Airasia login?

beechbum

Yes - looks like some sort of problem.

I can't get past the login screen when providing correct credentials. No indication of an error, though - just a re-display of the login screen.

If I supply an incorrect password, I get a message indicating invalid password.

Yes - looks like some sort of problem.

I can't get past the login screen when providing correct credentials. No indication of an error, though - just a re-display of the login screen.

If I supply an incorrect password, I get a message indicating invalid password.

Same here.

Reset my password still the same.

I just checked again and managed to login into my Airasia account, this is the first time in about 10 days. A few days ago I chatted online with one of the airasia staff and they denied there was anything wrong with the website. I did a search via google and found another website where many people had exactly the same problem. If you typed in your login in details nothing happens, you couldnt get into your account to print out your boarding passes and check in, if you typed in the wrong password it states your password is wrong, try and use the forgot password feature and no email is sent to your inbox, bit of worry flying with a airline that takes over a week to sortout a major problem with there website, also there customer service isnt telling there customers the truth.

I am going to going to put it their facebook page.

They do not like that, maybe do something about it.

Starkey good idea, its a complete joke for a major airline not to fix this issue within 24 hours. Okay you got a problem, everyone knows there is a problem but you try and bull&*#@ your customers that everything is fine. Why not hold your hands up and admit there is a problem, No one tell Airasia about google, it takes minutes to find out many people have the same problem. They have really gone down in my estimates. Poor show.

I found a way around it by chance yesterday.

Instead of hitting the LOGIN button, select one of the menu items below it, select again what you want to do then a new LOGIN screen will appear and it took me back to my account.

However, when trying to email my boarding passes to my AOL.CO.UK account they never appeared anywhere and, yes, I did look in the spam folder.

I re-sent them to GMAIL and they arrived within a minute.

The most convenient thing to do if you are using your own computer is to use the SAVE AS PDF option and then email them to yourself rather than struggling to print from the AirAsia website.

Edited by The Fat Controller