Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Now thats better, back home and back to an explanation of my negativity.

I'm not constantly negative, i'm trying to be realistic. Why do you presume to think i'm not ecstatic about our recent achievements because i am and my posts say that too. What is wrong with constantly looking to improve as the likes of SAF and Wenger constantly doing. Why is it negativity to suggest that we could have done something betterfrom time to time. Why is it negative to critisize a truely appalling performance against Bolton? Why do you go on about the Inter game at the San Siro. The only reason it was'nt a humiliation was due to one lad making the scoreline Inter 4 Bale 3.

Why is it negative to suggest that Redknapp does not have the experience and tactical awareness at the highest level. Its fact isn't it. Its also just an observation, but one that many might just agree with.

Why is it negative to suggest that Hiddink and Wenger are better tacticians? Why am i negative to want Hiddink as coach whilst acknowledging the exceptional job Redknapp has done?

When i talk about the coach i am talking about where he is capable of taking my team. Ultimately its about the club not an individual. If seeking constant improvement and acknowledging the upsides and downsides of our performances makes me negative then so be it. i just hope the club has the same attitude then one day we might just be a team again that Bill Nich would be proud of.

One thing i can guarrantee is that you would never hear me booing our players off the pitch like many of the new breed of fans were four weeks ago against Sunderland or leaving the ground twenty minutes early because Arsenal were beating our reserves in the carling cup. These are the same ones that are now making <deleted> of themselves comparing us to the '61 team and saying were going to win this and that and generally larging it up.

Lastly with the best interests of my club at heart i think its highly advisable the we find a quality replacement sooner than later because "when" he is offered the England post he will drop us like a bad habit regardless of any situation. That is ofcourse if he isn't convicted.

Tottenham 2 Torres 0 tonight. COYS :D

Am i allowed to answer the numerous juicy questions that have been tantalising placed for some of the answers i have, in that Thread ?? :D

They're like little Worms dangling on a Hook with me, a lovely 4lb Perch ready to goggle them up...:D

OK, i'll play! Anyone else joining in? :)

I'm not constantly negative, i'm trying to be realistic. Why do you presume to think i'm not ecstatic about our recent achievements because i am and my posts say that too.

Because you dare criticise T*ttingham, the most entertaining Team in the CL.

What is wrong with constantly looking to improve as the likes of SAF and Wenger constantly doing.

We can't improve any more, we're the most entertaining Team in the Champions League.

Why is it negativity to suggest that we could have done something betterfrom time to time.

Because we are the most entertaining Team to watch in the CL..

Why is it negative to critisize a truely appalling performance against Bolton?

Because we are the most entertaining Team to watch in teh CL & that Game doesn't count because errrrrrr it doesn't.

Why do you go on about the Inter game at the San Siro.

Because they are the European & Italian Champions & they came out in teh Second Half against our 10 Men, even more determined to win the Game than they did at the start of the Game, it was only because we are the most entertaining Team in the CL that we won the Second Half 3-0, we just let them get into the Game in the first half & if the Game went on longer, we would have won 5-4.

The only reason it was'nt a humiliation was due to one lad making the scoreline Inter 4 Bale 3.

No, the first 32 mins, errrrrr i mean the Second half, was a Team effort..

Why is it negative to suggest that Redknapp does not have the experience and tactical awareness at the highest level. Its fact isn't it. Its also just an observation, but one that many might just agree with.

Because he is the Manager of the most entertaining Team in the CL.

Why is it negative to suggest that Hiddink and Wenger are better tacticians?

Because we are the most entertaining Team in the CL.

Why am i negative to want Hiddink as coach whilst acknowledging the exceptional job Redknapp has done?

Because.......................You get the picture...

When i talk about the coach i am talking about where he is capable of taking my team. Ultimately its about the club not an individual. If seeking constant improvement and acknowledging the upsides and downsides of our performances makes me negative then so be it. i just hope the club has the same attitude then one day we might just be a team again that Bill Nich would be proud of.

One thing i can guarrantee is that you would never hear me booing our players off the pitch like many of the new breed of fans were four weeks ago against Sunderland or leaving the ground twenty minutes early because Arsenal were beating our reserves in the carling cup. These are the same ones that are now making <deleted> of themselves comparing us to the '61 team and saying were going to win this and that and generally larging it up.

