07 Lennon

11 Lamela

16 Naughton

18 Defoe

19 Dembélé

23 Eriksen

24 Friedel

Jogo Bonito and Good Luck.

Spuds fans sinking to new lows again I see,not surprising really if you've ever had the displeasure of attending the lane the minimum level of common sense amongst those in attendance is evident.

Smoke bombing the lino,the club should be banned from travelling to away matches.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Tick tock.....

Big win for Smokes.

Prefer it if i am wrong and we win 5-0....but yeah its a good win.

5-0 though....give us those please.....

Well predicted smokes, Spurs never really looked in trouble.......but what's happening to Lamela?

Good win to get back on track but were crying out for a creative spark. 63% possession, dominant as usual but still not troubling the opposition keeper enough.

One big question starting to raise its head is what on earth are we going to do with Lamela? I really don't think anyone envisaged Townsend to break through this quickly.

Lamela=Kagawa

No,

1. Kagawa has already had a year to get aclimatised.

2. Lamela is being kept out by an England international at the top of his form.

3. Lamela is 3 years younger and lot less experienced.

4. Kagawa has a second job (Sushi Chef) where as Lamela hasn't.

Lamela=Kagawa

No,

55555 for 4.

Lamela=Kagawa

No,

55555 for 4.

Lamela's family have a cattle ranch in Argentina. Could do a deal with Kagawa on the beef.

Good win to get back on track but were crying out for a creative spark. 63% possession, dominant as usual but still not troubling the opposition keeper enough.

One big question starting to raise its head is what on earth are we going to do with Lamela? I really don't think anyone envisaged Townsend to break through this quickly.

Not only Lamela, but Chadli & Erikson too.

I think AVB will play them in Europe this Thursday, and then there's the League Cup next week also.

Plenty of match time for everyone.

Not only Lamela, but Chadli & Erikson too.

I think AVB will play them in Europe this Thursday, and then there's the League Cup next week also.

Plenty of match time for everyone.

Yes there is and we should be happy with our league position so far given half our team is new and still needs to gel properly.

I don't think we are playing particularly well as a team yet and clearly Lamela is going to take time to settle and find his feet in the Premiership....no real problem there for me.....the lad has bags of talent....hopefully he is just getting up to speed.

Just the quality throughout the attack now must be a pleasure for the young members of the squad...all bodes well for the future.

As to the flare....just a couple of muppets who had a holiday in Turin recently....I presume.

Hopefully your muppets got outed, or otherwise dealt with, by the Tottenham away team!

They have been arrested and will probably be sentenced to a few weeks of ball boy duties and prawn sarnies at your place.

No worse punishment than that Santi! biggrin.png

Lamela=Kagawa

No,

To be fair alfie, in his career he's played for River Plate, Roma an Argentinian international who moved to Spurs for a huge fee. How much experience does he need?

Lamela=Kagawa

No,

To be fair alfie, in his career he's played for River Plate, Roma an Argentinian international who moved to Spurs for a huge fee. How much experience does he need?

Some players take longer to adjust than others. For whatever reason. Modric is a prime example where he was fairly lousy when he began at Madrid and is now very much one of their key players. That said, he has more experience than a 21 year old like Lamela. He only played 38 games for River Plate and had a couple of seasons in Italy admittedly but that is a totally different style of play to the premier league.

Ofcourse the main problem is that Lamela's favored position is playing as an inverted winger on the right but guess who's currently occupying that position!

Lamela=Kagawa

No,

Some players take longer to adjust than others. For whatever reason. Modric is a prime example where he was fairly lousy when he began at Madrid and is now very much one of their key players. That said, he has more experience than a 21 year old like Lamela. He only played 38 games for River Plate and had a couple of seasons in Italy admittedly but that is a totally different style of play to the premier league.

Ofcourse the main problem is that Lamela's favored position is playing as an inverted winger on the right but guess who's currently occupying that position!

How can he adjust if he doesn't play?

I quite agree. But how can you drop Townsend the way he has been performing? Lamela has also been used in more of a strikers role but we have Soldado(who will be class if we ever give him any service) and that useless turd Adebayor can play a bit if the mood takes him.

The problem is going to get worse what with the world cup looming and players needing to put themselves in the selection window. I'd be temptes to give him a go on the left but thats a tough call on Sigurdsson.

World cup selection no longer an issue for Townsend but then again getting into the England squad and getting into the argentine squad are two different things altogether.

I quite agree. But how can you drop Townsend the way he has been performing? Lamela has also been used in more of a strikers role but we have Soldado(who will be class if we ever give him any service) and that useless turd Adebayor can play a bit if the mood takes him.

The problem is going to get worse what with the world cup looming and players needing to put themselves in the selection window. I'd be temptes to give him a go on the left but thats a tough call on Sigurdsson.

World cup selection no longer an issue for Townsend but then again getting into the England squad and getting into the argentine squad are two different things altogether.

Yes, it's going to be tough on him if he gets overlooked by Argentina because he's not playing regular first team football.

Hopefully your muppets got outed, or otherwise dealt with, by the Tottenham away team!

They have been arrested and will probably be sentenced to a few weeks of ball boy duties and prawn sarnies at your place.

No worse punishment than that Santi! biggrin.png

Nah, a couple of months community service recovering shopping trolleys at your new stadium Sainsburys.

thumbsup.gif

Yes, it's going to be tough on him if he gets overlooked by Argentina because he's not playing regular first team football.

Well he'll have to prove he's indispensable when he gets his opportunities, won't he?

There are plenty of players in that particular boat.

Townsend and Lamela. Nice problem to have.

Not sure what this 'kid glove' treatment for Lamela is all about. Maybe throw him in the deep end in Europa?

If he's any good he should shine.

(Tbh. I think Mourhino did the honourable thing with Lukaku with the World Cup coming up.)

Anyway, I hear some Tottenham fans making a case for Adebayor in the new system.

Bottom line. AVB has got some great assets now. Just needs to martial it all together.

2 players for every position at least by the looks of it.

Carmine may want to comment about left back etc. Word on the street is Naughton is questionable.

Spuds fans sinking to new lows again I see,not surprising really if you've ever had the displeasure of attending the lane the minimum level of common sense amongst those in attendance is evident.

Smoke bombing the lino,the club should be banned from travelling to away matches.

Here he is!!!

You lot should be banned from calling yourselves a "football" team. Two bob club

Here he is!!!

You lot should be banned from calling yourselves a "football" team.  Two bob club

Maybe,but throwing pyrotechnics at the officials is bottom of the barrel stuff is it not.

Hopefully the club and the perpetrators will be made an example of.

Oh is that the same two bob club who turned you over in your own back yard recently.

Its going to take time with Lamela, and he'll have to really bust out when he gets a chance if he expects to break into the starting eleven. To be fair Ups Lamela hasn't featured much with Argentina. He's been capped of course, but ordinarily comes on as a sub and I can't recall him having any significant minutes in a game that really meant much. Like with Spurs he's an odd man out, and given Argentina's attacking riches he gets only limited time on the pitch. He'd have to beat out Messi, Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria, and possibly Lavezzi and Palacio. Ain't happening any time soon barring a slew of injuries.

• Like 1

Here he is!!!

You lot should be banned from calling yourselves a "football" team. Two bob club

Maybe,but throwing pyrotechnics at the officials is bottom of the barrel stuff is it not.

Hopefully the club and the perpetrators will be made an example of.

Oh is that the same two bob club who turned you over in your own back yard recently.

Someone wake me up when he's finished