Any fitness centers Ekamai/On nut/Thonglor?

riorobc023

True fitness or Fitness First. Go check them out and join if you like approx 2300b per month.

Sent from my c64

Absurd. Mad at WE fitness.

Does true fitness or Fitness first have bodybuilding equipment for serious lifters? Or is it your average gym goer type of things.

IE: squat rack machine/bench presses/leg press/free weights heavy/loads of various machines/squat rack etc

Thanks

True fitness or Fitness First. Go check them out and join if you like approx 2300b per month.

Sent from my c64

Absurd. Mad at WE fitness.

Does true fitness or Fitness first have bodybuilding equipment for serious lifters? Or is it your average gym goer type of things.

IE: squat rack machine/bench presses/leg press/free weights heavy/loads of various machines/squat rack etc

Thanks

Yes its got all that...which you mentioned in your ie.

I dont compete but I have been seriously training/lifting for 18 years.. It suits my needs.

Depends on which branch you go to so thats why I said go check it out first the branch that is close to you.

Ps I have been to WE and there is nothing that gym has that the other two I mentioned doesnt.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You may check out Now's Studio along On Nut soi 16, Sukhumvit 77.

It's located within the main road so it's very accessible!

Their free weight area are ideal for hardcore weight lifter! very similar to

warehouse type of gyms in the US.

And the best part is,they charged only a fraction of what you pay with We fitness!

I think sometime this year Virgin are opening a branch in Thong Lo? I pay 2k a month for them in Chong Nonsi, much nicer than fitness first.

Do they have proper weights or is it dumbells up to 20kg only and skipping ropes and lifecycles? Is there a squat rack - leg press, or even a calf machine in sight?