Dont' worry about that, i don't understand how we didn't win both Matches 6-0, we are the most entertaining Team in the CL & are much better than those 2.

Lastly with the best interests of my club at heart i think its highly advisable the we find a quality replacement sooner than later because "when" he is offered the England post he will drop us like a bad habit regardless of any situation. That is ofcourse if he isn't convicted.

He's innocent, innocent until proven Guilty, he's innocent, i tell you, i just know he is.,..

I'd be surprised if it isn't at least 5-0, we're the most entertaining Team in the CL don't you know ??

Ahhhhh the World in Lloyd's eye's, thank <deleted> at least 1% of T*ttingham Hotspurts Supporters don't see it that way too...:D

I'm not constantly negative, i'm trying to be realistic. Why do you presume to think i'm not ecstatic about our recent achievements because i am and my posts say that too.

What is wrong with constantly looking to improve as the likes of SAF and Wenger constantly doing.

We can't improve any more, we're the most entertaining Team in the Champions League.

Why is it negativity to suggest that we could have done something betterfrom time to time.

Because we are the most entertaining Team to watch in teh CL & that Game doesn't count because errrrrrr it doesn't.

Because they are the European & Italian Champions & they came out in teh Second Half against our 10 Men, even more determined to win the Game than they did at the start of the Game, it was only because we are the most entertaining Team in the CL that we won the Second Half 3-0, we just let them get into the Game in the first half & if the Game went on longer, we would have won 5-4.

The only reason it was'nt a humiliation was due to one lad making the scoreline Inter 4 Bale 3.

Why am i negative to want Hiddink as coach whilst acknowledging the exceptional job Redknapp has done?

Dont' worry about that, i don't understand how we didn't win both Matches 6-0, we are the most entertaining Team in the CL & are much better than those 2.

He's innocent, innocent until proven Guilty, he's innocent, i tell you, i just know he is.,..

I'd be surprised if it isn't at least 5-0, we're the most entertaining Team in the CL don't you know ??

Ahhhhh the World in Lloyd's eye's, thank <deleted> at least 1% of T*ttingham Hotspurts Supporters don't see it that way too...:D

You were doing well until you said 'He's innocent'.......don't be fuc_king ridiculous!

Singher, you're a whinging whining git. I'm making you an honary member of the thread, after i've consulted with Alfredo ofcourse re your suitability.

Joking apart, and i know the mere thought might make you vomit :sick: but with a couple of quality additions and a world class coach we could..............i'll stop there. :thumbsup:

Singher, you're a whinging whining git. I'm making you an honary member of the thread, after i've consulted with Alfredo ofcourse re your suitability.

Joking apart, and i know the mere thought might make you vomit :sick: but with a couple of quality additions and a world class coach we could..............be the most entertaining Team in teh CL ..

:D

You were doing well until you said 'He's innocent'.......don't be fuc_king ridiculous!

Make your mind up Lloyd...

Posted 2010-07-27 11:05

He's not guilty yet singhy

In the eyes of the law.....innocent until proven......we all know he's as bent as......that's not what matters here though.....all depends what's said in court. My money says he's found innocent of any wrongdoing. Cost him a pretty penny this has though....!

In the eyes of the law.....innocent until proven......we all know he's as bent as......that's not what matters here though.....all depends what's said in court. My money says he's found innocent of any wrongdoing. Cost him a pretty penny this has though....!

If everyone KNOWS he's bent & Henry himself has all but admitted to taking the Mandaric " Payment ", why won't the Court find him Guilty ??

Edited by MSingh

If everyone KNOWS he's bent & Henry himself has all but admitted to taking the Mandaric " Payment ", why won't the Court find him Guilty ??

I'd go to the law courts and read the relevant books and previous cases/findings and relevant sentencing decisions of course I would....

Only its closed for the weekend. What a pity.

:blink:

I'd go to the law courts and read the relevant books and previous cases/findings and relevant sentencing decisions of course I would....

Only its closed for the weekend. What a pity.

:blink:

Henry & Mandaric avoided paying Tax & National Insurance on 2 Payments totalling $295,000 that were paid to a Moncao Bank Account.

