Palestinian girl, 14, in Israel prison for throwing rocks

webfact

Zionism just means supporting the right of political self determination for the Jewish people. As Israel nation now exists the de facto modern meaning is support of Israel's right to exist. There are various flavors of Zionists. The west bank settler movement is part of right wing Zionism not all Zionism.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Actually, I don't care what the Israeli's do, I think it is way past time for people to start dealing with terrorists the same way they are dealt with. Yes I am calling Palestinians terrorists.

There are terrorists on both sides of this conflict.

Indeed you are correct, but what is a pertinent point here is that neither side are all terrorists, of which the poster to whom you replied is ignorant and shows his blatant bigotry.

And as long as there are terrorists who continue to target children, women, and other non-combatants I will continue to a bigot against them.

She's probably just practicing for the next adulterer who needs to be stoned.

Racist bigotry. Take note folks of the Zionist mentality delighting in the shackling and incarceration of a 14 year old girl.

I wish I could say I hope you never find yourself driving along and have someone try to throw a stone through your windscreen, but I guess you get my point.

I wouldn't drive along a road as an occupier in someone else's land lording over people I have occupied for the last 67 years.

• Like 1

Nonsense. Arabs attacked Jews long before there was even a country there and they have never stopped. The 67 borders make no difference other than a phony excuse. Anyone stupid enough to throw stones at the police deserves what they get.

What the hell were Zionist Jews doing in Palestine in 1890

Living there, just like the Arabs, Christians and Bedouins, but there was no country to "take over". You never seem to get tired of posting ridiculous fabrications that are easily disproved. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZci8XVf8

The land belonging to 94% of the Palestinian people in 1900 already living there has been taken over by the 6% Jewish Zionists...your figures not mine.

Go figure who the invaders and terrorists are.

If the Israelis ceased occupying the West Bank the OP would never have happened.

Why are the Zionist Jews so greedy. In a peace deal that the whole Arab world has agreed to, the Zionists get to keep all the land they stole in 1948.

Today it's a rock, tomorrow it's a Molotov cocktail or a grenade... young girls and boys have

no place in being at the confrontation points, they should be at school, where are the parents

of these young kids? I know.. they're wishing for their kids to die and become martyrs...

Let's hope they get better tools before this girl turns 18. Is it too much to ask for 2 or 3 suitcases?

Nonsense. Arabs attacked Jews long before there was even a country there and they have never stopped. The 67 borders make no difference other than a phony excuse. Anyone stupid enough to throw stones at the police deserves what they get.

Quit playing the fool. You are very well aware that there was no country to "take over". There was a smattering of Arabs, Christians and Bedouins and plenty of empty land.

Quit being disingenuous. You know very well that Zionist Jews in 1948 ethnically cleansed 750,000 Palestinians, then seized their land for the benefit of any Jew from New York to Johannesburg, but the Palestinian refugees who were actually born there are not allowed to return to their homes.

And the Zionist Jews are at it again in the West bank, not content with having made Palestinians homeless twice already.

Shame on them and you for defending them

Quit playing the fool. You are very well aware that there was no country to "take over". There was a smattering of Arabs, Christians and Bedouins and plenty of empty land.

Quit being disingenuous. You know very well that Zionist Jews in 1948 ethnically cleansed 750,000 Palestinians, then seized their land for the benefit of any Jew from New York to Johannesburg, but the Palestinian refugees who were actually born there are not allowed to return to their homes.

And the Zionist Jews are at it again in the West bank, not content with having made Palestinians homeless twice already.

Living there, just like the Arabs, Christians and Bedouins, but there was no country to "take over". You never seem to get tired of posting ridiculous fabrications that are easily disproved. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZci8XVf8

The land belonging to 94% of the Palestinian people in 1900 already living there

More lies. The Arabs living in the area were mostly tenant farmers that owned no land. It was mostly owned by absentee landlords in Beirut, Damascus and Cairo.

• Like 1

Zionism just means supporting the right of political self determination for the Jewish people. As Israel nation now exists the de facto modern meaning is support of Israel's right to exist. There are various flavors of Zionists. The west bank settler movement is part of right wing Zionism not all Zionism.

If that is all that was intended okay

I think the world could live with that if that was all that was involved

• Like 1

Indeed. And such a profoundly sad question it is. This little girl, with her Ronaldo poster....what drove her?

Probably a milder version of what drove Aamer Alfar to blow himself up in a Tel Aviv market in 2004. As his heartbroken parents explained at the time:

"God will curse those who recruited Amar. I had heard the stories about recruiting children in Nablus but I didn't think they were true... Yes, it is difficult here for everyone because of the occupation, and life in Nablus is intolerable, but children should not be exploited in this way."

The Palestinian 'leaders' know full well that dim-bulb Western do-gooders can be easily inflamed by stories of 'victims of Israeli aggression', so they heartily endorse these actions.

Hardly worth a response, but you haven't a clue about the history of the present conflict, buddy.

I think his point is that many anti-Semites substitute the word "Zionists" for Jews to cover up their real intent. They are bigots, but smart enough to try to hide it.

