Tottenham Thread

chonabot

It seems the club are nearly ready, subject to a few design changes, to submit the new stadium plans to Haringey Council.

I have only one question mark against what looks like a fantastic stadium.

With 27000 existing season ticket holders, a waiting list of 23000 for season tickets, and 70000 registered members, why on earth isn't the capacity going to be nearer 70000 rather than the planned 58000 which is clearly not enough.

These figures have been the same for a few years so any CL qualification is a bonus.

No arguments with the above I guess it just comes down to money in the end.

I'd be happy enough to see building work begin to be honest....

yep , those design changes will be to bring the capacity to 175,000, sell out every week

We would be getting around about the 65000 mark though would'nt we ant that would amount to a very significant increase in revenues than the planned stadium offers (stand corrected it's capacity is 56250)which is a nonsense.

Do know why you're taking the piss here, i'm not bigging us up, just stating facts and logic Imola. Sounds like the old inferiority complex coming out again :)

• 2 weeks later...
It seems the club are nearly ready, subject to a few design changes, to submit the new stadium plans to Haringey Council.

I have only one question mark against what looks like a fantastic stadium.

With 27000 existing season ticket holders, a waiting list of 23000 for season tickets, and 70000 registered members, why on earth isn't the capacity going to be nearer 70000 rather than the planned 58000 which is clearly not enough.

These figures have been the same for a few years so any CL qualification is a bonus.

No arguments with the above I guess it just comes down to money in the end.

I'd be happy enough to see building work begin to be honest....

yep , those design changes will be to bring the capacity to 175,000, sell out every week

We would be getting around about the 65000 mark though would'nt we ant that would amount to a very significant increase in revenues than the planned stadium offers (stand corrected it's capacity is 56250)which is a nonsense.

Do know why you're taking the piss here, i'm not bigging us up, just stating facts and logic Imola. Sounds like the old inferiority complex coming out again :)

course you would !! you could triple that with a chaz and dave half time gig , i love you lot

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/9104105

Proving no club is bigger than us. :D

feel free to continue your delirious input smokie, best free comedy ive known for ages,

can you be up front , zero question and name the honours list of that lot you aspire to since 1980 ie.

and then follow up that , with a convincing statement that convinces anyone that no club is bigger than you????

ie caps , silver, , youths who have progressed elsewhere? and titles of course,YOUVE GOT A 20 YEAR SPAN THER MATE, roll em all out, cant wait for someone like you to impress me.

no one bigger than us ????????

theers not much bigger than you lot ,as far as muggy 2bob egos go mate :D

mugs :):D:D:D , i really love you :D

feel free to continue your delirious input smokie, best free comedy ive known for ages,

can you be up front , zero question and name the honours list of that lot you aspire to since 1980 ie.

and then follow up that , with a convincing statement that convinces anyone that no club is bigger than you????

ie caps , silver, , youths who have progressed elsewhere? and titles of course,YOUVE GOT A 20 YEAR SPAN THER MATE, roll em all out, cant wait for someone like you to impress me.

Champions league imola don't forget that. I prefer to look forward to next season with the quality squad we have already and with a world class attacking midfielder in Modric as our playmaker we stand every chance of having an even more successful season. :D

Just keep thinking within the box imola then you'll never be disappointed mate. :D

Champions league imola don't forget that. I prefer to look forward to next season with the quality squad we have already and with a world class attacking midfielder in Modric as our playmaker we stand every chance of having an even more successful season. :D

Just keep thinking within the box imola then you'll never be disappointed mate. :D

He's not world class but he's very good and it was very pleasing to fend off Chelsea. As Mr Conn pointed out, three goals and three assists is simply not good enough. His marked improvement there is going to be pivotal to our progress next season.

Erhm Imola, we would be filling up a stadium of that size and if you don't believe that you are the one living in cloud cookoo land. It does'nt make us a big club, but we are very well supported. (God forbid Arsenal/Chelsea support)

mugs :D:D:D:D , i really love you :D

Your quite right Imola 6 trophies since 1980 is not good enough for a club of our size.

But what have "cap's" and "youths who have progressed elsewhere" got to do with determining if a club is a big club :D or are you back on the one "we produced Lampard,Cole,Ferdinand and many more (like your the only ones to have produced good players ), this is only thing you scammers have in your history that you can bleat on about and don't we know it and talk like it is the equivalant of winning trophies :) .

mugs :D:D:D:D , i really love you :D

Your quite right Imola 6 trophies since 1980 is not good enough for a club of our size.

But what have "cap's" and "youths who have progressed elsewhere" got to do with determining if a club is a big club :D or are you back on the one "we produced Lampard,Cole,Ferdinand and many more (like your the only ones to have produced good players ), this is only thing you scammers have in your history that you can bleat on about and don't we know it and talk like it is the equivalant of winning trophies :) .

west ham won the world cup alf :D

mugs :D , i really love you :D

west ham won the world cup alf :D

So you've been telling us for 44 years :D .

