Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Draw written all over it.

Yep I'm down for 2-2

We've only conceded once in nine games. I see this one as being very tight

Well I did have 1-1 initially, but I think Spurs are going to go at it and i don't think Jose can afford to play like he did at United, so I'm hoping he is thinking they need to get at Spurs and we get a ding dong up and down the park match.

• Like 1

Yep I'm down for 2-2

We've only conceded once in nine games. I see this one as being very tight

Well I did have 1-1 initially, but I think Spurs are going to go at it and i don't think Jose can afford to play like he did at United, so I'm hoping he is thinking they need to get at Spurs and we get a ding dong up and down the park match.

Yep, Jose will play an all out attacking 5-4-1 formation.

biggrin.png

and Mata will be watching in a bar in Marbella biggrin.png

No Rose, Holtby or Lamela. No Mata, Torres up front.

No Rose is a massive blow for Spurs if thats the situation. It will be the main target are for Chelsea. No Lamela and Holtby? He's obviously decided not to start with them but i've been out and about so this is all news to me!

Naughton and Dembele both start. Back four a worry now. Dembele going to have to stay deeper than normal me thinks.

A surprising start 11 for me, but what the hell do I know (do we know...lol). In AVB we trust.

COYS...... Really excited for this one

Lloris; Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Dembele, Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Soldado

Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry ©, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Oscar, Hazard; Torres

Good luck mjj....I haven't forgotten...lol

COYS

Why would you want United to draw?

Please don't misunderstand me Red, I would love you to lose every game, but the chances are you will be just too good for WBA at OT. Hence, hope they can hold you to a draw.

Don't worry no offence taken ...in fact we are used to it and no matter all the spiel here your post goes to show we are still the team everyone is scared of whistling.gif

That is why smokie chops wants us beat wink.png

• Like 1

Lloris; Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Dembele, Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Soldado

Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry ©, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Oscar, Hazard; Torres

That will do fine for starters.

May there be great football and the best team win.

SP

• Like 1

Didn't see the last 20 minutes of the first half as AIS app is pants today.xangry.png.pagespeed.ic.Cla6z9sEn6.png But from what I've seen neither team have played that well, but Spurs are attacking more and look the most likely to score again. sad.png

Correct not much class on show here mjj.

Why would you want United to draw?

Please don't misunderstand me Red, I would love you to lose every game, but the chances are you will be just too good for WBA at OT. Hence, hope they can hold you to a draw.

Don't worry no offence taken ...in fact we are used to it and no matter all the spiel here your post goes to show we are still the team everyone is scared of whistling.gif

That is why smokie chops wants us beat wink.png

If it's any consolation Red, I'd still like you to get stuffed thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

And now the fighting can begin. :-)

My take.

Torres shouldn't have been sent off. Second half Chelsea looked the better team until the Torres incident. Eriksen was nothing special, but I liked the look of Dembele and Lloris is a quality keeper. Soldado was anonymous. Torres looked much better, Mata changes Chelsea's attacking threat massively and was also quite defensive today.

Overall I can't complain with a draw after we were down to 10 men and away from home.

Why the <deleted> wasn't Lamela playing?!!!! Ridiculous unless he was injured and i don't think he was. Totally ridiculous

Correct carmine.

So what do we learn from this game?

Chelsea:

Mata: Classy player. Mourhino never said he wasn't.

Torres. Anybody get him to play it will be Mourhino.

Chelsea under Mourhino: Play for 3 points just like we did against Everton.

Spurs:

Up to you.