one day cab in Pattaya

domdom

Hello

We reach Pattaya beginning of march and we plan to hire a taxi the second day to go around the town and do quite a lot of things we have to do (go to immigration to get the residence certificates, go to the garage for the car we purchased and so on..) Could anyone give us the price which costs such type of service for half day or full day and would anyone have a recommandation.. We are french (nobody is perfect..lol) but we can accomodate with a driver speaking even pinguin english and we speak some pinguin thai also !!

So pls if possible be nice to give us some options

Have a nice day

You can hire a baht bus for your own use.....a few hundred baht....

For a whole day? your joking, several thousand baht at least for a taxi, baht bus would be minimum B1500 probably more. They charge B200 for a single journey

There are still those that believe anything above minimum wage 300 for a full days graft, regardless of qualifications, experience or profession from navvies to brain surgeons and including travel time, expenses, equiptment and associated costs is a rip off.

THB 1,500 is going rate in Pattaya for 8 hours local driving. Long distance will be charged accordingly

• Like 2

For a whole day? your joking, several thousand baht at least for a taxi, baht bus would be minimum B1500 probably more. They charge B200 for a single journey

There are still those that believe anything above minimum wage 300 for a full days graft, regardless of qualifications, experience or profession from navvies to brain surgeons and including travel time, expenses, equiptment and associated costs is a rip off.

THB 1,500 is going rate in Pattaya for 8 hours local driving. Long distance will be charged accordingly

So hopefully you will provide a link to the OP so he can secure their service, well done on finding such a cheap driver

Hello

That is what I thought 1000 for 4 hours and 1500 for 8 hours..

I am not on facebook.. Has anyone a contact as I would like to plan and contact them.. per mail would be great.. telephone will do if no other way and if they speak a bit of english

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

Most drivers rent taxi for 500-800 Baht for 12 hour shift from company depend on how new car is and how long driver work for company. Driver has to pay all gas and return car clean and full. So half a day offer pay full rental for day plus 1000 to driver. Should work.

I agree, baht bus for the day isn't going to be a few hundred, I reckon 2500 all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on one of my first trips I met up a with a gal and she had an uncle I believe that had a decent AC pickup. I paid him 750 baht each day plus lunch which wasn't much and he drove us around. He took us to Nong Nooch and he hung around. The next day crocodile park and a few other places plus a little scenic drive outside of Pattaya. Just saying there are private options instead of a taxi

Hello

Yes, surely, but reaching on 4th and needing a cab on 5th, I won't have time to arrange for "private options".. and it doesn't seem so simple because I am trying to find something for over 2 weeks and for the moment.. nothing

Thanks anyway

Have a good night

Thanks Jiu Jitsu.. Already talked to the guy.. As he has no e mail I just asked a thai friend to phone him and confirm with him as it will be clearer for him to get the infos in thai.. I was not able to give him the full address through phone..

Gave me a very good price.. Thanks a lot..

Have a nice Valentine evening

Thanks Jiu Jitsu.. Already talked to the guy.. As he has no e mail I just asked a thai friend to phone him and confirm with him as it will be clearer for him to get the infos in thai.. I was not able to give him the full address through phone..

Gave me a very good price.. Thanks a lot..

Have a nice Valentine evening

What price did you get in the end? just out of interest