28 million tourists expected to visit Thailand in 2015

webfact

Quantity counts not quality !

So i am also enthusiastic and expect 33 million tourists 2015.

28 million from China, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia and

5 million the rest of the world.

But next year Thailand will be the hup of employment in Asean and it will rise to 40 million.

Only my expectations based on nothing !

Lucky we get in Europe great quality of Japanese, Chinese, American and Russian tourists.

They spent a lot money.

Good luck Thailand smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Mostly Russians with wheelbarrow loads of rubl es heading for sunny Pattaya alt=whistling.gif>

Apparently you haven't been reading the news about the collapse of the ruble. That market is drying up fast and you'll be seeing a fraction of Russian tourists this year.

28million Expected as long as you don’t treat this as fact and when only 8million actually arrive it won’t be such a disappointment to all associated with the tourist trade hotels prostitutes restaurant’s etc, I am not sure if the soldiers running the country would put people off from holidaying in Thailand think it would be more reading about all the murders rapes and scams carried out on tourists and publicised in the international press due to freedom of the press and no need to keep these story’s suppressed would be more inclined to put people off the Thailand family holiday experience

• Like 1

Better stop closing down all those brothels then.

Brothels are in many Western countries including the United States. Not specific to Thailand

Your joke at you thailand is full of hooks ever were you go in thailand you run into brothers and hooks .

Must be a lot of anglers, wouldn't ya think, george?

post-9891-0-77446800-1422874585_thumb.jp

I remember only a few years ago they "dreamt" about 21 or was it 22 million tourists.

Don't they realise how big a number that really is?

If 28 million people spread their arrival out over a year that is nearly 77,000 people arriving every day..... so how long would the queues be at Swampy?

answers on a post card please from Jomtien Beach....