Tottenham Thread

chonabot

How many central midfield players does a team need ? we have Sandro, Capoe, Dembele, Bentaleb, Livermore, Holtby, Sig, Paulinho, Veljkovic, Pritchard, Carroll.

What do we do with this lot ?

Teach some pf them how to be good defenders?

• Like 1

How many central midfield players does a team need ? we have Sandro, Capoe, Dembele, Bentaleb, Livermore, Holtby, Sig, Paulinho, Veljkovic, Pritchard, Carroll.

We'll do you a favour and have Paulinho.

Should work a treat with Willian.

Yeah but you need some good ones, too.

whistling.gif

ok

expensive attacking.midfielders best Ist season ;erickson , paulhino or ozil ? Ide go erickson with pally boy second and ozil.3.rd actually by a distance.

Teach some pf them how to be good defenders?[/quote.

noöooo. wouldnt that just be So

tottenham!!! mabbut stephens come to mind !!!! dark old days

Edited by rijit

Great, a football forum and we have little girls running to the teacher.

Shame on you.

Really!!!! so now your belittling people who object to derogatory comments aimed at racial minorities!!!, on the grounds its a football forum, unbelievable,,,

Edited by rijit

Shame on you.

Really!!!! so now your belittling people who object to derogatory comments aimed at racial minorities!!!, on the grounds its a football forum, unbelievable,,,

I simply pointed out that since there are only two Algerians in the whole of the Premiership, there was a fighting chance they would both be picked.

What is racist about that, you idiot.

• Like 1

^ According to his buddy Sandro, he actually left last night, so wasn't all that long ago was itcheesy.gif

“I would like to thank this amazing professional, @hdgomes but most important, this amazing man for everything he has done for me during these 4 years! Today it was his last day, but I’ve gained a brother for the rest of my life! I will truly miss you… Obrigado IRMÃO”

Edited by wilai

^ According to his buddy Sandro, he actually left last night, so wasn't all that long ago was itcheesy.gif

“I would like to thank this amazing professional, @hdgomes but most important, this amazing man for everything he has done for me during these 4 years! Today it was his last day, but I’ve gained a brother for the rest of my life! I will truly miss you… Obrigado IRMÃO”

I just can't the point in posting something that any Spurs fan would have known 12 hours ago.

Shame on you.

I simply pointed out that since there are only two Algerians in the whole of the Premiership, there was a fighting chance they would both be picked.

Maybe If you said it in that way no it might not be viewed as a racial slur, but you didn't did you, You said it in a way that ( took the piss)belittled benteleb because he was one of a minority that was represented in the p l.

Anyway, for clarification.

Algeria is not an ethnic minority, they are a nation.

Especially at the World Cup.

That's the beauty of it.

In the prem Algerians are a minority and suggesting that all Algerians have 8 brothers on a public forum, aint, or shouldn't, be acceptable and that's why i suggest , it was removed.

sherwood out. gone. him and his gilet.

Thanks for that Stevie, you can always rely on the bindippers to be first with the news !

Actually his gilet had already gone, gave it to the fella the other day !

French guy.......looked suspiciously like Arsene Wenger. wink.png

• Like 1

I just can't the point in posting something that any Spurs fan would have known 12 hours ago.

Can't write in comprehensible English either, but then we knew that anyway. Alfie C, the gift that keeps on givingcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

While we're at it, can I take the pish out of the fact that there's not a single tiny totts player in the England squad or will you try and grass me up for that as well?

are you being anti-semitic there?

• Like 1

Shame on you.

Maybe If you said it in that way no it might not be viewed as a racial slur, but you didn't did you, You said it in a way that ( took the piss)belittled benteleb because he was one of a minority that was represented in the p l.

I never said anything of the kind, I was taking the pish out of it being posted because it's almost a given.

You're warped if you read it any other way, and calling me a racist is insult.

I know, lets refer your 'comment' to an unbiased 3 rd party !!! sound fair? oh yeah i forgot, it was , and what exactly did they do ? they deleted it.