Teaching job in Ubon Ratchathani

hlfourie

Hi guys, is anybody available to assist me with a government project, they are having a major conference at a hotel hear in Ubon Ratchathani, pay 800 baht per hour. The conference is next week Wednesday 4th February. If you know PowerPoint and you are a farang, please contact me via PM

hlfourie. I can see you logged online now but still not reading your messages. PM me please.

I see a sort of coincidence here.

Did sent him a message too, that I "might be able to take a day off" and do have plenty of material covering almost all levels, but he replied and asked the same question again, if I wouldn't know somebody who's got time on Wednesday.

I didn't answer the message, as I found it a little odd. OP, why don't you answer others? I mean you obviously know how to reply.I'm out. G'day.-facepalm.gif

hlfourie. I can see you logged online now but still not reading your messages. PM me please.

I see a sort of coincidence here.

Did sent him a message too, that I "might be able to take a day off" and do have plenty of material covering almost all levels, but he replied and asked the same question again, if I wouldn't know somebody who's got time on Wednesday.

I didn't answer the message, as I found it a little odd. OP, why don't you answer others? I mean you obviously know how to reply.I'm out. G'day.-facepalm.gif

Very odd. I now see that at 2pm he put a post in the job section requesting help. Is something wrong with the forum messaging service? It is telling me that I have now sent four separate PM's, but he is not reading them. I'm about to give up......