Australian Consulate Visit to Chiang Mai

Will27

I know it's Chiang Mai folks but it might save you a trip to Bangkok if you want to apply for a new passport
or a stat dec.

At this stage, I'm unaware if there are any plans to visit CR.

The Consular Section of the Australian Embassy in Bangkok will organise a Consular outreach visit to Chiang Mai on Friday 27 February from 08.30 am to 12 noon and from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm at the following address:

The Rim Resort
51/2 Arrak Road
T. Phrasingh, A. Muang
Chiang Mai 50200
Tel. 053 903999

During this visit, we will provide the following services:
* Passport renewal applications – please ensure you bring all original documents and photocopies with you.
* Notarial services
* Statutory declarations for marriage, retirement visas and driving licence renewals
* Witnessing documents

Fees are payable in cash only. Please contact the Consular section on 02 344 6300 to confirm fees payable.

• 4 weeks later...

We travelled to Chiang Mia to utilise this service. There was an Australian and a Thai representative present. There was also a film crew who were filming for the show called http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-embassy-series-on-channel-nine-reveals-australians-in-strife-in-thailand/story-fn8yvfst-1227094157628

During my conversation with the Australian she stated that they would be trying to visit Chiang Mai every 3 months

• 2 months later...

Archived