Action man Jason Statham spotted filming on Phuket (PHOTOS)

webfact

why show a picture of this guy when you could show a picture of Jessica Alba?

Here you are. Taken a few days ago shopping with her family after wrapping up filming in Thailand.

attachicon.gifalba.jpg

That picture looks more like a pic of the Osbournes.

OK, since this thread has strayed into nostalgia, here's a fact that may bring back memories for some.

Jessica Alba's father in law is Michael Warren, who played 'Bobby' in Hill Street Blues.

attachicon.gifhill.jpg

There is a few in this forum who watched that series way too many times and then tried to live out that same dream in Phuket

Here you are. Taken a few days ago shopping with her family after wrapping up filming in Thailand.

attachicon.gifalba.jpg

That picture looks more like a pic of the Osbournes.

OK, since this thread has strayed into nostalgia, here's a fact that may bring back memories for some.

Jessica Alba's father in law is Michael Warren, who played 'Bobby' in Hill Street Blues.

attachicon.gifhill.jpg

Was an excellent show though. I'm going to download it and watch it again. I'll never forget the intro music

attachicon.gifhill.jpg

Was an excellent show though. I'm going to download it and watch it again. I'll never forget the intro music

You be careful out there.

• Like 1

Way, way past her best time of gorgeousness, but, still better than Jason "I'm well 'ard" Statham.

You do understand he's acting these roles, right? It's not real, it's "acting"

Maybe you should read up on him first before coming out with such a flippant line.

Edited by KarenBravo

I still think the first one with Charles Bronson was the best one. Although Jan Michael Vincent was a bit of a fop.

I have been on an odyssey of 70s Carsploitation movies recently (thankyou Kickass torrents/Pirate Bay for finding the obscure), and the Mechanic with Charlie Bronson is one I've still not seen (nor have I the remake with Statham).

Its on the hard drive and now I feel compelled to watch it tonight.

Not a big fan of modern car movies. The camera work feels tiring and use of CGI etc does not appeal to me.

70s car movies are awesome though. The mad stunts and long camera shots is where its at.

If you like 70's car movies, you really can't beat Vanishing Point (Dodge Challenger).

Yep, thats an awesome moive, as was the original Gone in 60 seconds.

As someone else said, The Mechanic is not a Carsploitation movie. True, it just happened to slip onto my list.

Way, way past her best time of gorgeousness, but, still better than Jason "I'm well 'ard" Statham.

You do understand he's acting these roles, right? It's not real, it's "acting"

Maybe you should read up on him first before coming out with such a flippant line.

Coming out with such a flippant line.... Say's the person saying "I'm well 'ard' Statham.....

Why? Because his ex Kelly Brook punched him? I would not hesitate to say I probably know more about Statham than yourself and definitely a lot of things a lot of other people don't know too, I really don't need to "read up on him"..

I would not hesitate to say I probably know more about Statham than yourself and definitely a lot of things a lot of other people don't know too, I really don't need to "read up on him"..

Now, why would you think that? I can read IMDB and use Google, just like you.

Frankly, knowing more about a third rate actor than anyone else isn't exactly impressive now, is it?

I would not hesitate to say I probably know more about Statham than yourself and definitely a lot of things a lot of other people don't know too, I really don't need to "read up on him"..

Now, why would you think that? I can read IMDB and use Google, just like you.

Frankly, knowing more about a third rate actor than anyone else isn't exactly impressive now, is it?

You're a wierdo aren't you. You say I should read up on him before making flippant comments (despite the fact it was you that made the flippant comment) I say I don't need to read up up on him and then waffle on about reading stuff on google. What is your point? What is it you insist I read up on that will shed some kind of light or facts about Statham? Why did you make your flippant comment and what do you 'know' about him that in your eyes makes him undesirable as a person that you're not confusing with his characters as an actor? I know a bit about Statham on a personal level, so what? You're the one who started this frankly, childish and sulking behaviour. How old are you? 12?

If you really know about Statham, you'll know that he is interested in martial arts. You'll also know that before he found fame, he fancied himself as a hard man and got into a lot of fights to misuse the skills he learnt.

Therefore, my original comment which you took exception to, is correct.

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you know.

How old are you? Eleven?

Apology accepted.

All I can say that I have enjoyed many of his movies, not the best actor of the pack, his characters are very predictable action man types.

His voice is monotone a bit like Phil from Eastenders.

Edited by uptheos

All I can say that I have enjoyed many of his movies,

So do I. He's had some flops but I attribute a lot of that to the writer and director. The Transporter (2002) is where I first noticed him and watched it a few times. Of course you have to take into account one of those reasons for the repeat watches was Qi Shu (aka Shu Qi). wink.png I still look out for any new movies of his.

I still think the first one with Charles Bronson was the best one. Although Jan Michael Vincent was a bit of a fop.

Jan Michael Vincent was a fop and a flop in every movie I saw him in. Notice no one ever asks what became of him?

As stated he isn't much of an actor, predictable, monotone, seemingly plays the same role in every film, but he no doubt earns big money for playing this one dimensional character.

The reason his films are so successful is that the formula appeals to most male film goers. Lots of action, car chases, fights, cute girls popping up at every turn, and not a single pair of travelling pants