Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Played off the Park...B)

I'm glad its only once in every 5 seasons that you beat us :o

:lol: Yes Alf, every dog has its day i suppose.

More importantly, van der Vaart is obviously our key man now and a class apart. I'm very impressed at the speed that he has stamped his presence in our team. Huddlestone, who i am a big fan of, had an aweful game and i thought we were generally bullied and out fought in midfield. Rednapp should have done something about that at half time and reorganised our midfield to add more bite, did'nt, and we failed to make much more of an impression in the second half.

No excuses but the injury to Gallas on Friday apparnetly was a big blow. Playing a sixth choice center back isn't ideal.

Edited by carmine

Played off the Park...B)

More importantly, van der Vaart is obviously our key man now and a class apart. I'm very impressed at the speed that he has stamped his presence in our team. Huddlestone, who i am a big fan of, had an aweful game and i thought we were generally bullied and out fought in midfield. Rednapp should have done something about that at half time and reorganised our midfield to add more bite, did'nt, and we failed to make much more of an impression in the second half.

No excuses but the injury to Gallas on Friday apparnetly was a big blow. Playing a sixth choice center back isn't ideal.

bullied? bwahahahaha, carmine mate we are not bullies , as you say every dog has its day, and yesteday we outplayed your lot,

controlled and dictated from back four and midfield, we were simply hungrier than you , its the fight in the dog , not the dog in the fight

having watched our other games this season, we have played well generally, , watch out for more results from us like that

btw, about that reality check???;)

Played off the Park...B)

bullied? bwahahahaha, carmine mate we are not bullies , as you say every dog has its day, and yesteday we outplayed your lot,

controlled and dictated from back four and midfield, we were simply hungrier than you , its the fight in the dog , not the dog in the fight

having watched our other games this season, we have played well generally, , watch out for more results from us like that

Oh Lord, are we going to have to listen to these celebrations everytime they pick up three points from a home game? Look, congrats girls, you had to beat us sometime. Enjoy, gloat, have a street party in Green Street if you think the magnitude of the victory deserves it and atlast an open top bus parade through the east end. You played well and deserved to win, but at the end of the day it was just another premier league game and you now have four points!! That is the reality check. :D

Edited by carmine

no not every home game when we get three points, only when mugs like yourselves try windin us up before a ball

is even kicked,

twas you lot that was gloatin you plum, ie, top form, hatful of goals, humble pie, reality check etc, ya mugs. now youre even protesting of bullying, <deleted>, you lot are priceless,

re read my last post , i wasnt gloatin , if anything i was trying to get youre delirious pea brain around what is commonly known as a

REALITY CHECK.

anyone seen smokie???? bwahahahaha

no not every home game when we get three points, only when mugs like yourselves try windin us up before a ball

is even kicked,

twas you lot that was gloatin you plum, ie, top form, hatful of goals, humble pie, reality check etc, ya mugs. now youre even protesting of bullying, <deleted>, you lot are priceless,

re read my last post , i wasnt gloatin , if anything i was trying to get youre delirious pea brain around what is commonly known as a

REALITY CHECK.

anyone seen smokie???? bwahahahaha

Bullying us in midfield was meant as a compliment.:blink: Thats why i said we should have made changes at half time. :rolleyes:

Mugs like me trying to wind you lot up!!! Did you deduce that from me saying i thought it would be a very tight game and that i would be keeping my fingers crossed for a 2-1 win like last season.

Football knowlege of a tub of marjorine. :lol:

Oh Lord, are we going to have to listen to these celebrations everytime they pick up three points from a home game? Look, congrats girls, you had to beat us sometime. Enjoy, gloat, have a street party in Green Street if you think the magnitude of the victory deserves it and atlast an open top bus parade through the east end. You played well and deserved to win, but at the end of the day it was just another premier league game and you now have four points!! That is the reality check. :D

As gracious in defeat as expected...:D

For the neautrals reading this, it's because of the sheer arrrogance & smarmyness, the belittling of my lovely little Football Club by these people ALL of the time, especially this week, that makes wins like this, our first of the Season in what was a fabulous performance by all of our 11 Players, to rip apart a Team, Club & set of Supporterts who think they are much better than they actually are, all the sweeter to taste..:D

Arsenal deserved to win the game. I'm almost pleased we are out of this cup but not by being knocked out by the Arse ocourse. I was interested to see that Wenger fielded a much stronger side than normal for a Carling match, whereas Rednapp made ten changes. i thought their greater experience showed especially with the penalties. We will hopefully learn a few lessons from that game.

