Yingluck's Lawyer Summoned By Military For 'Attitude Adjustment'

Lite Beer

Ah, yes, we are back to that old chestnut of 'Attitude Adjustment'.

Like those who were taken away before for protesting.

This is sinister when people cannot speak their minds without being summoned for doing so. IMHO

This is sinister when people cannot speak their minds without being summoned for doing so. IMHO

History always repeats itself. The dangerous looney has styled himself after PolPot, Stalin and the totally head case in N Korea. Makes the case for the US Envoys recent comments a bit of an understatement in reality.

Edited by whatawonderfulday
  • Like 1

I believe the attitude adjustment talk goes like this 'We have had enough of your red lies and threats of violence. Keep it up and you will find yourself in a very dark place for a very long time.'

It appears to work quite well.

Wrong it is "You nasty nasty boy and girl, you get a slap on the wrist, and never ever do it again,.... don't get caught next time"

History always repeats itself. The dangerous looney has styled himself after PolPot, Stalin and the totally head case in N Korea. Makes the case for the US Envoys recent comments a bit of an understatement in reality.

Exactly. Wave after wave of murders and wholesale executions. Non stop torture of suspects. Special prisons.

Listen to yourself. Do you realize there is not a soul in the world that takes you seriously, when you spout off like that? Not a soul. He maybe a dictator. And few like a dictator. But by comparison, he is about as gentle as they come. A Raul Castro, an Ida Amin, a Robert Mugabe, a Kim Jung Un he is definitely not.

Exactly. Wave after wave of murders and wholesale executions. Non stop torture of suspects. Special prisons.

Listen to yourself. Do you realize there is not a soul in the world that takes you seriously, when you spout off like that? Not a soul. He maybe a dictator. And few like a dictator. But by comparison, he is about as gentle as they come. A Raul Castro, an Ida Amin, a Robert Mugabe, a Kim Jung Un he is definitely not.

All I can say then is dream on and keep wearing your rose tinted glasses and continue to be utterly delusional.

so more pressure to conform or go to 'attitude adjustment' how can anyone support this??? why isn't djjamie, rubl and costas standing up for what's right? still the brainwashing machine has done a good job or are they putting something in the water?

It seems that there is cyber law on the legislative table in Thailand, that allows police to strip search your computer, phone, emails, chats, blogs, what ever you type ? Is it safer to write something in Thaivisa anymore ?, or just close our profile and leave ThaiVisa. Similar to Arab countries, are we safe to open the mouth only in front of the dentists ? cheesy.gif

It is somehow nearly impossible for me to even envision something like that happening. It would constitute real police work. Regardless of the political ramifications of the whole thing, or the Obama style fascism involved. It would be real investigative work. Does that happen here? Have I grossly underestimated the RTP?

All I can say then is dream on and keep wearing your rose tinted glasses and continue to be utterly delusional.

I am not utterly delusional nor do I wear rose tinted glasses. Nor do I like or favor the regime. But I do remember the Yingbat. And I do remember the utter incompetency of Abhisit. And I do remember the Bangkok shutdown. And the yellow shirts shutting down the airport. And the cooking show. And the killings. A friend of mine was shot by the black shirt goons.

I really hate the black and white simplicity some try to apply to this situation. Sure I want elections. Sure I prefer democracy. But, who would run? How fair would the elections be? How much influence would the Dubai elephant exert? What would have happened had the army not intervened? Not easy answers. Will Thailand be able to enjoy true democracy in our lifetimes? Adequate education? Less corruption? Competent police? Traffic safety? I sure hope so, for the Thai people, and all of us who choose to live here.

Someone is going to have to step up, and show moral responsibility. Prayuth is not doing that. He is simply enforcing the status quo. But, he did prevent more mayhem. Hopefully someone will, someday.

Listen to yourself. Do you realize there is not a soul in the world that takes you seriously, when you spout off like that? Not a soul.

But the voices eminating from within him keep telling him that he's right and that his comparisons are relevant and accurate.