Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Pat Jennings.

He signed my "History of Arsenal" and he really does have hands the size of dinner plates, and what a nice bloke too.

I recognise Perryman, Burkinshaw, Clemence, and Hoddle,

Don't know the others though.

What a bunch of barnets.

Clemence is not there, probably best to stick to things you know something about laugh.png

List them then Alfie, who's that to the right of Hoddle? Clemence was playing for you in '82.

Pat Jennings.

He signed my "History of Arsenal" and he really does have hands the size of dinner plates, and what a nice bloke too.

What a bunch of barnets.

Clemence is not there, probably best to stick to things you know something about laugh.png

List them then Alfie, who's that to the right of Hoddle? Clemence was playing for you in '82.

Might well have been but that pic ain't 1982 !

Pat Jennings.

What a bunch of barnets.

It's certainly isn't a 1982 photo Jennings was at Arsenal in 1982.

Chicog, you should have known that!

More likely a 1977 photo by the look of Hoddle and if that is John Duncan and Jimmy Neighbour.

Did i get the other 7 correct Alfie?

Pat Jennings.

What a bunch of barnets.

It's certainly isn't a 1982 photo Jennings was at Arsenal in 1982.

Chicog, you should have known that!

More likely a 1977 photo by the look of Hoddle and if that is John Duncan and Jimmy Neighbour.

Did i get the other 7 correct Alfie?

I think so, to be fair the pic didn't come with names but iv'e just worked them out myself, I'm clever like that laugh.png

Footnote : and I didn't need google or anything else

Edited by alfieconn

Quiet day today, so who can name all this lot :

Ok, here's my attempt from right to left.

Perryman, Neighbour, Jennings, Burkinshaw, John Duncan, McAllister, Hoddle, Varney.

McAllister?

No its not Don McAllister rolleyes.gif

Ok, i think it's Peter Taylor.

Well you should know Alfie, who is it then?

Best you sleep on it Chics biggrin.png

Ok I will give you a clue, his namesake played for Chelsea at around the same time sad.png

tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc laugh.png

Can't say I've heard of him, then again it's usually the case with your players.

tongue.png

414901.jpg

Ok, Here's one for Chicog to name.

Easy, Brady, Stapleton, O'Leary and Murphy, who couldn't hack it and went home to Ireland. Shame as he was highly rated I believe.

Jaysus we had some pikey talent in the side then.

Can you name this lad flashing his arse at the North Bank after getting a bit of stick for scoring an own goal, and then scoring the equaliser in front of them?

a_48844a.jpg

414901.jpg

Easy, Brady, Stapleton, O'Leary and Murphy, who couldn't hack it and went home to Ireland. Shame as he was highly rated I believe.

Can you name this lad flashing his arse at the North Bank after getting a bit of stick for scoring an own goal, and then scoring the equaliser in front of them?

a_48844a.jpg

Is it John Radford.

414901.jpg

a_48844a.jpg

Is it John Radford.

Oh no it is not....

a_48844a.jpg

Is it John Radford.

Oh no it is not....

Sammy Nelson?

a_48844a.jpg

Is it John Radford.

Oh no it is not....

Sammy Nelson?

One point to Griffyndor.

All set for a thrilling night at Bramall Lane

I can see this one being a thriller all right!

Too much at stake for a wembley final.

Cheers.

Game on now - about 15 minutes in. In all honesty, I can't see United winning this and by two goals - don't think so.

Can we have Kyle Walker back ??