Tottenham Thread

chonabot

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes England would be silly not to include him.

So he won't be going lol.

I doubt i'll watch any of it anyway.  I'm still trying to work out how and why the FA came to the conclusion Southgate was the best man for the job.  And all that aside of the fact Russia should never have been awarded it in the first place.

1 minute ago, sotsira said:

I also think the same about Rose, the interest in him has died down,

What i'd love to see is Sessingnon playing on the left wing with Rose 

behind him at LB.

Man utd showed an interest in Rose but now they've seemed to diverted over to Toby, but i'm thinking after the last Poch interview,

if his meeting with the board goes well, and all the key players are 

offered improved contracts, then there's still a chance Toby could 

stay as well.

Don't forget also Vertonghen's contract has only got a year to run

where as Toby's has a potential 2 years. 

Vertonghen has to be a formality if he wants a new contract.

I've long considered Toby gone and if he was persuaded to stay it would be an enormous bonus.

With Pochy apparently resigned to Toby, Dembele and Rose leaving I can't imagine any of them would stay. In a perfect world Toby and Dembele would stay, but I can't see Levy or the big man meeting their $ demands.

Has been said before but a winger with big pace and scoring/passing touch would be so valuable. Spurs need to get behind defenders.

Maybe Pavon from my Argie club, Boca Juniors would be the answer. A lot of clubs are interested.

testing times at spursy. no cash. under paid players . top players are leaving to get some cash for t.f targets. poch is looking for a way out..  loser levy is sh#tting himself.so old man joe has came in to wipe his a#rse.  huge debt to be paid for new stadium. the crisisat spursy are multiplying as each day passes.and here we are with the plank and troll pest waffling about getting sess.s signature. spursy are just being used as a marker for this potentially up and coming player and.from reports greener pastures lay ahead of him .spursy is a house of cards.and will not pay the going rate  (kane 110 k a week for a outstanding example)so why would sess go there..besides  spursy have.nt won a fart . but keep the sugar coating  posts coming .if it makes u feel better  l poor lost mugs

Edited by evenstevens

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

testing times at spursy. no cash. under paid players . top players are leaving to get some cash for t.f targets. poch is looking for a way out..  loser levy is sh#tting himself.so old man joe has came in to wipe his a#rse.  huge debt to be paid for new stadium. the crisisat spursy are multiplying as each day passes.and here we are with the plank and troll pest waffling about getting sess.s signature. spursy are just being used as a marker for this potentially up and coming player and.from reports greener pastures lay ahead of him .spursy is a house of cards.and will not pay the going rate  (kane 110 k a week for a outstanding example)so why would sess go there..besides  spursy have.nt won a fart . but keep the sugar coating  posts coming .if it makes u feel better  l poor lost mugs

It's a good place for a lad who is only 18 in 2 days. Providing the current storm is weathered without much upheaval.

You look at Spurs history of getting young guns off to a flier and it stands to reason Spurs is the best place.

Bale

Alli

Just two fine examples.

Football people know this all too well.

Go to Chelsea? Poor history with youth.

Go to man city - sancho- Nuff said.

London being his back garden it would be an easy transition and before he thinks about trophies. Youngsters have a point to prove to themselves. "Am I premiership material" this guys being fast tracked to a suitor in the top 6 so that is another challenge.

Plenty of time to win trophies.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, sotsira said:

So why would Sess go to Spurs E/S.

Well If he wants to stay in London, then there's only one club 

that can offer him C/L football for starters. :biggrin:

C/L football for a up and coming youngster,who is not proven at E.P.L.status is not a carrott to munch on , choosing the correct club for his next step which will define his career is the main focus,  Spursy are cashless , mountains of debt, under paying players the list goes on and on ,even Poch is getting cold feet  no way under present circumstances ,would my lad sign up for Spursy, , and sure better offers will come his way  plus Fulham,then Loser Levy is prepared to  pay both partys

32 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

It's a good place for a lad who is only 18 in 2 days. Providing the current storm is weathered without much upheaval.

This will be more then a storm,unless the cash or a deal comes from somewhere, they are broke full stop, and in addition  sure  that Sess,s  agents will have  his bait out to other clubs who are financially sound  which in my view is a paramount of importance  of securing a water tight contract which may further his career , presently Spury is a house of cards ,along the lines of C/sea Bates days (, prior to Roman taking over),which  from memory  was 48 hrs more under Bates ownership they would have been bankrupt, Roman stepped in,and saved C/sea F.C,  and Batesy a#se

34 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Meanwhile Joe Lewis our billionaire owner sits back and smiles.

