pitch. COYS

Catterick... No comment.

I grew up in Salford onto Fallowfield and Levenshulme, being schooled in Gorton, now living in the lovely Harrogate, not that any of that matters.

No animosity at all, not one bit, but if you can be passionate, why can't I..? If someone is being sanctimonious, I'll tell them..., as I would also like to be told.

With respect though, fella, all we wanna do is talk United in our thread too... ;) And I came onto the Spurs thread and spoke about Spurs, again, with respect, it was you that got all touchy...

redrus

Oi, this is not a general chitter chatter thread for all and sundry or some sort of technical thread for mystic's e-mail problems, this is a serious thread meant for constructive posts only so please treat it as one wai.gif

No, this is the Spurs thread... Tut, are you lost again....... The Manchester United thread ----------> is that way ;) (that's where you normally are)

redrus

Watch out jingles i saw that Smoko trying to nick your job before,deputy dawg like! Posted Image

Its bad enough in here without leaping into the real loony bin. :D

• Like 2

To give the dear chap the benefit of doubt.... Redruns, are you from Yorkshire, Lancashire or another county? Having lived in the North ( ruckin inhospitable I might add.... Catterick Moor and the Lakes) ..... it might help me to understand your obvious animosity? We just wanna talk spurs in here and happy to go along with any sensible banter with our adversaries. There is little point in slagging each other off.

Let the real fighting take place on the pitch. COYS

Catterick... No comment.

I grew up in Salford onto Fallowfield and Levenshulme, being schooled in Gorton, now living in the lovely Harrogate, not that any of that matters.

No animosity at all, not one bit, but if you can be passionate, why can't I..? If someone is being sanctimonious, I'll tell them..., as I would also like to be told.

With respect though, fella, all we wanna do is talk United in our thread too... wink.png And I came onto the Spurs thread and spoke about Spurs, again, with respect, it was you that got all touchy...

redrus

Ok, you've said yer bit, now piss off to your own thread laugh.png

Aaaaaaaaand, back to reality... Nice one Alfie. ;)

redrus

• Like 1

Okidoki....so that's the line drawn under that. No more Star or Mirror BS please Redruns.

Seems Sunderland are a bit hissed off they can't have Rose. Do you think AVB will play Benny tomorrow, just to keep things sweet?

• Like 1

Funny old betting on where Bale will be after the summer window closes.

1/3 with Ladbrokes, 4/7 with Bet 365 to be at Spurs (only two showing)

5/4 - 11/8 - 1/2 - 13/8 with Bet 365, Sky Bet, Victor & Ladbrokes to be at Real Madrid.

Plod as in PC Plod but i think he was a Special or a traffic warden bah.gif

That figures.

Evening all.

5/4 - 11/8 - 1/2 - 13/8 with Bet 365, Sky Bet, Victor & Ladbrokes to be at Real Madrid.

Duhhhhh go for the odds against and lose yer money.

Duhhhhh go for the odds against and lose yer money.

I usually find Ladbrokes pretty reliable......why not have a 350 quid to 200 on with Bet 365, easy money?

• Like 1