Yes, it is very common to hide hatred against Jews and irrational opposition to the very existence of Israel behind the safer term anti-Zionist. It's curious how many "anti-Zionists" are against all peoples having the right to self determination in a nation state, such as Thais. Almost none. But the focus is only on JEWS not being worthy of the privilege of identification with a nation state.

There are a few problems with your victim mentality in this issue.

The anti-Zionists do not hide behind the term at all, and their focus is on Zionists (who happen to be Jews), not Jews per se. If their criticism of Zionists overflows, it is upon Israelis, not Jews per se, as it is the Israeli electorate that keeps on voting in the governments whose Zionist policies pervade.

And that should be fair enough...after all, look at all the condemnation of all Muslims because they don't speak out about Islamic extremism. Hmmm?

It should be pointed out that many Zionists are not Jews. Tony Blair, G W. Bush, Rupert Murdoch to name but three powerful people. Most of the true anti semites, the skinheaded knee jerk anti-semites wouldn't understand this at all, indeed the vast majority of them probably haven't got a clue what Zionist means! Criticism of Zioinists and their policies is perfectly legitimate. The problem is that when this criticism starts to hit the mark, sometimes Zionists have their own knee jerk response, they immediately accuse the critics of being ant-semite. Of course some of the critics are anti-semites, it is naive to suggest otherwise. But the actual premise of the criticism is still there. And will never be addressed because once the anti-semite card has been played, end of discussion. This is what happens, time after time. The questions raised in the criticism will be a taboo subject. People should be allowed to express their views of Israeli policies without always being called anti-semites as soon as the point they are making becomes a difficult one to answer by Zionist supporters. If i call Tony Blair a Zionist does that make me an Anti-Semite? Ridiculous!

• Like 1

I think the world could live with that if that was all that was involved

Why cant Jews self determine themselves in New York or London or Johannesburg or within the 67 borders of Israel when the fighting stopped. ...and allow the Palestinians some self determination too as the British promised them 100 years ago.

Why do they always want more land occupying Palestinians like the 14 year old girl who is bravely resisting the bully the only way she can.

• Like 1

She's probably just practicing for the next adulterer who needs to be stoned.

Racist bigotry. Take note folks of the Zionist mentality delighting in the shackling and incarceration of a 14 year old girl.

Are you not talking about your self too, within your statement

• Like 1

As usual terribly one-sidedbah.gif Where is the justice in this?

WATCH: Israeli police let stone-throwing settlers walk away

http://972mag.com/watch-israeli-police-let-stone-throwing-settlers-walk-away/99740/

So you completely ignore the fact that they were attacked first? Or is that ok? It is just Israelis that are not allowed to defend themselves?

What the ?*!? ...are the Israelis doing there in the first place to get stones thrown at them ...they are illegally occupying Palestinian land as the world community via UN resolutions have told them umpteen times. Get the hell out of occupying other people's land, return to the 67 borders and these things wont happen

What would you do if someone were occupying your land?... resist or roll over?

You don't alf talk some one sided biased crap.

The jews have been persecuted by the Syrians and arabs (Islamists) for the past 2 thousand years. It is not until after WW2 have they been able to return and this time make sure they are not persecuted any more..... I salute them.

Look around you a the attempted islamification of the entire world and how many people are being murdered and persecuted every day all over the place.... One lot of people stands up to it and the whole world stands up in bigoted condemnation.

Don't come on here spouting your bile in defense of terrorist, because that is what most of them are.... Radical lunatics wanting to take the entire world as their own and put anyone to death for stopping them.

Call me racist if you want, I couldn't care less..... Maybe i am...... But I am not as dangerous to world peace as YOU are.

• Like 1

More lies. The Arabs living in the area were mostly tenant farmers that owned no land. It was mostly owned by absentee landlords in Beirut, Damascus and Cairo.

Your thesis is utter BS ... but according to your logic ...people who rent property deserve to be ethnically cleansed and the foreign landlords such as Zionist Jews from Eastern Europe who own a mere 6% have the right to steal the remaining 94% dispossessing the existing resident population?

• Like 1

http://972mag.com/watch-israeli-police-let-stone-throwing-settlers-walk-away/99740/

So you completely ignore the fact that they were attacked first? Or is that ok? It is just Israelis that are not allowed to defend themselves?

What the ?*!? ...are the Israelis doing there in the first place to get stones thrown at them ...they are illegally occupying Palestinian land as the world community via UN resolutions have told them umpteen times. Get the hell out of occupying other people's land, return to the 67 borders and these things wont happen

The jews have been persecuted by the Syrians and arabs (Islamists) for the past 2 thousand years. It is not until after WW2 have they been able to return and this time make sure they are not persecuted any more..... I salute them.

Look around you a the attempted islamification of the entire world and how many people are being murdered and persecuted every day all over the place.... One lot of people stands up to it and the whole world stands up in bigoted condemnation.

Don't come on here spouting your bile in defense of terrorist, because that is what most of them are.... Radical lunatics wanting to take the entire world as their own and put anyone to death for stopping them.

Call me racist if you want, I couldn't care less..... Maybe i am...... But I am not as dangerous to world peace as YOU are.

