Robbed In Sukhumvit

chandraM

Well, it's actually the other way around for me. Ladyboys are easy pickings. I have a 10 inch schlong (the good Lord making up I guess for all the other stuff he sold me short on). So, what I do is approach a cackle of ladyboys (that's a collective noun made from cock and gaggle), unzip and let my snake loose. Which causes the whole lot of them to go nuts and sit and stoop in front of me and ooh and aah and touch which I don't mind. At which time I reach down and pick what I can from their bags and back pockets. Like taking candy from a baby. That easy.

Do I feel guilty stealing? Hell, no. They got it coming. But I am a nice guy. I don't do it that often. Only about once a month when the rent's due.

Now I will admit I was on a round about the same time the OP got taken, doing my thing about five times between Soi 24 and 10. Let's see what I got. An iPhone, an HTC M8, a wallet full of wow, and yep two gold chains. So if the OP pms me with a time and description I'll be happy to give him his bling back if it's one I have. No mention. Courtesy TVer to another.

Are you saying you could be the one who really did it that night? it was the 28th night last month at about 8ish in the evening and was outside the chuvit park on the walkway. As for the chain, it was of a 2 baht wt. and if you really have it, i would be thrilled to get it back, magical in fact. i promise to compensate you with something in return. pms me if you believe you have it and was of the time and place i mention 0818359093.

dear god...no wonder he got fleeced...

Never wear a gold chain or any valuables that is visible, simple as that. It happens all the time, both in Bangkok and Pattaya.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but why do some men want to wear anything round their neck?

Try a noose!!!!:lol:

A long time Bangkokian!

Walking down a dark area with your gold necklace. Obviously they saw it so it must have been somewhat visible.

Hopefully you have learned something from this experience. Two people touching you. This is a diversionary tactic to keep your mind occupied on one thing while their doing something else. Sounds like because you were in a hurry you were not thinking or being as aware as you could have.

It's easy enough to set them up. If you went back and they are still there. Bring a friend and your camera. You can have your friend act like he's had to much to drink. Have him wear a fake gold necklace. Or you could just forget about the camera and fake gold and just bring your friend to kick their you know

They would probably kick yours first!!!

Her hooters were on top of your head ?.......are you really really short ?

Good men pay good money for this...specially one behind as well.....

Sorry, but I fail to see any humour in this story.

Being mugged and robbed can be extremely traumatic, it is something that victims don`t recover from quickly. Perhaps similar will happen to you one day and we can all get the chance to see the funny side of your experience, only somehow, I doubt you would be sharing the funny side of it.

Not sure that he was really mugged as he clearly had no physical injuries. From his post it appears to me that at the time the incident was more of an annoyance than anything else.

However while the incident is annoying and unsavoury why is he wearing a gold chain in Bangkok? He really is setting himself up for an incident like this to happen.

The quote at the end of his post indicates he is a long time Bangkokian. As such you would think he would be more aware of his surroundings and the likelihood of things like this happening.

"A long time Bangkokian."

I think he felt 'a bit of a tit'!