British Woman Missing in Bangkok

ctrunfree

Seems like a caring father, his daughter is obviously mentally unstable wandering the streets of Bangkok and he is sitting at home sticking posts on message boards

What does he want us to do exactly when she is found, stick her on an airplane home? Lock her in a bedroom in our house?

Well done to you for drawing attention to the case, I will keep my eyes open if I am down that way over the weekend

Edited by bkkgooner
  • Like 1

Seems like a caring father, his daughter is obviously mentally unstable wandering the streets of Bangkok and he is sitting at home sticking posts on message boards

What does he want us to do exactly when she is found, stick her on an airplane home? Lock her in a bedroom in our house?

Well done to you for drawing attention to the case, I will keep my eyes open if I am down that way over the weekend

If you do not want to help or even care , then don't . No need for the bash...

I'm more than willing to help just a bit confused about why a concerned father would be sitting back home posting on forums when his daughter is wandering around Bangkok and a danger to herself.

I suppose some people just don't care too much about their own kids.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'm more than willing to help just a bit confused about why a concerned father would be sitting back home posting on forums when his daughter is wandering around Bangkok and a danger to herself.

If you didn't know Bangkok it would be pointless ,although maybe natural ,to do that, He might not have the dough or other commitments, younger kids ect .Must be a horrible situation to be in

The post was from her mother. It's nice you want to help but trashing the wrong person probably isn't a great place to start.

Are you truly that thick that you cant work out that that the father is simply asking for any information or sightings? Crawl back under your rock you nasty little moron.

If my child was missing and mentally unstable I wouldn't be asking for people to call me back home to let me know if they happened to spot her wandering around the streets. I would probably be in contact with the UK police, Thai police, UK embassy in Bangkok and booking an airplane ticket to Thailand.

I don't really appreciate being told to crawl back under a rock or being called a moron either, but then again hard men always exist on the Internet, best of luck to you.

The post was from her mother. It's nice you want to help but trashing the wrong person probably isn't a great place to start.

Sorry can't edit previous posts. Should have slated the mother, apologies.

Best of luck to her in finding her child.

Edited by bkkgooner

please continue:

Mother Appeals For Help Finding Missing Daughter In Bangkok
Published by Stickboy BKK

1.jpg

BANGKOK - A British mother is appealing for help in finding her missing daughter in Bangkok, concerned she has become a danger to herself and living rough on the street.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/797355-british-mother-appeals-for-help-finding-missing-daughter-in-bangkok/

//CLOSED//

/Admin

• Like 1