Tottenham Thread

chonabot

So Chezza let in 20 goals in three games and overall only let in 41.

I know Lloris makes lots of easy saves, but seriously mate, 51 goals.

I wouldn't want him as a reserve keeper.

biggrin.png

I won't bore you with the statistics for Cech, cos if you've got a bus parked in front of you who needs a keeper.

biggrin.png

(Teamwork thumbsup.gif )

So the renaming of weekdays is official:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Spursday

clap2.gif

Cruel, yet funny.tongue.png

But is it Kosher?

Spot on btw chicog. Made me larf thumbsup.gif

( Lorises are nocturnal. They are found in tropical and woodland forests of India, Sri Lanka, and parts of Southeast Asia. Loris locomotion is a slow and cautious climbing form of quadrupedalism. w00t.gif )

Bet you any money Loris is not slow and cautious in Brazil.

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

I won't bore you with the statistics for Cech, cos if you've got a bus parked in front of you who needs a keeper.

biggrin.png

(Teamwork thumbsup.gif )

the 'stat 'that i' most aware if with the cheque is that its rapidly coming to the end of its natural.!!!
  • Like 1

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

(Teamwork thumbsup.gif )

the 'stat 'that i' most aware if with the cheque is that its rapidly coming to the end of its natural.!!!

+ 1.

Been great.

Funny - if things had gone the other way today I could have seen Sherwood being our new Manager at West Ham

Wouldnt have thought one result will change the long term plan tbh, and this aint a dig or a put down , he would be a good fit, you'd get a pretty decent return from your youth acad and he'd bring footie a touch nearer to the west ham tradition, big sams footie is ok as long as your winnin, baring that its got absolutely limited redeeming qualities

Bit like the Chavs thentongue.png

Funny - if things had gone the other way today I could have seen Sherwood being our new Manager at West Ham

Wouldnt have thought one result will change the long term plan tbh, and this aint a dig or a put down , he would be a good fit, you'd get a pretty decent return from your youth acad and he'd bring footie a touch nearer to the west ham tradition, big sams footie is ok as long as your winnin, baring that its got absolutely limited redeeming qualities

Bit like the Chavs thentongue.png

It could maybe justifiably be argued that the end of a footballing era/great teams is often marked by is the changing of keepers and often its problematic.

People keep saying that we wasted 100m on the magnificent seven, implying we wouldn't get anything get anything for them if we sold them now, so how much are the seven actually worth now ?

Paulinho £17,000,000 Nacer Chadli £7,000,000 Roberto Soldado £25,800,000 Etienne Capoue £8,600,000 Christian Eriksen £11,000,000 Erik Lamela £25,800,000 Vlad Chiriches £8,500,000

People keep saying that we wasted 100m on the magnificent seven, implying we wouldn't get anything get anything for them if we sold them now, so how much are the seven actually worth now ?

Paulinho £17,000,000 Nacer Chadli £7,000,000 Roberto Soldado £25,800,000 Etienne Capoue £8,600,000 Christian Eriksen £11,000,000 Erik Lamela £25,800,000 Vlad Chiriches £8,500,000

Paulinho and Eriksen will be the only 2 to make any real profit

Soldado and Lamela will offset the increases on any of the rest

seriosely alfie, i reckon we'd get a small profit on paulhino. we' d probaly double bubble.on erikson. money back on capoue.and the rest atm Ide dread to think, but thats where levy comes into.play,.totally his ball game.

I'll give you 20p and a half-eaten Star Bar.

The big profit would come if we sold our keeper....let's hope that doesn't happen.

If you manage to keep Lloris, that will be a coup and a half. I think he certainly wants to up his profile and play in the champions league. But if you lose him it isn't the end of the world, there are a lot of good keepers who might be available,

so what position do we have to finish in to miss qualifying 4 the europa league?

I guess 7th

LONDON (AFP) - Manchester United's bid to qualify for the Europa League received a boost on Saturday when their main rivals for sixth place, Tottenham Hotspur, lost 0-2 at West Ham United

The big profit would come if we sold our keeper....let's hope that doesn't happen.

If you manage to keep Lloris, that will be a coup and a half. I think he certainly wants to up his profile and play in the champions league. But if you lose him it isn't the end of the world, there are a lot of good keepers who might be available,

i believe he's under a long well paid contract and given that keepers fetch relatively small fee's the profit would be quite easy to turn down unlike bale . this one will.be relatively easy for levy to stand firm

We'll have Paulinho please Alfie.

Thank you very much.

thumbsup.gif

No probs 20m done wai.gif

RA doesn't hang about Alf, so if we want him we get him.

No point fiddling about for a bargain when there's big value attached.

thumbsup.gif

i believe he's under a long well paid contract and given that keepers fetch relatively small fee's the profit would be quite easy to turn down unlike bale . this one will.be relatively easy for levy to stand firm

Agreed, I guess it depends on how badly he wants CL football.

I forget how much they paid for him and what you would consider his current value?

Agreed, I guess it depends on how badly he wants CL football.

I forget how much they paid for him and what you would consider his current value?

Gianluigi Buffon[8]Parma Juventus £33m €54.3m 2001 2 Manuel Neuer[9]Schalke 04 Bayern Munich £19m €24m 2011 3 David de Gea[10]Atlético Madrid Manchester United £18m €22m 2011 4 Angelo Peruzzi[8]Internazionale Lazio £15.7m €17.8m 2000 5 23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png Fernando Muslera[11]23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Lazio Galatasaray £9.93m €11.75m 2011 6 23px-Flag_of_Slovenia.svg.png Samir Handanović[12]Udinese Internazionale £9m €11.00m 2012 7 Simon Mignolet[13]23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Sunderland 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Liverpool £9m €10.5m 2013 8 23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png Craig Gordon[14]23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png Hearts 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Sunderland £9m €10.2m 2007 9 Thibaut Courtois[citation needed]23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png Racing Genk 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Chelsea £7.8m €8.8m 2011 9 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Hugo Lloris[15]23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Lyon 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Tottenham £7.8m €8.8m 2012 9 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Fabien Barthez[citation needed]23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png AS Monaco 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Manchester United £7.8m €8.8m 2000

Going by that 'chart' 20 ish and in 2 days market 12 mil profit IMO aint that big a temptation and given all factors bottom line, it dont matter what he wants he aint IMO got that much leverage. The same could be argued for paulihno and i'm sure the strengths of the deal wont have escaped levys attention.

Edited by rijit