How many animals do you have at home?

krisb

No cats or dogs.

But 2 geese, 6 ducks, 7 Guinea Fowl and more chickens of various shapes and sizes than I can count.

Don't even ask about the fish ...

Guinea fowl Crossy? Are they for eating or just pets? Not sure if I've ever seen one before.

Dogs and cats all died and now we are left with 20+ big Tokeh's, some bats and possible some rats again in the attic and an unknown number of snakes under the floor in the foundation of the house.

In the garden there are bees and wasp nests, lots of squirrels and birds, the occasional visiting snake and recently a giant butterfly of 26cm wingspan.

a 104 pound blue line(think he count or at least he eats for two) and a 26 pound british bull terrier and apparently till two days ago a red tailed pipe snake(until the dog found it)

British bull terrier is the same as a British bulldog?

On my evening swims, the small bats fly in for little sips or surface bugs and splash the water. At the same time birds are flying in from the sea while the huge flying foxes are above them going the exact opposite direction. If one of those flying foxes comes down for a dip I am outta there. No animals inside the house though except my GF who is a tiger in the sack.

a 104 pound blue line(think he count or at least he eats for two) and a 26 pound british bull terrier and apparently till two days ago a red tailed pipe snake(until the dog found it)

British bull terrier is the same as a British bulldog?

no.the bulldog is more compact and bull terrier is more stretched(have a look at google) but the character is pretty similar both are stubborn and need a lot of training but if done right one of the best and faith fullest breeds you can have...