You couldn't make this up!!

but plank. lets fluff old joe.off both kane . poch and  companywill not extend their present contracts due to the uncertain finiancial future at spuds.with poch  he. is asking for assurances he has cash to splash if not he will be off .kanewill be next round .presently spursy could.nt buy a fsrt umless un  loading off some very good players ..and the squad is lite on to boot as it is . only time will tell.lets see how it pans out

Edited by evenstevens

On 5/14/2018 at 8:55 PM, balo said:

Best club in London, and we played all our games away from home :biggrin:

You can't ask for more really. 

That isnt correct :

Playing "away from home" suggests that you have to travel to an opponents ground , where 95 % of the supporters are opposed to you . cheering on the home team .

Tottenham played at home at Wembley . Plying away suggests that you are playing at some other teams home ground .

Tottenham didnt play away at Wembley , the opposition were the away teams

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

but plank. lets fluff old joe.off both kane . poch and  companywill not extend their present contracts due to the uncertain finiancial future at spuds.with poch  he. is asking for assurances he has cash to splash if not he will be off .kanewill be next round .presently spursy could.nt buy a fsrt umless un  loading off some very good players ..and the squad is lite on to boot as it is . only time will tell.lets see how it pans out

Oh shiiite, i hope old joe has filled his plane with loads of cash before 

he flies over, otherwise we'll be the first club to go bankrupt whilst 

playing in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !!!! :stoner:

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That isnt correct :

Playing "away from home" suggests that you have to travel to an opponents ground , where 95 % of the supporters are opposed to you . cheering on the home team .

Tottenham played at home at Wembley . Plying away suggests that you are playing at some other teams home ground .

OK then, we played ALL our games away from our HOME,

and still ended up above your sorry state of a club and those squatters

from Woolwich up the road.:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Oh shiiite, i hope old joe has filled his plane with loads of cash before 

he flies over, otherwise we'll be the first club to go bankrupt whilst 

playing in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !!!!

firtly sotsy erased your dumb cartoon just shows your low mentality  yoir above post confirms that spursy are in cash strapped mode.and possibly lewis.levy have a way out.. as i said to plank only time will tell  850 mil stadium debt.if old joe has the loot he should pay it off immediately .roman our owner has stump up 500 mil of his loot to fund our new. stadium not borrowed a quid like lewis/ levy have.and e/s could.nt give a flying fluff where it came from  .sotsy spursy have major problems waiting for them.just my own view 

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

firtly sotsy erased your dumb cartoon just shows your low mentality  yoir above post confirms that spursy are in cash strapped mode.and possibly lewis.levy have a way out.. as i said to plank only time will tell  850 mil stadium debt.if old joe has the loot he should pay it off immediately .roman our owner has stump up 500 mil of his loot to fund our new. stadium not borrowed a quid like lewis/ levy have.and e/s could.nt give a flying fluff where it came from  .sotsy spursy have major problems waiting for them.just my own view 

Yh but just like your poorly formatted posts, your views are coming across as views of a boy es a boy!! 

44 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That isnt correct :

So London derbies are neutral grounds?

Dumbest post of the year right there.

Edited by Rc2702
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Yh but just like your poorly formatted posts, your views are coming across as views of a boy es a boy!! 

if i am a boy. e/s welcomes you to parcipate in next seasons predictor comp that will sort out who is the man or boy .come on motor mouth show some courage to take me on..how about it???

30 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

if i am a boy. e/s welcomes you to parcipate in next seasons predictor comp that will sort out who is the man or boy .come on motor mouth show some courage to take me on..how about it???

anyone can follow mark lawrensons predictions and pass them off as their own. You seriously expect me to believe you know the score, all you know is what you read, it is glaringly obvious you know next to F/all about footy. 

34 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

The cartoon was for you E/S to enjoy :stoner:

I think he fits appropriately in reply to your post,

his name is Stoner, which i find could be a great resemblance 

to you. :biggrin: 

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

That isnt correct :

And yet, no one said that at the start of the season did they!!  Quite the opposite actually and you know it.

