Tottenham Thread

chonabot

The biesla philosophy in full force yet again....

Ok so as I said way back when. Less you try to forget gents. Spurs will attempt to arm themselves with some missing pieces and what is clearly missing is experience.  Step forward llorente should he sign but even if he does not it's a clear sign that experieced personnel are required.

Yindee khap.

28 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The biesla philosophy in full force yet again....

Ok so as I said way back when. Less you try to forget gents. Spurs will attempt to arm themselves with some missing pieces and what is clearly missing is experience.  Step forward llorente should he sign but even if he does not it's a clear sign that experieced personnel are required.

Yindee khap.

Seems to me we will have the best defence in the Prem this season for sure.

Llorente will offer a much improved bench option for games where we need to break teams defending heavily which will be a lot of them really.

Let's see if it happens....could still be a midfielder too if reports are to be believed.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Seems to me we will have the best defence in the Prem this season for sure.

Llorente will offer a much improved bench option for games where we need to break teams defending heavily which will be a lot of them really.

Let's see if it happens....could still be a midfielder too if reports are to be believed.

Whose the midfielder?

8 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

A proven goalscorer in has me delighted. This means Kane will get a much needed break and keep our forwards fresh.

Janssen turning down the loan move shows he wants his chance too....all good news.

So Ronnie what,s your predictions.....top.....top four.......or Europa league next season :thumbsup:

Further to that injuries are likely to play a big part this season I think and Citeh if they keep Kompany fit will win it.

If not probably Man Yoo.

At Tottenham Dembele is my biggest worry on that front as he makes our side tick.

Edited by RonniePickering22

10 hours ago, petermik said:

Are you suggesting you might actually  win something this season.....:whistling:

7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Unlikely given the net spend oop north.

Your honesty is admirable Ronnie..........if you don,t pick anything up this season I can see an exodus of your top players at the end of it :ohmy:

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Your honesty is admirable Ronnie..........if you don,t pick anything up this season I can see an exodus of your top players at the end of it :ohmy:

Ah yes the ones on big juicy long contracts.

For top dollar all are available, just ask Neymar.

Anyone know how the "Evening with Micky Hazard" at the 'Yorkie Grey' went last night?

For me Micky was an enigma. At his best he was one of the very few Spurs players who could have been substituted into the great double winning team for Danny Blanchflower. At other times he was ordinary.

Never met the player personally. Anyone there last night!!??

Edited by owl sees all

The Spurs fans are revolting. They are showing their sadness by not posting. So early in the season to be down in the dumps.

Anyway I've got good news for you. Spurs will not get beaten this w/e. Score at Everton 1-1.

Everton will be a tough nut to crack at home. A point is OK.

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

The Spurs fans are revolting. They are showing their sadness by not posting. So early in the season to be down in the dumps.

Anyway I've got good news for you. Spurs will not get beaten this w/e. Score at Everton 1-1.

Nothing much to post....we will be looking for all three points by the way. 

4 minutes ago, champers said:

I think Rooney will do for Spurs today. He has had a nice rest whilst everyone has been away on international duty. He's even had time to relax with a few drinks. 2-1.

Haha he will get a few colourful songs I'm sure! 

4 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Well rooney will have the impetus to get a positive back on his blighted month so maybe a home win too. I've banked on a spurs win although it's not much of a bank IMO.

Hopefully a day for most away teams.

Liverpool

Chelsea

Tottenham

Watford

West Brom

I'm hoping for my predictor game v mark lawrenson on bbc football thru all win.

With the departures at Leicester I think the heat is on big time.

Just now, owl sees all said:

Hope you are wrong about Watford. I've just (10 mins ago) put Saints in a 10fold with Spt Inx.

It's a long shot and britos is out but the manager is a man with a plan and certain watford players have been mute so far so I hope they announce their arrival to this season, today.

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

It's a long shot and britos is out but the manager is a man with a plan and certain watford players have been mute so far so I hope they announce their arrival to this season, today.

Too late now. Money invested.