(Wife) Need to buy a gun (registered)

marcfarang

my wife needs a gun to protect her self

you tourists have no idea , what is going on in here ......

Lived and worked here for 9 years. No serial killers in my soi as far as I know.
A lot of the time serial killers will blend in and appear normal. So its hard to know if you do or don't have a serial killer on your soi. I can see where the OP is coming from, serial killers are everywhere these days, as well as SCOIS. Personally i choose not to carry a side arm, but thats because i am quite skillful in using everyday objects as lethal weapons, when needed. My old mother also doesn't carry a gun back in my home country, but she has a friend who usually carries one in her handbag and gets it out now and then and waves it around. Edited by paddyjenkins

This is the same make and model I have and carry when I travel back to the USA. Yes, I have a CCW and the firearm is 100 % Legal. Also, my Daughter has a CCW and carries a Sig-Sauer 9mm at all times in the USA. It is far better to have one and not need it, then to need one and not have it. I don't have one in the Kingdom, however and neither know the laws regarding firearm ownership here. Private gun ownership is always an interesting topic with differing views and opinions. I read that you live near the Cambo Border. I can understand your concerns, myself having taken trips into the Cambo interior with people that are armed because if the vehicle we are in ever broke down, we would have been easy prey for criminal minded individuals. thumbsup.gif

post-6579-0-66980100-1423313136_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Lived and worked here for 9 years. No serial killers in my soi as far as I know.
A lot of the time serial killers will blend in and appear normal. So its hard to know if you do or don't have a serial killer on your soi. I can see where the OP is coming from, serial killers are everywhere these days, as well as SCOIS. Personally i choose not to carry a side arm, but thats because i am quite skillful in using everyday objects as lethal weapons, when needed. My old mother also doesn't carry a gun back in my home country, but she has a friend who usually carries one in her handbag and gets it out now and then and waves it around.

I'm assuming that this is just a laugh post and not serious.

What everyday objects do you turn into lethal weapons...when needed?

What is this word SCOIS anyway?

This is the same make and model I have and carry when I travel back to the USA. Yes, I have a CCW and the firearm is 100 % Legal. Also, my Daughter has a CCW and carries a Sig-Sauer 9mm at all times in the USA. It is far better to have one and not need it, then to need one and not have it. I don't have one in the Kingdom, however and neither know the laws regarding firearm ownership here. Private gun ownership is always an interesting topic with differing views and opinions. I read that you live near the Cambo Border. I can understand your concerns, myself having taken trips into the Cambo interior with people that are armed because if the vehicle we are in ever broke down, we would have been easy prey for criminal minded individuals. thumbsup.gif

I like and own the Glock 23 in the US. I would get a 9 mm here though. Maybe that would help the price of ammo.

A lot of the time serial killers will blend in and appear normal. So its hard to know if you do or don't have a serial killer on your soi. I can see where the OP is coming from, serial killers are everywhere these days, as well as SCOIS. Personally i choose not to carry a side arm, but thats because i am quite skillful in using everyday objects as lethal weapons, when needed. My old mother also doesn't carry a gun back in my home country, but she has a friend who usually carries one in her handbag and gets it out now and then and waves it around.

I'm assuming that this is just a laugh post and not serious.

What everyday objects do you turn into lethal weapons...when needed?

What is this word SCOIS anyway?

Pens, spoons, forks, shoes, cups....all kinds of everyday items...you name it.

I wont take no sh*t from some SCOIS or some serial killer in my soi.