What a badge kissing ponce that Nasri is.

Moving on....its Pikey Park this weekend. Lets hope Carlton Coles back passes ars still as devastating as last season. :D

ahh!! i get it , that must have been "the other" carmine that said that

any predictions for next weeks score, what with your wealth of knowledge when it comes to gettin the correct score

And also noted, equally gracious in victory singer!! God i hope you lose next weekend. :D

BTW, that Nigerian player looks very useful.

I would have been Carmine, completely, but then i re read ove rthe last couple of pages & i started to get steam blowing out of my ears...:D

Where's smokie by the way ??

Edited by MSingh

And also noted, equally gracious in victory singer!! God i hope you lose next weekend. :D

I would have been Carmine, completely, but then i re read ove rthe last couple of pages & i started to get steam blowing out of my ears...:D

strugglin with a very large humble pie atm:lol::lol:

Arsenal deserved to win the game. I'm almost pleased we are out of this cup but not by being knocked out by the Arse ocourse. I was interested to see that Wenger fielded a much stronger side than normal for a Carling match, whereas Rednapp made ten changes. i thought their greater experience showed especially with the penalties. We will hopefully learn a few lessons from that game.

What a badge kissing ponce that Nasri is.

Moving on....its Pikey Park this weekend. Lets hope Carlton Coles back passes ars still as devastating as last season. :D

ahh!! i get it , that must have been "the other" carmine that said that

any predictions for next weeks score, what with your wealth of knowledge when it comes to gettin the correct score

Now thats just being over sensitive isn't it. (Is Pikey Park worse than <deleted> Fart Lane for some reason singer?)

Next week i'll predict Villa will park the bus and they;ll be a goal in it. How's that?

strugglin with a very large humble pie atm:lol::lol:

Too true singhy. :jap:

A terrible display by our team and full marks to you lot for taking advantage.

Enjoy this lonely ray of sunshine.....

imola my apologies unforeseen circumstances and i'm not talking about the match.......

Ahhh fuc_k this I'm off to drown my sorrows.....as said well done ya pikeys.

:annoyed:

Its being suggested that Levy is keeping a close watch on the Luis Fabiano situation at Seville, because he's whining about being benched. :( We all know that Spurs need a higher quality striker but i hope they don't take this guy too seriously.

What with all the conflicting statements he issued two months ago, if win pin our hopes on him we'll end up with nothing again, and from what i'm seeing thats not an option we can take.

what was a fabulous performance by all of our 11 Players, to rip apart a Team,

You must have been watching the game with them funny bins on Singhy, the fact was that you won 1-0 in a pretty even game.

See, it's little gems like this that make me so glad to be alive..:D

Even Game ??

We won the posession %, we won the Corner Count, we won the Shots on Target Count, we even won the poxy shots Off Target Count but yeah Alf, it was real even Mate...:D

Silly old me was under the impression that an even Game was like when a Team maybe won the Shots on Target, but the other had more off target or won teh Corner count at least, or even both you know, meaning it was pretty " even "..

Or maybe, a Team won the Corner count & had more shots, but the other Team had more posession or soemthing like that, you know what i mean ?? :lol:

smokes , what a pathetic effort, you called it on, :ill be thre early",

unforseen circumstances???? fella , if allowing a pair of dereks to ruin your tradesmans is more important, so be it

but dont get back on here with your mugginess and say we took advantage,

get back down on 1 of you dereks niagras and think about what your saying

you letv yourself and your team down, quite typically, however

come in next week{with derek,s} and offer your apologies

You must have been watching the game with them funny bins on Singhy, the fact was that you won 1-0 in a pretty even game.

Even Game ??

