Lamborghini in Chiang Mai

arunsakda

Don't think I have seen one in CM before, caught this one whilst riding my push bike. Must be nice, bashing around the mountain road, princess parking at Malls at Nightclubs. Personally I think I'd look smashing in a 2015 green Huracan (saw an orange one their Wan Chai outlet in Hong Kong recently). Can't believe I have to pay 10x more than this fellow to visit a National Park

post-84769-0-60667300-1423461963_thumb.j

post-84769-0-85050800-1423461974_thumb.j

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And surrounded by motorcycles, I'd be freaking out. Here's one for sale you can buy cheaply, I think I remember it being green before they rearranged it's styling.. The one small piece on the rear that wasn't burned is still green.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1096511_lamborghini-huracn-wrecked-at-200-mph-posted-for-sale

When you wreck a car going nearly 200 mph, it's going to be in pretty rough shape. That's what happened to a Lamborghini Huracán you've seen grace these pages on multiple occasions. The driver was traveling on a Hungarian highway when he lost control of the car. His Huracán wound up in a ditch while he and his passenger wound up in the hospital. Now that Lamborghini has wound up in the classifieds.

wrecked-lamborghini-huracan_100498627_l.

I actually like the exterior and interior syling better, maybe if I had the millions.

(Actually I believe such vehicles should be banned from public roads in the interest of safety unless equipped with a speed limiting device. HiSo's should trailer to a track if they want to drive over 100KpH.)

I actually like the exterior and interior syling better, maybe if I had the millions.

(Actually I believe such vehicles should be banned from public roads in the interest of safety unless equipped with a speed limiting device. HiSo's should trailer to a track if they want to drive over 100KpH.)

So in your world practically every single car in Thailand would be banned, I doubt that there are many that could not exceed 100kph.

And surrounded by motorcycles, I'd be freaking out. Here's one for sale you can buy cheaply, I think I remember it being green before they rearranged it's styling.. The one small piece on the rear that wasn't burned is still green.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1096511_lamborghini-huracn-wrecked-at-200-mph-posted-for-sale

When you wreck a car going nearly 200 mph, it's going to be in pretty rough shape. That's what happened to a Lamborghini Huracán you've seen grace these pages on multiple occasions. The driver was traveling on a Hungarian highway when he lost control of the car. His Huracán wound up in a ditch while he and his passenger wound up in the hospital. Now that Lamborghini has wound up in the classifieds.

wrecked-lamborghini-huracan_100498627_l.

Seems I read somewhere about this being auctioned or something for around 7,000 USD in its present condition. Incredible!

Regarding the OP, I'm guessing it isn't this young British lad who has a penchant for Ferraris. But then again maybe he expanded his taste.

The report says they were asking a bit over $7000 not including the brakes which they were selling off for another $1200 and the brakes were about the only thing salvageable and were brand new as he obviously never used them and the car was new anyways. Clear case of having more dollars then sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooops! Nice find.. Got to give the kid credit or watch him very carefully, if that's all unscripted and ad-lib then he's one heck of a practiced liar and/or very imaginative but either way he either has future successful career as a politician or a scam artist....................................... Sorry, poor example, pretty much the same thing.................... laugh.png

Regarding the OP, I'm guessing it isn't this young British lad who has a penchant for Ferraris. But then again maybe he expanded his taste.

http://www.drivespark.com/off-beat/youngest-12-year-old-ferrari-owner-video-hoax-fgeartv-005038.html

But I read it on the internet.. It must be true..

Can't fault the lad!!!! Nice one son!!!!!

Saw a green lambo being driven around by a farang here in chiang mai once.

If it had Bangkok plates, its probably a friend of a friend of mine. The guy traded in a Ferrari an Audi TT, and had to pay an additional x amount of millions for it. Later on he divorced his wife, and now lost his business and most of his assets... hmmm

There are only a few roads on Thailand where they would dare drive beyond around 180km/h. Most vehicles on the road can match that speed anyway, except they don't have anywhere near as much breaking power or handling as the lambo and are generally heavier so are far more dangerous to other drivers. Those pickups doing 160km/h are the ones that need to be banned, they have practically no stability at those speeds and their brakes are next to useless.

• 2 months later...

So in your world practically every single car in Thailand would be banned, I doubt that there are many that could not exceed 100kph.

biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

Can they ban all the 2 tonne Suv's/converted pick ups as well as that cause far more damage in a crash to both the other car and themselves.

Maybe arunsakda has one of these (Fortuner) and that's why he thinks only supercars can go over 100kph. cheesy.gif

Saw a green lambo being driven around by a farang here in chiang mai once.

If it had Bangkok plates, its probably a friend of a friend of mine. The guy traded in a Ferrari an Audi TT, and had to pay an additional x amount of millions for it. Later on he divorced his wife, and now lost his business and most of his assets... hmmm

There's loads here, pretty much all have Bangkok plates.

Archived