Pheu Thai party tells US impeachment against Ms Yingluck illegal

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The USA knows it was illegal. Total sham.

M.Bob, Are you suggesting that the USA have no idea how the Thai country was being governed under PTP, ?? The PTP although elected, did NOT govern as they swore under oath to do.

Do you think people are that stupid not to understand this.

I am suggesting that the USA knew the impeachment process was illegal. Can you read what I wrote and not try to add things to do. I never mention anything about how the country was being governed under PTP did I? In fact I never mention the PTP. So if you have something to add to my comments do so, but keep it in what I wrote and not make up something I never said.

Under the US system or the Thai? Didn't they also understand that the rice scam was doomed to failure, and that many of PTP's policies were huge conflicts of interest, and also illegal under their system?

good luck girl give them a run for thier money

Interesting post.

Somehow it seems to suggest Ms. Yingluck has some money which doesn't belong to her. Furthermore you are suggesting she tries to keep it by running away.

Now that would be really jolly, man. Of course once outside she could / would always claim her 'self-exile' was because of political motivated persecution, just like with her brother the criminal fugitive.

Mind you, she has been told to ask permission first to leave the country and that that would be granted. That's assuming she doesn't give as reason "I want to give you a run for your money" rolleyes.gif

PS when's the case starting at the Supreme Court for political office holders?

Edited by rubl

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yeah their clear-the-Shins-of-their-crimes bill was much more straightforward and justified in their little corrupt world.

Good point, how come the yanks didn't speak up about that?

• Like 1

Mr Ruangkrai Leekitwattana can expect a visit from the army for an "attitude adjustment" smile.png

I think it has gone beyond that - those that signed this document and sent it to a foreign government could be verging on an act of treason. All orchestrated from a man who is currently untouchable and pulling the strings from a foreign country, these PTP lapdogs need to get themselves a reality check and realise that it simply isn't worth it anymore - for any amount of money

and before anyone says it - the current government has full endorsement to be in office and is very obviously acting in the interests of Thailand and its people - so don't even go there

The "is very obviously acting in the interests of Thailand" is very obviously your opinion, one that is not shared by many. The US, in it's comments about ensuring an inclusive process, made the point that the reform process is not acting in everyone's best interests.

I said it - and I went there.

• Like 1

Yeah their clear-the-Shins-of-their-crimes bill was much more straightforward and justified in their little corrupt world.

Good point, how come the yanks didn't speak up about that?

I would have thought that was rather obvious - the USA said bend over touch your toes and Thaksin complied 100%

Like I have already mentioned - I believe there has been a none public spat going on between the current government and the US for a few months likely to do with China - the US made it public and Thaksin is milking it

and I will say again I think the PM needs to rethink foreign policy and the US needs to modify their approach

Just wait until China starts to dictate were Thais can drop their nets and a whole lot more

• Like 1

Mr Ruangkrai Leekitwattana can expect a visit from the army for an "attitude adjustment" smile.png

I think it has gone beyond that - those that signed this document and sent it to a foreign government could be verging on an act of treason. All orchestrated from a man who is currently untouchable and pulling the strings from a foreign country, these PTP lapdogs need to get themselves a reality check and realise that it simply isn't worth it anymore - for any amount of money

and before anyone says it - the current government has full endorsement to be in office and is very obviously acting in the interests of Thailand and its people - so don't even go there

The "is very obviously acting in the interests of Thailand" is very obviously your opinion, one that is not shared by many. The US, in it's comments about ensuring an inclusive process, made the point that the reform process is not acting in everyone's best interests.

I said it - and I went there.

I thought the US Envoy was a bit more diplomatic as in saying that it might be perceived that the reforms might not be acting in everyone's interest. I'm sure he didn't even implicitly refer to the Shinawatra's or their Pheu Thai party.

M.Bob, Are you suggesting that the USA have no idea how the Thai country was being governed under PTP, ?? The PTP although elected, did NOT govern as they swore under oath to do.

