I Now Speak Broken English

austallia_1980

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP, why you think mak mak about you no good English. My wife you can poot English or not?

Why you no go Bangkok for buy book English? I do same same and English good now.

I stay long holiday Phuket before, and I talking with 2 man Australia.Man say me "Its o.k. mate, I can speak <deleted>@@ing English, you know." I no understand why man him no good.

I see many man go Thailand for holiday before and go home and no good English long time he stay home.

Guesthouse, you have job for me? :o

Edited by baboon

OP, why you think mak mak about you no good English. My wife you can poot English or not?

Why you no go Bangkok for buy book English? I do same same and English good now.

I stay long holiday Phuket before, and I talking with 2 man Australia.Man say me "Its o.k. mate, I can speak <deleted>@@ing English, you know." I no understand why man him no good.

I see many man go Thailand for holiday before and go home and no good English long time he stay home.

Guesthouse, you have job for me? :o

That really very funny jing jing!! Make my belly wiggle and smile big to have something brown in my shorts. but still happy inside, yeah. If you can to have 2 jobs thank you too. I am person for peoples.

no make fist, think like jai dee terry57 DEE on you MATER!!!

you know like someone no problem can make people somebody happy like monkey in banana tree. make good.

ifa my honey sexbomb need money can to sms me velly much then to can speak poot pasa good ingrit dee mak mak crap

I don't speak to my husband in broken English & get really pissed off when other people do it. I get especially annoyed when they have heard me speaking with him in normal english & him replying in good english then still use crappy tinglish with him. He just pretends not to understand & waits them out, they usually repeat themselves a couple of times in tinglish & then in the proper English, to which he then responds :o

And there was me thinking all Aussies spoke broken English and sounded like retards :o:D Must have been Kiwis i was thinking about :D:D

Not to mention us Londoners, cor blimey, strewth, apples & pears, trouble & strife, alai nah ? :D

Guesthouse, you have job for me? :D

bloody crackin funny mate and you get 100 points for that. :D:D

cheers :o:D

Guesthouse, you have job for me? :D

That really very funny jing jing!! Make my belly wiggle and smile big to have something brown in my shorts. but still happy inside, yeah. If you can to have 2 jobs thank you too. I am person for peoples.

no make fist, think like jai dee terry57 DEE on you MATER!!!

you know like someone no problem can make people somebody happy like monkey in banana tree. make good.

ifa my honey sexbomb need money can to sms me velly much then to can speak poot pasa good ingrit dee mak mak crap

cricky's mate,

im quite flash on the old tinglish but you got me stumped on that little cracker that your espousing before me. :D

look, ill have a little lay down and toss that around a bit. :D

cheers mate :o:D

I have almost zero contact with other foriegners. It has been two years since I had a conversation with a non thai that wasnt on the internet.

What should I do?

Speak to Donz and Terry57, you'll feel articulate.

If that does not work, have a holiday some place with English speakers.

You could try getting into radio and meeting people that way, I am told it is easy. It will just like learning a new language with all their jargon, you will be told it is English most of the time. :D

Otherwise get skype and talk to your old friends and relatives. Give them a blast from the past.

thats a bit of top advice my old home town counterpart, :D

but your not using all your brain matter are you ? :D

if our friend spends to much time with my top mate donz and my brilliant self he would possibly become much to smart and educated. :D

now this wont help him at all because some of the punters arn't the full quid and will start to pull the piss out of him. :D

cricky's mate, lift your game will you and start barrick'in for the right team. :D

anyway your hearts in the right place. :D

just got to get your nogging cranked up. :o

cheers mate :D:D

post-12676-1156213690.gifyou kan do mo´ saamsip smileee in sam posts, chai mai?

:D not that I would do so much... :o:Dpost-12676-1156213597.gif

More, mak mak, if throw in attachments. post-12676-1156213910.gif

post-12676-1156213581.gif

Nonetheless, I must admit, mai angrit no is mai geng, chai mai, khap?

Chai Lon? post-12676-1156213711.gif or... post-12676-1156213835.gif

Edited by kayo

3 posts and 17 smilies.....

well ubon,

do you know why theres 17 smiles in 3 posts ? :D

because i am a really friendly guy and look on the bright side of life just like monty python. :D

i could be a sad bast--rd and put 17 frowns there, but i'll leave that up to the sad punters. :D

cheers to you friend. :o:D

well ubon,

because i am a really friendly guy and look on the bright side of life just like monty python. :D

i could be a sad bast--rd and put 17 frowns there, but i'll leave that up to the sad punters. :D

Well, if you used one smiley per post, members might read your posts.

Just a tip.

well ubon,

Just a tip.

So when are you becoming a moderator?

You should be very close, maybe 1 spot behind me :D

well ubon,

do you know why theres 17 smiles in 3 posts ?

because i am a really friendly guy and look on the bright side of life just like monty python.

cheers to you friend. quote]

Just a tip.

thanks for that top bit of advise ubon, :D

im sorry mate but you got me a bit confused with your observation ? :D

can you please tell me how you come to the conclusion that people dont read my posts ? :D

cricky's mate , my pm inbox is frigging bulging at the seems. :D

besides that, i have some rock hard evidence that people do indeed read my posts. :o

you have just counted all my smilies so you did read my posts and please dont tell porky pies that you did'nt. :D

cheers to you good friend. :D:D

Donzo, you'll be late for your finger painting class...... hurry up. :o

Stupid & excessive use of the smiley button has nowt to do with moderating, but, you wouldn't know that & never will.

Well I actually thought you were a mod before, anyways i dont understand what you said in your post