How in this World do you think he can be found Not Guilty of any wrongdoing & if you do, why ??

Please enlighten me ??

Edited by MSingh

Agree smokie, thought that we were lucky to take 3 points, Not that i'm moaning about getting them, but a draw,IMO would have been a fairer result. Have just been listening to 606, what a bunch of miserable whingers liverpool fans are, all they did was moan, I thought that they played really really well today and did everything they could to win the game and or stop us winning. They really have started to get it together. and with a bit more time Hodgson will do well. Still on wards and upwards, COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Laying in bed last night thinking that if Kranjar does go, it leaves us very short of left sided players if we were to get any injuries even with our large squad.

Yeah, would be at all surprised to see him go in the jan window, although Im not sure left side midfield is his best position think that he only plays l.h.s cos its the only place he can get a game

but yeah it will leave us a touch short if bale were to get injured.. Also Robbie Keane I'm sure will be looking to leave, cant even get on the bench at the mo..

Redknapp must feel like he's n heaven with this sort of problem

Laying in bed last night thinking that if Kranjar does go, it leaves us very short of left sided players if we were to get any injuries even with our large squad.

Redknapp must feel like he's n heaven with this sort of problem

I bet he lays in Bed thinkign of Niko too, then twitches all ove rthe Shop, in a way never seen before....:D

Reckon we should beat them

What would make you think that given the fact they've just beat Chelsea at Home & Villa too in the last 6 days ??

What would make you think you would win there, not even get a draw, but get all 3 Points, when Chelsea lost there last week ??

What is it, honestly, that makes you think these things ?? :D

What would make you think that given the fact they've just beat Chelsea at Home & Villa too in the last 6 days ??

What would make you think you would win there, not even get a draw, but get all 3 Points, when Chelsea lost there last week ??

Our recent form singhy....having won the last three games. Our ability to come from behind and win against decent teams. Overall the spirit in the dressing room and will to win that's evident in our second half performances.

But more than that we're simply a better team than Birmingham. :D

Our recent form singhy....having won the last three games. Our ability to come from behind and win against decent teams. Overall the spirit in the dressing room and will to win that's evident in our second half performances.

Recent form, fair enough..

Woud you say Birmingham are a better Team than Chelsea then ??

Recent form, fair enough..

Woud you say Birmingham are a better Team than Chelsea then ??

If you had bothered to quote my post correctly it would be more apparent that I reckon they are a tough side to beat at home. Chelsea are missing key players in Lampard and Terry so no I wouldn't say that. Its going to be a tough match and we play a different style of football to Chelsea. Still I reckon us to give any side a problem or two even away from home.

Looking forward to this game.....another measure of how good we are now and whether we can sustain a top four challenge. Even with VDV out I believe we can win it. Honestly.

Smoke did you not know that if you make a prediction then Singher requirs a 14 page report on how you arrived at this result, just saying you fancy us for a win or that you are a born optimist is not sufficient, if you predict a Spurs loss then no report is required :o:D

Smoke did you not know that if you make a prediction then Singher requirs a 14 page report on how you arrived at this result, just saying you fancy us for a win or that you are a born optimist is not sufficient, if you predict a Spurs loss then no report is required :o:D

Love our style of football now alfie just love it.....positive?.......not so much when Crouchie is up front on his own....mind with Defoe fit and on form I can't see us failing to get goals.

It will be good to see Dawson back as well hopefully today.

As for singhy.....jury's out mate waiting for the verdict against the black cats......yappy little mongrel that he is.

After my recent comparison of Mod and Ossie how about Monkey Boy and Tony Galvin ;).

Still having those dreams from the left field mate? Tony Galvin had a great cross in him but Bale has the potential to be a much more prolific goalscorer. Also his pinpoint accuracy at times.....well breathtaking.

Happy memories.....!

After my recent comparison of Mod and Ossie how about Monkey Boy and Tony Galvin ;).

When Galvin played well Tottenham played well, as Keith Burkinshaw used to say. Superb player.

I remember in his first season in England Ossie played in snow and icey conditions for the first time and it was like he'd played in those conditions all his life.

That was some team.