Take-over rental at Lumpini Place, Ratchada

sloperating

I am less than 2 months into a 12 months' lease at Lumpini Place, Ratchada and need to relocate to wife's new place of employment (Pattaya). The contract is between us and the owner (in Canada) so I need to find a replacement tenant.

I recall a similar post recently but can't find it.

How do I go about advertising this quality 1 bed unit (Bht15,000/mth)? Anyone in Pattaya need to swap?

just stay till the end of the month and vanish.............lol. Thats what i did 2 months into a lease. the landlord was happy he kept the sec. deposit.

Is 30k all that much to you in pain and aggravation? Your call.

and your proud of yourself,,,

another good quality falang,,,, not to trust

• Like 1

just stay till the end of the month and vanish.............lol. Thats what i did 2 months into a lease. the landlord was happy he kept the sec. deposit.

Is 30k all that much to you in pain and aggravation? Your call.

and your proud of yourself,,,

another good quality falang,,,, not to trust

Judging by the user name, and content of the post, I think I could quite safely guess where his roots lie!!!

• Like 2

I know we are not meant to discuss mod decisions, but can someone explain why someone who wants to get rid of a condo in Bangkok has had his post moved to Pattaya ?

If you read the OP post which with respect it seems you may overlooked it,but he states he wishes to swap his condo in BKK with someone in Pattaya.

I know we are not meant to discuss mod decisions, but can someone explain why someone who wants to get rid of a condo in Bangkok has had his post moved to Pattaya ?

I have already asked the mod about this; he replied he had moved to to General, Bangkok & Pattaya fora