Tottenham Thread

chonabot

bolo zendens goal was a cracker ey! shame about the dent in saggy chopps euro hopes :D

Hang on a minute lads, the Brain of Britain is on here, i'm surprised he knows how to use a keyboard let alone string a sentence together :D .

chuppachops is having a dig at saggychops, bit ironic that :) .

bolo zendens goal was a cracker ey! shame about the dent in saggy chopps euro hopes :D

Hang on a minute lads, the Brain of Britain is on here, i'm surprised he knows how to use a keyboard let alone string a sentence together :D .

chuppachops is having a dig at saggychops, bit ironic that :) .

:D:D:D , quality

Take a deep breath. That was the best I've seen Sunderland play in years. Bloody typical we didn't play badly made some good chances but they simply played out of their skin. Fair play to them.

Not the result we wanted but I take heart from the way we tried to pull it back. Plenty more twists and turns in this race I hope. :)

Yes more twists and turns than a Turkish belly dancers belly :D

Edited by alfieconn

All these English Clubs being out of the CL at not even the Semi stage, disgusting..

At least the whole Counntry will have the Spuds to root for next Year aye, you will do a much better job with Messi et all in your side ( who will get linked with you in teh Summer in at least 4 Newspapers Arry has influence over ) won't you ?? :)

All these English Clubs being out of the CL at not even the Semi stage, disgusting..

At least the whole Counntry will have the Spuds to root for next Year aye, you will do a much better job with Messi et all in your side ( who will get linked with you in teh Summer in at least 4 Newspapers Arry has influence over ) won't you ?? :D

Now if you were talking about Man City and Messi that would be thought..be it highly unlikely

Have you been upsetting the Geordies Singher? :)

Edited by carmine

At least the whole Counntry will have the Spuds to root for next Year aye, you will do a much better job with Messi et all in your side ( who will get linked with you in teh Summer in at least 4 Newspapers Arry has influence over ) won't you ?? :D

To be fair singhy i think 7th or 8th is the best we can hope for now :) as our run in is obviously a lot harder than anyone else's and as Shebby said "we are out of the equation".

As for Messi, i don't think even Ari could swing that one :D .

With our injuries we could even struggle against Portsmouth this weekend so looks like we will join the other 18 clubs who won't win a trophy this year.

To be fair singhy i think 7th or 8th is the best we can hope for now :) as our run in is obviously a lot harder than anyone else's and as Shebby said "we are out of the equation".

As for Messi, i don't think even Ari could swing that one :D .

With our injuries we could even struggle against Portsmouth this weekend so looks like we will join the other 18 clubs who won't win a trophy this year.

Don't try that Jedi Magic, Reverse Physchology sh*te with me Conn... :D

I odn't know what's them matter with the Carmine, i only wished them well & then they start saying they don't wnat to get into an argument with me, haven't a clue what made them think they would.. :D:D

Edited by MSingh

Anyone else on here getting nervous about Lawros predictions, soon to be released on the BBC sport website :)

Time to stop tuning into Woman's hour carmine and get with the script. 3-0 by half time and then think about resting 'em for Wednesday's stroll out against the Arse.

I wonder how Portsmouth will react to their relegation news. It can't have done much for their team's morale going into this one! :D

Grant basically conceeded Relegation a few weeks back & has been resting Players in the Prem ever since they won their Quarter Final, get up to date Smokie won't you... :)

To use the words of the Coward that is Kevin Keegan, " I'd love it, i'd love it if ......." :D

I wonder how Portsmouth will react to their relegation news. It can't have done much for their team's morale going into this one! :D

Grant basically conceeded Relegation a few weeks back & has been resting Players in the Prem ever since they won their Quarter Final

I wasn't aware they had enough players to rest anyone! :)

To use the words of the Coward that is Kevin Keegan, " I'd love it, i'd love it if ......." :D

No one will be happier than us if Portsmouth bottle it today Singhy. Not that it will matter either way as we will win no matter how they play. :)

a great result for pfc. now the filth will be tired against us on weds night, so we can finish em off quicker

Believe what you will however the real business starts here. You're right to comment on the extra time but it wasn't a tiring game for us more frustrating than anything else and we will want to take it out on you on Wednesday....bring it on!

No one will be happier than us if Portsmouth bottle it today Singhy. Not that it will matter either way as we will win no matter how they play. :)

I love you people, you're great.... :D

Its saturday morning and i've just woken up after a terrible nightmare, dreamt that the scammers won, Man city won by a hat full and we lost to Pompey, lets hope that none of this comes true this weekend :) .

It's weird Alfredo but the week before last Dan was down & i remember saying to him as Stoke scored against us that we'd gone one down, we checked on Chelsea & they had just scored their sixth, your lot had just gone 2 up against someone, Hull had just gone 2 up against someone & i said " Don't bother checking on Millwall, they're probably 4-0 ", but the were 5-0 up !!! :D

This weekend was a bit different though, Millwall aside & Chels ( who i have $$ on for the double so not that bad ), all was good.... :D

well, what a pleasant weekend that was,seems as though youre on fire with the tips smokie, :D , any predictions for the next 4 games?

Well we produced the goods when it really mattered tonight. :D Wonderful simply marvellous displlay by Dawson and towards the end Gomez made a string of fantastic stops. A vital result for us in the hunt for fourth spot. :)

Delighted to put an end to the Arse false hopes of winning the league as well of course lets hope we can do the same on Saturday.

Well, we're still in it. Great result.

If only Ledley was able to play more games for us. I'm sure his loss isn't felt by Capello also. Obviously i'm biased but a fully fit Ledley King is a better player than Terry and would be a far better fit to partner Ferdinand. Terry is quite simply too slow. Added to this King is an extremely good holding midfield if required. Oh well, never to be though.I just can't believe the difference he makes to our defence/team everytime he plays.

Modric excellent, and a reasonable start for Mr Rose :)

Gives us some momentum to take to the Chelsea game. Bit worried about our centre back situation for that game but early days still.