What's This Snake

lampard10

It's a shady snake, harmless usually, but when provoked by soapdodgers, gives off an anti-soapy spray that affects all poms in the area with a hallucinatory effect that forces them to immediately clean themselves and in severe cases even take a "BATH"

The bite is harmless but can lead to a cleanliness syndrome

Bad pic..........Lumix doesn't stop my shakes.....Outside FC. Grey with dark gry stripes. Tiny head.

post-14019-1156152424_thumb.jpg

Know what you mean about the shakey hands!

Attached pic of a snake outside our office the other day - fairly sure it is an Oriental Whip Snake - other pics were distinctly blury!

post-30339-1156154668_thumb.jpg

It's not a python.....although it's from the family Pytus.......It's an Indian Rat Snake. Non-poisonous, but packs a bite.

Be fair lampard! That was a terrible pic. Good guess from us considering the amount of jitters in the photo :o

It's not a python.....although it's from the family Pytus.......It's an Indian Rat Snake. Non-poisonous, but packs a bite.

Be fair lampard! That was a terrible pic. Good guess from us considering the amount of jitters in the photo :o

I agree, it looked like a common garden hose pipe to me.

Actually I asked Jeeves what it was. My guess was python as well. It was injured anyway. Apparantly the Indian Rat Snake is a residential snake. We put it in the grass in the middle of the road. We had to stop the locals (and farangs) killing it first.