And suddenly, having qualified in 3rd we apparently were not at any disadvantage.  Arsenal and Chelsea fans were all over Twitter saying how it would screw us.  You can't make this stuff up!!!

You're not a sore loser are you!!!  As said to Keith when he through the toys out the other day, enjoy your thursdays.

I also see that half wit from your thread has been making a huge whopper of himself on here again.  You Chelsea lads should get a TV restraining order put on him!!

32 minutes ago, carmine said:

I also see that half wit from your thread has been making a huge whopper of himself on here again.  You Chelsea lads should get a TV restraining order put on him!!

Troll Pest  have taken your bait  ,  very  apparent that you are referring to me,  what huge whopper are you relating to,  come clean and discuss,  and Do Not Let Fear Hold You Back

57 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Troll Pest  have taken your bait  ,  very  apparent that you are referring to me,  what huge whopper are you relating to,  come clean and discuss,  and Do Not Let Fear Hold You Back

Go away.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

53 minutes ago, carmine said:

Go away.

Why ???? you are making false accusations,and even gone to the gutter level of suggesting a T.V. restraining order to be placed on me, come on and show some fortitude and discuss why you are throwing this tantrum( which is certainly not called for) E/S does.nt give a hoot about being called a half wit, but the post by you which i retreived plus my reply, needs to be adressed, so come clean  and discuss what whopper i have made on here again  await for your reply

Edited by evenstevens

4 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Why ???? you are making false accusations,and even gone to the gutter level of suggesting a T.V. restraining order to be placed on me, come on and show some fortitude and discuss why you are throwing this tantrum( which is certainly not called for) E/S does.nt give a hoot about being calling a half wit, but the post by you which i retreived plus my reply, needs to be adressed, so come clean  and discuss what whopper i have made on here again  await for your reply

Go away and stop being a nuisance.  

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I did not know that , as I dont take much, if any interest in Tottenham .

Playing home games at Wembley may have a disadvantage because visiting teams may raise their game a bit , playing at Wembley .

Anyway ,Wembley is ours this week-end , hope that you didnt have to cancel your finishing third trophy bus parade around the area 

So yes, to clear this up, you can't have it both ways, and i know you are well aware what people were all saying at the start of the season because us being written off for a top four place directly due the the Wembley thing was one of the main talking points.  Others on here also try and deny the talk last summer but they too are only kidding themselves.

5 hours ago, carmine said:

And yet, no one said that at the start of the season did they!!  Quite the opposite actually and you know it.

And suddenly, having qualified in 3rd we apparently were not at any disadvantage.  Arsenal and Chelsea fans were all over Twitter saying how it would screw us.  You can't make this stuff up!!!

You're not a sore loser are you!!!  As said to Keith when he through the toys out the other day, enjoy your thursdays.

3 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Why ???? you are making false accusations,and even gone to the gutter level of suggesting a T.V. restraining order to be placed on me, come on and show some fortitude and discuss why you are throwing this tantrum( which is certainly not called for) E/S does.nt give a hoot about being called a half wit, but the post by you which i retreived plus my reply, needs to be adressed, so come clean  and discuss what whopper i have made on here again  await for your reply

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Go away and stop being a nuisance.  

no nuisance at all.  man up and reply to my posts  which i retreived (above) to refresh your .memory eagerly await your reply

7 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

no nuisance at all.  man up and reply to my posts  which i retreived (above) to refresh your .memory eagerly await your reply

Go away and stop being a nuisance.  Its clear you are unable to discuss anything of worth and i wouldn't be surprised if you fail to find any further discussion with anyone bar the usual suspects of course.

You don't bring anything to the table.

15 minutes ago, carmine said:

Go away and stop being a nuisance.  Its clear you are unable to discuss anything of worth and i wouldn't be surprised if you fail to find any further discussion with anyone bar the usual suspects of course.

You don't bring anything to the table.

so the above explanation .gives  u a right to post that e/s be given a restraining t.v order from the c/sea thread contributors .t.b.h.what u bring to the table is trolling crap.for yonks u have been openly criticsing m/city good fortune for having wealthy owners to bank roll their sucess.whilst spuds are about to go the gurgler one way or another. unless lewis/levy pull a rabbit out of their backsides good luck to mcity and i could.nt care less where the loot come from.they have raised the bar. up to other clubs match catch them in summing up you are just a jealous  pest of a troll

Edited by evenstevens