welcome to the machine

Rangsitreppin

I can't keep up with Mr Rangsit, one moment he's in the third class section of the train on the way to Chumpon- (and I agree with him here 100%, it's a far better way to meet Thais than the more comfortable second class seats and bunks ) and then suddenly he's in Samsen district of Bangkok.

Whatever, I urge him not to be comfortably numb, it's far better to shine on like a crazy diamond.

Rangsit loves his sheilas and to guide him through the turbulent times ahead there can be no one better than the lady Sid refers to....

Best Floyd albums the first 2,piper at the gates of dawn and relics,if you don't know them ,you don't know the floyd

Their first two albums were Piper at the Gates of Dawn and A Saucer Full of Secrets.

I guess it's you who doesn't know the Floyd.

Best Floyd albums the first 2,piper at the gates of dawn and relics,if you don't know them ,you don't know the floyd

Their first two albums were Piper at the Gates of Dawn and A Saucer Full of Secrets.

I guess it's you who doesn't know the Floyd.

Yes you are right,thank you,forgot saucer.

sounds like a pleasant way to numb the boredom and pain of a wasted life.

It's not a wasted life if only done occassionally. A nice cold morning beer with friends, Pink Floyd with a football game on perhaps. I'd call it a good time.

occasionally?? lol

• Like 1

I can't keep up with Mr Rangsit, one moment he's in the third class section of the train on the way to Chumpon- (and I agree with him here 100%, it's a far better way to meet Thais than the more comfortable second class seats and bunks ) and then suddenly he's in Samsen district of Bangkok.

Whatever, I urge him not to be comfortably numb, it's far better to shine on like a crazy diamond.

Rangsit loves his sheilas and to guide him through the turbulent times ahead there can be no one better than the lady Sid refers to....

One suspects Mr Rangsit actually does most of his travelling in his head and most certainly appears to have a case of brain damage

Floyd's first two albums were 'Piper at the gates of dawn' and 'Saucer full of secrets'. If you don't know that you don't know The Floyd!smile.png

Floyd's first two albums were 'Piper at the gates of dawn' and 'Saucer full of secrets'. If you don't know that you don't know The Floyd!smile.png

No shit.

Rangsit's had another thread closed down.....How many is that so far?

( to the tune of 'Blowin in the Wind')-

How many threads must the mods close down,

Before the Op is canned?

This seems to be the last one standing, a very respectable thread, Rangers, it could run, but you've based it on one of Floyd's most depressing songs

In light of the uplifting news regarding beer drinking delaying dementia and your own passionate patronage of the classic Hong Thong, I earnestly urge you to listen to some of their more fervent songs.

Break open the beers or Hong Thongs to this.

http://youtu.be/D0KH6QWmhrU

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...