Well dont complain to me when Israel starts the next world war with Iran...not that the Israelis will be there...USA and her allies will be doing the fighting for them as per usual in wars that they start but never send a single medic to help out with.

And it will probably be the body bags of your countrymen that come home first.

Edited by dexterm
  • Like 1

Locking up a 14yo girl is preposterous.

Having her tossed back and forth between facilities and court as no one knows or wishes to take responsibility one way or another is shameful.

With all due respect to the IDF, there got to be better ways to handle this. This is no deterrence, no punishment, its making sure she will be imitated by others.

Throwing stones and rocks on civilian vehicles is not a legitimate means of opposition to anything.

Throwing stones and rocks on military or police vehicles would be, probably.

Punishments for Illegal settlers of about the same age doing the same things are nowhere as severe.

• Like 1

Your thesis is utter BS ... but according to your logic ...people who rent property deserve to be ethnically cleansed and the foreign landlords such as Zionist Jews from Eastern Europe who own a mere 6% have the right to steal the remaining 94% dispossessing the existing resident population?

No, people who have no property and attack other people and get their butts kicked, pretty much deserve the mess they have gotten themselves in. The Palestinians had numerous opportunities to get land from the UN, and get their own country, but they refused. They made their own beds.

• Like 2

I think his point is that many anti-Semites substitute the word "Zionists" for Jews to cover up their real intent. They are bigots, but smart enough to try to hide it.

Yes, it is very common to hide hatred against Jews and irrational opposition to the very existence of Israel behind the safer term anti-Zionist. It's curious how many "anti-Zionists" are against all peoples having the right to self determination in a nation state, such as Thais. Almost none. But the focus is only on JEWS not being worthy of the privilege of identification with a nation state.

There are a few problems with your victim mentality in this issue.

The anti-Zionists do not hide behind the term at all, and their focus is on Zionists (who happen to be Jews), not Jews per se. If their criticism of Zionists overflows, it is upon Israelis, not Jews per se, as it is the Israeli electorate that keeps on voting in the governments whose Zionist policies pervade.

And that should be fair enough...after all, look at all the condemnation of all Muslims because they don't speak out about Islamic extremism. Hmmm?

I do wish to specifically address one part above: "the condemnation of muslims because they dont speak out about islamic extremism." I will not even offer that your analogy fails; that's not my point.

I wish to state, though, that the reason muslims are "condemned" for not speaking out is because increasingly it is broadly realized they are the only ones who can bring sanity to the situation. It is they, this silent "moderate" majority that the world looks to. Indeed, even amongst themselves muslims concede this is an intrafaith issue, of sorts, and so on. So, the accusation that we need more of them to protest they slide to the right of their faith is a valid need. Admonishing them for not doing so seems like a fair consequence of silence. This does not broadly impugn or injure them. The reprimand to moderate muslims is basically to join the world of conscience and draw a line in the sand stating opposition. It is not enough that few here and there do so. In a world body of 1.7 billion muslims, much more should be done. Therefore, equating the condemnation of muslims for not speaking out about extremism seems a bit of a reach. Perhaps not the best example of your point. Perhaps.

Seastallion, I believe their are many good men and women out there with the intellectual penetration to note the difference between jews and nationalist Zionists, and oppose Zionism only. Jeez, with such precision intellect and grasping the issue that makes them sick, why on earth would they pollute their observation with base disdain for jews generally? No, there are many people who just dont like the concept of Zionism; I buy it. But UG and Jingthing are correct. I have noted with gut intuition many who actually appear to hide behind the condemnation of Zionism and in varying ways reveal that they just dont like jews. I see a lot of this on TV, and elsewhere. So, it is not a monolithic opposition to jews and/or Zionism- it is validly a mix. The problem is, antisemitism is consistently rising and so where it rears its head it should be called. I dont think this is henny penny as much as it is ringing alarms.

• Like 1

The Palestinians have a home, They can always move to Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, or Iraq. You could move there and sing the arab version of Kumbaya with them just before they hand you over to ISIS or whatever other terrorist organization is doing the beheading's this week

+100

The reason the Palestinians will never move to one of the other Arab nations so they can live their lives in integrated bliss, is that they KNOW that they will be rejected, marginalised and then wiped out a shitload faster than by the Jews.

The truth is.... They know their chances are better with the Jewish, and getting the Arab nations to help them take those (disputed not occupied) lands, and wiping out every Jew from the planet, or at least those lands in another anti-semetic genocide.

They could have had a much larger state to exist in if they had not took the genocidal approach.... They took the risk and lost.

This is nothing really to do with territory or politics, this is everything to do with religious hatred..... You lose you Islamic animals.

• Like 1

Rock throwing should be illegal for all ... boy / girl / Arab / Jew.

I get the "Palestinian resistance" thing, even though, rocks are not always thrown at armed soldiers, they are also thrown at unarmed civilians and cars causing deaths of civilians, and I get the "double standard" argument as far as enforcement Arabs vs. Jews ... but I don't get the complaint about why a girl should expect special treatment.

It is illegal. The issue is more to do with punishment meted in a biased manner.

Not having the proper facility to lock her in would be one reason for special treatment (different for male teens).