Any good Estate Agents in Chonburi, need help to sell my condo.

seizetheday4eva

Hi There

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong forum and if that is the case I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction :)

I purchased a small condo in Bangsaen, Chonburi a few years ago from a property developer who still to this day manages it for me (rents it out). However I live in the UK and would like to sell it. I have the deeds etc, the problem I have is that the lady that manages my property doesn't speak English and I can't speak Thai, I have a few friends in Thailand but they are quite busy so I don't want to burden them.

So are there any good English speaking Estate Agents in Chonburi that might be able to help that someone could recommend? I've looked online but I can only find websites where you can list your property for sale, I need a proactive estate agent that can do all the work for a fee of the sale price.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Got a friend of my wifes thats got my house on the market in Bang saen,her name is Nut and she speaks very good English.

REMOVED i've called her already to tell her you may call,tell her Shane gave you the number and she will take care of you.

Good luck,Shane.

Edited by Rimmer
Tel number removed as per forum rules

Well the problem is i live in London (UK) so knocking on doors isn't an option.

I've got a property agent but she doesn't speak English and i don't speak Thai, also she's not very helpful, not sure why she's so difficult to deal with, she could make easy money as i don't even mind selling my condo for less than it's market value.

Well it's buyers market now, BIG time.

The reason real estate brokers are not very interested in helping you is that they already have some 50.000 unsold units in the greater Pattaya area.

You said it's rented out? Can't you just hold on to it for now and then use it as retirement hide away when the times comes?

I would love to share my time between EU and Thailand about 40/60% but sadly not possible due to family commitments.

Well then. Get your lazy BUTT over to Pattaya to get the ball rolling then. Your condo isnt going to sell itself.

Lol i guess you didn't read the part that i live in London (UK), it's not like i can just get a bus a few stops and then jump on the train.

It's easy to rent out because it's next to the largest University in the East of Thailand but the rental cost isn't worth peanuts. If i convert the money into £££'s it's like £100 a month, better than a slap in the face with a wet fish but i'm thinking if i sell it for less than the market value than i can sell it, anyway it's worth a try, if buy the end of the year i can't sell it then i'll just rent it out again. I've got options i guess.

Bansean is a popular getaway beach location for Thais living in Bangkok. I would try finding an agent in Bangkok before trying to find one in Pattaya. Bansean is far too far for the lazy sods that are in Pattaya to try to sell. Also try Baht&Sold. I found it to be much more effective than with agents in Pattaya or Jomtien for locations over 10Km from Pattaya. With agents outside of Bangkok or Pattatya/Jomtien. You're mainly going to find agents who speak Thai only.

I purchased a small condo in Bangsaen, Chonburi a few years ago from a property developer who still to this day manages it for me (rents it out). However I live in the UK and would like to sell it. I have the deeds etc, the problem I have is that the lady that manages my property doesn't speak English and I can't speak Thai, I have a few friends in Thailand but they are quite busy so I don't want to burden them.

So are there any good English speaking Estate Agents in Chonburi that might be able to help that someone could recommend? I've looked online but I can only find websites where you can list your property for sale, I need a proactive estate agent that can do all the work for a fee of the sale price.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

You could contact Kingfisher Real estate in Sri Racha. Tel. 66-87-1264-870. Speak with Khun Tuk or Khun Tan. They are both Thai ladies (sisters), both speak reasonable English and have no problem working with farangs. They have been around for several years, and know the area well.

Don't use an agent. Advertise is on bahtsold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats fine if he lived here ,but he lives in the UK ,who is going to show people around/ who is going to oversee the sale ,who is going to hold deposites write up contracts ect ect ect ,i know there are dodgy agents ,but believe me there are honest ones as well who do a good job . i know people all over the world hate estate agents ,but at the end of the day people use them because usually they are the best and only way to sell your property.

I sent the OP a PM several days ago with a personal recommendation for a farang agent who markets in this area and also the Thai market in Bangkok (as mentioned on another post this is a popular weekend BKK destination).

My friend tells me that there has been no contact by the OP, so he must not be serious about selling....

Just saying....

• Like 1

I sent the OP a PM several days ago with a personal recommendation for a farang agent who markets in this area and also the Thai market in Bangkok (as mentioned on another post this is a popular weekend BKK destination).

My friend tells me that there has been no contact by the OP, so he must not be serious about selling....

Just saying....

As I said earlier my wife contacted the two tel nos supplied one never ever answered and the other was out of commission,she gave up bothering