Tottenham Thread

chonabot

The 10 men made you look very ordinary.I was proud of my team yesterday,despite another pathetic decision by the ref.Pullis actualy tried to get the ref changed last wed,but the fa refused,and TP never complains.That idiot in black has sent of 6 players this season,3 from Stoke.The Fuller miss and Mama slip gave you the game which you didnt deserve

I think you were watching a different game to everyone else mr somtampet, here are the stats :

Stoke Spurs

Possession 47% 53%

Shots on target 4 9

Shots off target 4 7

.Cant see you challenging for the top 4 unless Twitchy bancrupts your club too,maybe he will be in jail soon.

I think that you have failed to notice that we are already challenging for the top 4, but i suppose if i supported a team such as Stoke i wouldn't bother looking at the league table either.

I think this is a case of another poster not thinking before he post's.

Edited by alfieconn

Tonight's matches listed on the Truevisions site

101 Portsmouth v Chelsea

104 Villa v Sunderland

105 City v Everton

121 Blackburn v Birmingham

There is no mention of the Spurs match, Star Sports is broadcasting it, and in the past rounds this season FA Cup matches have been broadcast in Thailand on ESPN/Star but they have been shown on the Truesport's schedule. This time it's not on the schedule, so I guess it won't be available here.

As already stated, it's "check the channels at the time" mode, I do believe it will be shown on one of the Truesports channels.

Tonight's matches listed on the Truevisions site

101 Portsmouth v Chelsea

104 Villa v Sunderland

105 City v Everton

121 Blackburn v Birmingham

There is no mention of the Spurs match, Star Sports is broadcasting it, and in the past rounds this season FA Cup matches have been broadcast in Thailand on ESPN/Star but they have been shown on the Truesport's schedule. This time it's not on the schedule, so I guess it won't be available here.

As already stated, it's "check the channels at the time" mode, I do believe it will be shown on one of the Truesports channels.

For my info Delboy where do you get the above ? when i put in Live schedule, platinum package,sports, all channels and the date all i get is 11 entries with the chelsea and aston villa games :) .

It's very simple to see the TV schedules on the Truesports site, use this link

http://www.truevisionstv.com/trueworld.aspx?t=1240132872484

To see the schedules, just scroll down the page, the schedules are at the bottom.

If you want to check on the channels for upcoming Premier League matches, click on the Premier League banner at the top of the page.

It's very simple to see the TV schedules on the Truesports site, use this link

http://www.truevisionstv.com/trueworld.aspx?t=1240132872484

To see the schedules, just scroll down the page, the schedules are at the bottom.

If you want to check on the channels for upcoming Premier League matches, click on the Premier League banner at the top of the page.

Owe yeah found the banner :) and that shows fixtures that the programme schedule doesn't, anyway not too wori.

Defoe and Lennon back soon i am hearing, hopefully for the big three matches. Very good sustitutions by HR and an alround impressive performance. Next two games, Pompey(H) and S'Land(A). Six points there would heap pressure on the others whilst we break for the semi.

Very good sustitutions by HR and an alround impressive performance.

:) Has carmine's account been hacked? :D

Great news regarding Lennon and Defoe....it just gets better and better. :D

Mate you could'nt get a fairer man than me :D He made the right switches.

Facts of the matter are that three players who were previously not picked or out of form, have come in and produced the goods when other key players were crocked. They were forced replacements, not tactically chosen. I think Gareth Bale in particular has been a revelation. When Lennon returns our strikers shouls have bundles of oppotunities flying in from left and right.

Due to the "offload" at the end of the transfer window you've got to worry about cover if Corluka is laid up though

Defoe and Lennon back soon i am hearing, hopefully for the big three matches. Very good sustitutions by HR and an alround impressive performance. Next two games, Pompey(H) and S'Land(A). Six points there would heap pressure on the others whilst we break for the semi.

Where did the news about Lennon and Defoe come from. I hope its true but we cant expect Lennon to be at his best straight away. I also notice both FA Cup semi final matches are being played this weekend in the premiership. When did that last happen so close to semi dates.

Where did the news about Lennon and Defoe come from. I hope its true but we cant expect Lennon to be at his best straight away. I also notice both FA Cup semi final matches are being played this weekend in the premiership. When did that last happen so close to semi dates.

Both are back in training, Defoe's injury nowhere near as bad as first thought Our fixture list for April is a nightmare but i do believe we have the squad to deal with it. That said, we could have done without the weakening of the squap in the transfer window. I just don't know what the thought process was with that. It will be great news if the Sandro deal goes through though. We do need cover for Palacios.

Something that does need to be addressed IF we qualify for CL is the centre back situation, With Woody and Ledley crocked, and Dawson i think might be a little out of his league without a high quality partner.

Thoughts anyone?

Both are back in training, Defoe's injury nowhere near as bad as first thought Our fixture list for April is a nightmare but i do believe we have the squad to deal with it. That said, we could have done without the weakening of the squap in the transfer window. I just don't know what the thought process was with that. It will be great news if the Sandro deal goes through though. We do need cover for Palacios.

Something that does need to be addressed IF we qualify for CL is the centre back situation, With Woody and Ledley crocked, and Dawson i think might be a little out of his league without a high quality partner.

Thoughts anyone?

If Dawson can handle the Prem teams, the only one in the CL to worry about is Barca.

But he has struggled a bit against Man Yoo, Chelsea Arsenal and Torres :D

yea but you aren't really thinking of doing well anyways correct?

James, my masterplan for european domination is on course and when Harry gets banged up we will move onto phase two :)

James, my masterplan for european domination is on course and when Harry gets banged up we will move onto phase two :)

Pompey part deux?

Pompey part deux?

No mate, Harry gets banged up remember and the we offload Jenas

Pompey part deux?

I don't think you can compare Portsmouth to Spurs :D

No mate, Harry gets banged up remember and the we offload Jenas

By the looks of Redknapp in recent weeks he'd be released on medical grounds. He's looking more and more like Ronnie Biggs by the day.

Who will be daft enough to buy Jenas? Maybe Liverpool will need a replacement or two in the summer. :)