Can I be a Motorcycle Taxi Rider here?

cluelessdavo

No member has answered me question yet!

can i do it eh?

I can ride real fast like the wind! I dont care about no road rule! I speakee English and Tinglish!

I was a professional rider in London. I made my living doing motorcycle deliveries.

I have the mad skills!

Anyone know? cani do it? Where do i apply?

How about vests eh? Where can a geezer get the best price riding bling?

Can the op ride with three passengers, a dog and a chicken whilst talkin on his mobile and picking his nose at the same time ?

You bet i can!

I take me 2 kids and GF and cat all the time!

The family on the bike together stays together

You talking fried chicken or bbq chicken style? We loving the spicy KFC buckets!

Edited by cluelessdavo
  • Like 1

Deleted a serious answer.

Troll or fun post?

I am uncertain.

For fun by a troll, LOL. Has a combination of Canadian, American and British English slang. That can happen from being a member here. It's a newb who isn't.

It's David48 ?

No member has answered me question yet!

can i do it eh?

I can ride real fast like the wind! I dont care about no road rule! I speakee English and Tinglish!

I was a professional rider in London. I made my living doing motorcycle deliveries.

I have the mad skills!

Anyone know? cani do it? Where do i apply?

How about vests eh? Where can a geezer get the best price riding bling?

You smoke dope, a chain smoking accident prone alcoholic. The bad news is that you could never meet the high expectations for being a motorbike taxi rider in Thailand, but the good news is, you certainly have all the right qualifications for being a bus or coach driver here. But my advice is; don`t include that you smoke dope in your bus driver work application, otherwise they`ll consider you too qualified for the job.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

Can the op ride with three passengers, a dog and a chicken whilst talkin on his mobile and picking his nose at the same time ?

You bet i can!

I take me 2 kids and GF and cat all the time!

The family on the bike together stays together

You talking fried chicken or bbq chicken style? We loving the spicy KFC buckets!

In a short answer NO you would not last five minutes before you got as good kicking.

No.

http://www.thailawonline.com/en/others/labour-law/forbidden-occupations-for-foreigners-jobs.html

5. Driving motor vehicles or vehicles which do not use machinery or mechanical devices, except piloting aircraft internationally.

You would not even be allowed to pedal a rikshaw.

Is that enough now?

Edited by KhunBENQ