I am suggesting that the USA knew the impeachment process was illegal. Can you read what I wrote and not try to add things to do. I never mention anything about how the country was being governed under PTP did I? In fact I never mention the PTP. So if you have something to add to my comments do so, but keep it in what I wrote and not make up something I never said.

Poor old Bob...... we have been listening/reading your drivel for many months... give up mate... no-one believes you or your sidekick S/P in the slightest ... Welcome to the real world...! The impeachment process is 100% legal under the current governments rules... If you are not happy with this.... Over there is the door... shut it behind you... Give us all a rest... and grow up... and a wee tip... Don't believe your wife... w00t.gif Long live the King..!

• Like 2

You can cry wolf as much as you like.

Nobody is listening to you, nobody is interested to you any more.

And if you think the Americans will listen to you, you have another thing coming.

They are more concerned about their interests than giving any consideration to your opinions.

Don't kid yourselves with the recent visit of the American official and his statements.....they are very good pulling the wool over other peoples eyes.

What they do and what they believe is a completely different thing.

People with some brains do listen to another opinion.....so will the American government.

But not you, as a one sided yellow picker , you have only one opinion, I even think you are an old frustrated Greek who is trying to compensate his frustrations with loving the Thai Junta and his new home.......

Who's better to clarify the impeachment by an appointed corruption agency and NLA than Khun Ruangkrai. He himself was a former appointed senator and a close friend of the Dem Party. He knows how these establishment work especially with retro active laws and interpreting laws to suit their agenda.

it doesnt matter that everyone in the world knows she is guilty as charged with all the truth/evidence that has been shown as long as the ptp can claim it was not fair/illegally done, these people are total drop kicks. Really have to wonder which kindergarten these idiots got their degrees from as they obviously lack the intelligence of primary school kids

Negligence = Criminal Offense in Thailand???????????????????????????????????

it doesnt matter that everyone in the world knows she is guilty as charged with all the truth/evidence that has been shown as long as the ptp can claim it was not fair/illegally done, these people are total drop kicks. Really have to wonder which kindergarten these idiots got their degrees from as they obviously lack the intelligence of primary school kids

Negligence = Criminal Offense in Thailand???????????????????????????????????

What negligence? It was a deliberate act, despite numerous warnings, both local and international.

Poor old Bob...... we have been listening/reading your drivel for many months... give up mate... no-one believes you or your sidekick S/P in the slightest ... Welcome to the real world...! The impeachment process is 100% legal under the current governments rules... If you are not happy with this.... Over there is the door... shut it behind you... Give us all a rest... and grow up... and a wee tip... Don't believe your wife... w00t.gif Long live the King..!

When you have a junta government, with a section 44 of a self-imposed interim constitution making anything legal, then, yes, you are right, internally the process was "legal". However, that does not mean that it satisfies the criteria for rule of law, which also requires an unbiased judiciary and equal application of the law. That is why the process is seen internationally as illigitimate, and why this current government struggles to achieve international legitimacy, (except for China and North Korea, of course).

• Like 1

I know it may be a little difficult for you and the PTP to understand and comprehend, but Thailand is NOT one of the US States nor does the USA have any jurisdiction in Thailand and US federal and State laws have any relevance in Thailand, any more than the USA is not a province of Thailand and is NOT subject to Thai law.

If Thailand WAS subject to federal and state laws of the USA, neither Thaksin or the TRT/PPP/PTP would ever have got into power.

Edited by billd766

When you have a junta government, with a section 44 of a self-imposed interim constitution making anything legal, then, yes, you are right, internally the process was "legal". However, that does not mean that it satisfies the criteria for rule of law, which also requires an unbiased judiciary and equal application of the law. That is why the process is seen internationally as illigitimate, and why this current government struggles to achieve international legitimacy, (except for China and North Korea, of course).

So your basis of argument is "coup bad, therefore everything that comes from it must be bad." Stopping the political violence, pursuing criminals and reforming the political system to prevent it being rorted in the future all suffer the same taint. Especially when they are applied to your favourite criminals.

• Like 1