Lamborghini in Chiang Mai

arunsakda

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember beating an AMG in a street drag in Udon. I was in my old 2.5L diesel Ranger.

He had to crawl over the level crossing - I didn't. biggrin.png

Yes, I know an AMG isn't a Lambo.

Whats an AMG ?

Technically, there is really only one car sold under the AMG brand: AMG GT S

But I think we all know what he means is a Benz with AMG badges (if nothing else from AMG) smile.png

Spoonman knows what I mean. He's just being himself. Probably always a miserable cook unless we're talking about submersibles.

Spotted in Tak... The color is questionable smile.png

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1430360115.535039.jpg

The same car was last week spotted in Pattaya, coincidental also on the back of a similar truck.

Must be fun to have a car that stays on the back of a truck most part of the year.coffee1.gif

Owners of such cars like to drive in group.

Cars are sent by truck to the meeting point, while the owner flies to the destination.

For the Chiangmai-Chiangrai weekend drive, 30 cars were sent by truck to Chiangmai.

When the time to service the car comes, most owners also send their car to the dealer by truck... It's part of the service.

The same car was last week spotted in Pattaya, coincidental also on the back of a similar truck.

Must be fun to have a car that stays on the back of a truck most part of the year.coffee1.gif

Cars are sent by truck to the meeting point, while the owner flies to the destination.

For the Chiangmai-Chiangrai weekend drive, 30 cars were sent by truck to Chiangmai.

When the time to service the car comes, most owners also send their car to the dealer by truck... It's part of the service.

The major reason being of course that those cars wouldn't make from Bangkok to Chiang Mai if driven.

And I know what I'm talking about, as I have owned 2 super cars myself.

The major reason being of course that those cars wouldn't make from Bangkok to Chiang Mai if driven.

The reason is that in three days it would be a bit of a long run to go from Bangkok to Chiangmai then Chiangrai then back...

I also know what I'm talking about, trust me ;)

You don't want to buy one more and join the group?

It's a lot of fun :)

Just like Ducati motorbike owners.

The reason is that in three days it would be a bit of a long run to go from Bangkok to Chiangmai then Chiangrai then back...

I also know what I'm talking about, trust me wink.png

It's a lot of fun smile.png

Oh no, as I said I HAVE owned 2 super cars and learned my lessons from it, ever since I prefer reliable cars that don't break down when you make rides longer than a few hundred kilometers in one stretch.

Oh no, as I said I HAVE owned 2 super cars and learned my lessons from it, ever since I prefer reliable cars that don't break down when you make rides longer than a few hundred kilometers in one stretch.

Maybe you were unlucky with the two cars you have bought.

Or maybe you did not maintain your car well.

Or maybe it was a long long long (...) time ago?

Nowadays there is no problem at all.

Or maybe your super car was not really a super one?

Or, maybe you just have a bad day and only want to convince us that such cars are just crap, and that no owner on this planet can actually enjoy such useless super expensive toys...

I wish you happiness anyway. Whatever cheaper car you selected for your long distances :)

Or, maybe you just have a bad day and only want to convince us that such cars are just crap, and that no owner on this planet can actually enjoy such useless super expensive toys...

I wish you happiness anyway. Whatever cheaper car you selected for your long distances smile.png

I would believe that a Ferrari 512BB and a Detomaso Pantera GT 5 were super cars. It is indeed long time ago, but at that time they were less reliable than the average car that cost only a fraction of their price.

^^^ I would believe that a Ferrari 512BB and a Detomaso Pantera GT 5 were super cars. It is indeed long time ago, but at that time they were less reliable than the average car that cost only a fraction of their price.

Detomaso? That is a long long time ago indeed.
You should try Lamborghini nowadays.
Very reliable.

I wish you happiness anyway. Whatever cheaper car you selected for your long distances smile.png

I would believe that a Ferrari 512BB and a Detomaso Pantera GT 5 were super cars. It is indeed long time ago, but at that time they were less reliable than the average car that cost only a fraction of their price.

The pantera is the one with the Ford V8 truck engine aint it ?

Great looking car and one that I would defo own but am not surprised it was unreliable.

The pantera is the one with the Ford V8 truck engine aint it ?

Great looking car and one that I would defo own but am not surprised it was unreliable.

It's over 25 years old... We speak about another era.

Archived