It is good to hear that he has signed a long contract for you,but 77 appearances for Tottenham and only scoring eight times is not brilliant is it.

I think that what offers/enquiries that did come in from "other big clubs" were not that interesting for all concerned,so he has played the loyalty card and said what he had to say :)

I do think he is quality but at what cost?

It is good to hear that he has signed a long contract for you,but 77 appearances for Tottenham and only scoring eight times is not brilliant is it.

I think that what offers/enquiries that did come in from "other big clubs" were not that interesting for all concerned,so he has played the loyalty card and said what he had to say :D

I do think he is quality but at what cost?

What do you base your thinking on :) , the offers were obviously interesting for the clubs making them but not Tottenham and Modric so why try and say something different and maybe he's not another Berbatov.

Edited by alfieconn

My thinking is based on i dont think there has been much interest in him from any big clubs at all,and yes i agree you cannot compare him to that lazy f@$$er who come to United. :)

He has signed a long contract so this is clear that their was not that much big interest in him,so he has said and done the right things for club and himself by signing the contract quickly.... dont you agree? :D

Well thanks for that imola. Since the England connection is so strong maybe we'll see a swede or carrot top unveiled as your new boss..... building up for your next triumph....the world waits in trepidation.

My thinking is based on i dont think there has been much interest in him from any big clubs at all,and yes i agree you cannot compare him to that lazy f@$$er who come to United. :)

He has signed a long contract so this is clear that their was not that much big interest in him,so he has said and done the right things for club and himself by signing the contract quickly.... dont you agree? :D

I think that what offers/enquiries that did come in from "other big clubs"

You want to make your mind up :D

Fact is he received an offer from a big club and decided wisely to accept it. :D

Ok sorry for being unclear....NO BIG CLUBS..made any offers(enquiries is different :D ) for him,that is why he snatched your hand off and took the 6 year contract because he understood that no BIG CLUBS wanted him...He thinks like the spurs supporters he is already at a big club. :D

Ok sorry for being unclear....NO BIG CLUBS..made any offers(enquiries is different :D ) for him,that is why he snatched your hand off and took the 6 year contract because he understood that no BIG CLUBS wanted him...He thinks like the spurs supporters he is already at a big club. :D

If you take Rooney out of your squad its just ordinary. And despite the ramblings of your chairman no 'big' money will be spent this summer. On the downslope pal enjoy the ride! :)

If you take Rooney out of your squad its just ordinary. And despite the ramblings of your chairman no 'big' money will be spent this summer. On the downslope pal enjoy the ride! :)

Yes we are horrible....after losing Ronaldo and Tevez, finishing a point behind Chelsea. Getting farther than any other English team in the Champions League.

Yes we are horrible....after losing Ronaldo and Tevez, finishing a point behind Chelsea. Getting farther than any other English team in the Champions League.

Yes I agree you overperformed last year. Let's see whether you can maintain it this coming season.

If you take Rooney out of your squad its just ordinary. And despite the ramblings of your chairman no 'big' money will be spent this summer. On the downslope pal enjoy the ride! :D

Yes I agree you overperformed last year. Let's see whether you can maintain it this coming season.

Pretty sure we will be there, or there about - as usual. Back down to 6th for you lot I figure. City throwing more good money after bad, and let's face it, Liverpool can't get any worse can they? :)

If you take Rooney out of your squad its just ordinary. And despite the ramblings of your chairman no 'big' money will be spent this summer. On the downslope pal enjoy the ride! :D

Pretty sure we will be there, or there about - as usual. Back down to 6th for you lot I figure. City throwing more good money after bad, and let's face it, Liverpool can't get any worse can they? :)

Sure you will be top four but I reckon it will be even more open next season. You will struggle in the Champions League though especially if you're planning to keep the lazy to**er in the side. Defensively? Nah I reckon you won't win a thing!

Ordinary :)

Ok Smokes:

Well here we are - season just over and I am willing to go out on a limb and say we win at least 1 trophy next year - hopefully not the one we won this year but beggars can't be choosers. This with Berbatosser in our squad. How many trophies is Arry aiming for you reckon? Surviving the Group stage of CL would be a good start. Baby steps.

Spurs are aiming for the Quadruple :) ,what Chelsea achieved this year the double is ordinary for United! :D

Oh and we stuffed you 3 times last season and twice we were ordinary!

Edited by NADTATIDA1

Do you know this for a fact or just guessing :) .

Edited by alfieconn

Ok Smokes:

Well here we are - season just over and I am willing to go out on a limb and say we win at least 1 trophy next year - hopefully not the one we won this year but beggars can't be choosers. This with Berbatosser in our squad. How many trophies is Arry aiming for you reckon? Surviving the Group stage of CL would be a good start. Baby steps.

Yeah i think we will 1 trophy next year as well as probaly do all the top 8 teams :) .