Tottenham Thread

chonabot

ARSEne W. of ARSEnal thought his keeper will keep a clean sheet ( haven't conceded before this game ) giggle.gif

but ,he's ALREADY planning his 'excuse' from the very beginning when he PRETENDED to be injured. "not moving well enough due to my 'injury' so and so, so I LET MY TEAM DOWN..."cheesy.gif

Oh look, another one crawling out of the woodwork.

whistling.gif

I bet you wish you had a few more crawling out of the woodwork Norman Nomates laugh.png

Footnote : Was you a loner at school as well ?

Edited by alfieconn

Exciting Tottenham striker Harry Kane has joined Leyton Orient.

The 17 year-old joins Orient on-loan to the end of the season.

Orient boss Russell Slade told the club's official website: "We're really happy that Harry has joined us on loan.

"He is a player that we've watched several times and I'm sure he will have an impact with us over the coming months."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/exciting-tottenham-striker-harry-kane-joins-leyton-orient-1370461#.VNhhmeaUd1Y

We knew a long time ago that the lad had talent and I'm pleased we polished him up a bit for you guys.........now say thank you.

Behave yourself ups and we might lend you another superstar....a few more in our youth team y'know. ;)

• Like 1

Orient boss Russell Slade told the club's official website: "We're really happy that Harry has joined us on loan.

"He is a player that we've watched several times and I'm sure he will have an impact with us over the coming months."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/exciting-tottenham-striker-harry-kane-joins-leyton-orient-1370461#.VNhhmeaUd1Y

We knew a long time ago that the lad had talent and I'm pleased we polished him up a bit for you guys.........now say thank you.

Behave yourself ups and we might lend you another superstar....a few more in our youth team y'know. wink.png

Can't think of a better English centre forward at the moment.

Glad our Roy was watching, he must surely be in the next squad.

It will take more than a few superstars to help us after the Lord Mayor's parade. sad.png

Edited by uptheos

Behave yourself ups and we might lend you another superstar....a few more in our youth team y'know. wink.png

Can't think of a better English centre forward at the moment.

Glad our Roy was watching, he must surely be in the next squad.

Hopefully not. :D

Whaddya mean, 'e's still sulking smile.png

err...

the alphabet in front of " 'e's " cannot be typed ?

Whaddya mean, a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z'e's still sulking

it's 'W'... and you couldn't move your finger to type it in... and also you placed the 'S' instead of RE ( we're ) there so as to soften the blow to ARSEnal deflated EGO....5555

Got to laugh at Rodgers again, saying Sturridge is better than Kane, of course he is, he's 4 years older, but if your going to compare 2 players at least compare them at the same age !!!

Getting a bit like Harry he is, the more he talks the more <deleted> he talks !

• Like 1

Got to laugh at Rodgers again, saying Sturridge is better than Kane, of course he is, he's 4 years older, but if your going to compare 2 players at least compare them at the same age !!!

Getting a bit like Harry he is, the more he talks the more <deleted> he talks !

I was thinking almost exactly the same thing about splodgers alfie

And the really sad thing is he looks like he actually expects people to believe him and not see straight through him ...:D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Regarding sturridge v kane ,as kane gets a touch older and maybe loses his pace no doubts he'll develop into a

fine sherringham style centre forward , where as you take sturridges pace away and what would he be no doubt a.v good footballer,,, but.

interesting that both you numbskulls have bought the newspaper spin 100%. rodgers was being perfectly complimentary about kane, his line wasn't sturridge is better than kane it was "there is not anyone better than daniel sturridge" and he praised kane saying the lad will undoubtedly go on to play for england. but you two carry on being spoonfed garbage like.

interesting that both you numbskulls have bought the newspaper spin 100%. rodgers was being perfectly complimentary about kane, his line wasn't sturridge is better than kane it was "there is not anyone better than daniel sturridge" and he praised kane saying the lad will undoubtedly go on to play for england. but you two carry on being spoonfed garbage like.

So aren't the above saying the same thing, especially as he mentions Kane several times in the article rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

Stop trying to defend the twerp Stevie.

Edited by alfieconn

you can't read english alfie.

So just because he doesn't specifically compare him with Kane, it's pretty obvious who he's talking about as he mentions Kane in other parts of the article and apart from that wouldn't Kane come under the "anyone" heading ?

Edited by alfieconn

you can't read english alfie.

So just because he doesn't specifically compare him with Kane, it's pretty obvious who he's talking about as he mentions Kane in other parts of the article and apart from that wouldn't Kane come under the "anyone" heading ?

nope, still not getting it are you?

parity isn't the same thing as superiority alfie.

No article read just my opinion and as 4 sterlings 'wonderful contract' rodgers sounds like a bad used car.sales man its all about 'managing his career not giving him to much to early' what absolute fuckin tosh.he of all managers should know a player will look at it as if he's one dodgy twist or heavy tackle away from a conference wage packet and will want it now. i aint heard sterling say much just a spreading background threat of him joining madrid, his silenc,bit like gerrards silence, he knows the likely outcome and unless liverpool match gerrards reputed 150 per week imo he's off to madrid sooner rather than later.

Edited by rijit

As as team tonight goes i'm hoping he sticks with the same starting eleven. Think Dier especially is most suited to this one as he's a better ball playing cb whereas Fazio's big strength is in the air and dealing with physicality. I'm always worried about Rose being caught out of position and letting them get in behind but his performance last time out merits a start again. Same same please.

• Like 1

No article read just my opinion and as 4 sterlings 'wonderful contract' rodgers sounds like a bad used car.sales man its all about 'managing his career not giving him to much to early' what absolute fuckin tosh.he of all managers should know a player will look at it as if he's one dodgy twist or heavy tackle away from a conference wage packet and will want it now. i aint heard sterling say much just a spreading background threat of him joining madrid, his silenc,bit like gerrards silence, he knows the likely outcome and unless liverpool match gerrards reputed 150 per week imo he's off to madrid sooner rather than later.

As we're on the Spurs thread and discussing Sterling......biggrin.png

Harry Kane set to join Raheem Sterling and David De Gea on Real's transfer wish-list

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/557054/Harry-Kane-Tottenham-Real-Madrid

Harry Kane set to join Raheem Sterling and David De Gea on Real's transfer wish-list

£150m plus Ronaldo and I'll chauffeur him to the airport myself.

£150m plus Ronaldo and I'll chauffeur him to the airport myself.

Bale's gone smokes biggrin.png

This Kane hype just gone mad. Yes, he's been fantastic. I love the endless enthusiasm, the energy, pressing, running that is also seen our other academy homegrowns but i wish the press would just take a step back and remember he's better judged at the end of the season.

He's gone through somewhat of a purple patch but fans should remind themselves home the sports press just love to overhype someone in order to rip them down.

I'd also like our fans to keep reminding themselves of our other academy players who are doing a fine job and running their socks off for the cause. Its this group of lads that have totally embraced the managers philosophy to create the type of "team performances" against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Edited by carmine

you can have Ronaldo if you want.

but football is a TEAM GAME.

see what can Ronaldo do for Portugal ?? is he a 'one-man' team ?

so, all the hype about this player going here and that player going there.

Poch is building 'A TEAM'.... not bringing up ONE player.....