We won the posession %, we won the Corner Count, we won the Shots on Target Count, we even won the poxy shots Off Target Count but yeah Alf, it was real even Mate...:D

Silly old me was under the impression that an even Game was like when a Team maybe won the Shots on Target, but the other had more off target or won teh Corner count at least, or even both you know, meaning it was pretty " even "..

Or maybe, a Team won the Corner count & had more shots, but the other Team had more posession or soemthing like that, you know what i mean ?? :lol:

It was your use of the phrase ''to rip apart" that had me baffled ;) while i appreciate that you played the better football and outfought us you hardly ripped us apart, i also appreciate that it is such a long time since you see your team win in that way that you forgot what ripping apart a team is :D.

For the record here are the stats from the daily Telegraph :

West Ham Tottenham

Goals 1 0

Possession 64% 36%

Territory 51% 49%

Tackles 15 18

Shots off target 8 7

Shots on target 7 5

Passing success 75 85

Corners 14 7

Yes they certainly confirm that you ripped us apart :o

Even Game ??

It was your use of the phrase ''to rip apart" that had me baffled ;) while i appreciate that you played the better football and outfought us you hardly ripped us apart, i also appreciate that it is such a long time since you see your team win in that way that you forgot what ripping apart a team is :D.

For the record here are the stats from the daily Telegraph :

West Ham Tottenham

Goals 1 0

Possession 64% 36%

Territory 51% 49%

Tackles 15 18

Shots off target 8 7

Shots on target 7 5

Passing success 75 85

Corners 14 7

Yes they certainly confirm that you ripped us apart :o

Even Game Alfredo yeah, even Game....:D

post-55211-011188100 1285602311_thumb.jp

Singher how can you expect anyone to make a serious response when you come out with ridiculous statements such as "what was a fabulous performance by all of our 11 Players, to rip apart a Team, Club & set of Supporterts" you won a local derby and thats it, your not the first team to beat us in a derby and won't be the last so enjoy the moment while you can in case you don't get too many other moments this season, now we (Spurs) must move on as we have bigger and better things to concern ourselves with.

Edited by alfieconn

smokes , what a pathetic effort, you called it on, :ill be thre early",

unforseen circumstances???? fella , if allowing a pair of dereks to ruin your tradesmans is more important, so be it

but dont get back on here with your mugginess and say we took advantage,

get back down on 1 of you dereks niagras and think about what your saying

you letv yourself and your team down, quite typically, however

come in next week{with derek,s} and offer your apologies

I realise I've denied you a whole evening's worth of fun imola and to top it off I've lost £20 into the bargain.....

An unconscious foaming at the mouth samsong ridden Villa supporter meant I missed the first half as well. Typical brummie nonsense......

Will be there this weekend.

Singher how can you expect anyone to make a serious response when you come out with ridiculous statements such as "what was a fabulous performance by all of our 11 Players, to rip apart a Team, Club & set of Supporterts" you won a local derby and thats it, your not the first team to beat us in a derby and won't be the last so enjoy the moment while you can in case you don't get too many other moments this season, now we (Spurs) must move on as we have bigger and better things to concern ourselves with.

Bwahahahaah you Female...

" We've got bigger & better things to concern ourselves with " Oooooohhhhhhhhh

Bwahahaah

Two bob T*ttenham, 2 bob Son, 2 bob T&ttenham, you talk right out your Bum....:lol:

Bwahahahaah you Female...

" We've got bigger & better things to concern ourselves with " Oooooohhhhhhhhh

Bwahahaah

Two bob T*ttenham, 2 bob Son, 2 bob T&ttenham, you talk right out your Bum....:lol:

I thought you'd like that one :D :D

looks like were going to have to start with corluka and bassong in the centre of the defence t2 moro, really dont reckon corlula as a central defender even though he's supposed toe able to play their? did 4 man city and has done 4 croatia!! just not enuf pace. And Bassong, well he's okish when playing with an experienced c/b but with Corluka ?? I reckon Ari may well bring the out of form palacious bac at jenas's expense. I reckon were just gonna have to keep the goals down and put this result down to experience , Im not optimistic, but that's nothing new for spurs fans HUH? COme on u spurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs