Buffet dinner, 5-6pm, Western food.

NoshowJones

Anyone tell me where I can get a good buffet around 5 or 6pm with Western food in Pattaya?

How much do you want to spend?

Choice and quality varies wildly with price.

Maybe around 200-250 Bt. Do you know if the Lek Hotel does one? Their buffet breakfast is OK.

For 250B you have the Lek and Apex, and also the German one on Naklua Road (is it called Antons?). The latter is the only one of the three that I would go to.

The Sportsman on Soi 13 does a surprisingly cheap pizza/pasta/salad thing on Friday nights at 200B.

Apart from that there isn't much worth talking about and you would need to look at spending 300B or more.

If you can do Middle Eastern instead of Western then on 2nd Road Pardis and the one opposite the old Mike department store both fit your budget.

• Like 1

Anyone tell me where I can get a good buffet around 5 or 6pm with Western food in Pattaya?

How much do you want to spend?

Choice and quality varies wildly with price.

Maybe around 200-250 Bt. Do you know if the Lek Hotel does one? Their buffet breakfast is OK.
Well

If you reckon the Lek buffet breakfast is ok

You will be good to go on the Lek evening buffet

Exceptionally <deleted> but at a resonable price

• Like 1

Lex and Apex are not good man as mentioned. Well if you want to fill your stomach with 3rd rate food, go for it.

Several hotels as above offers buffets but they are generally min double price and some around the 1000 bath range.

You get what you pay for in most cases.

all passion in central festival, i think it is about 299thb, everyday.

Do you mean All Seasons?

If so, yes that one isn't bad for the price and it is International style.

There's another branch in the Avenue that was reduced to 250B before high season.

• Like 1

all passion in central festival, i think it is about 299thb, everyday.

Do you mean All Seasons?

If so, yes that one isn't bad for the price and it is International style.

There's another branch in the Avenue that was reduced to 250B before high season.[/quote)

Obs sorry, yes all season, haha :) but the one in central is better then in avenue :)

Edited by bapoboy

Excellent buffet opposite bus station pattaya nua left side of Maokro199฿ all you can eat an allot of different food to choose, steak,seafood,salad,dessert and much much more, better them ninja and have also western food.

Edited by bapoboy

Excellent buffet opposite bus station pattaya nua left side of Maokro199฿ all you can eat an allot of different food to choose, steak,seafood,salad,dessert and much much more, better them ninja and have also western food.

Just eaten there recently. Very good value, large selection of food. Gets crowded though. Live music at nite!
  • Like 1

I've been there several times but it's really a standard Thai BBQ buffet place with some Western dishes (and, as is common in Thailand, some things that look Western but dont have quite the flavour you expect).

Decent enough place though.