Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow

JASON THAI

Hi I am going to build a bungalow in Korat, I have a rough plan of what I want (see attached) sorry it's in excel but I do not have any other software to do this on yet, I need to know the rough cost you would think I should pay for this also have I got the size of the house right in Sq Metres.

Cheers

Jason

:o

Book1.xls

I make out the width to be 5.0 metres, not 5.6 metres and you have three walls that are labeled as being 200 cm thick. I make out the length to be 15.20 metres assuming that the wall labeled 200 cm thick is really only 20 cm thick (200mm thick).....it is also confusing because you only show three walls (in black) which you have labeled with thickness and you don't show any wall thickness anywhere else....so I'm not sure if the other dimensions are meant to include the wall thickness or not.....you should be consistent all around...either show the wall thicknesses everywhere or don't show them at all and assume that the room dimensions all have to be reduced by the appropriate wall thickness.....until you straighten this out I could not verify the square metre measure of the area of your building.

I make out the width to be 5.0 metres, not 5.6 metres and you have three walls that are labeled as being 200 cm thick. I make out the length to be 15.20 metres assuming that the wall labeled 200 cm thick is really only 20 cm thick (200mm thick).....it is also confusing because you only show three walls (in black) which you have labeled with thickness and you don't show any wall thickness anywhere else....so I'm not sure if the other dimensions are meant to include the wall thickness or not.....you should be consistent all around...either show the wall thicknesses everywhere or don't show them at all and assume that the room dimensions all have to be reduced by the appropriate wall thickness.....until you straighten this out I could not verify the square metre measure of the area of your building.

Hi thanks for the reply I know this is confussing, I am not building a wall all the way around the house, just doing the wall at the front which will be attached to the egde of the house at the front edges of each side, yes this wall will be 200mm thick not 200cm my mistake

As for the house I have not included the thickness of the walls, as I am not sure about the thickness of this?

Thanks

Jason

Hi thanks for the reply I know this is confussing, I am not building a wall all the way around the house, just doing the wall at the front which will be attached to the egde of the house at the front edges of each side, yes this wall will be 200mm thick not 200cm my mistake

As for the house I have not included the thickness of the walls, as I am not sure about the thickness of this?

Thanks

Jason

I know now how I came to it being 5.6 Metres I based all walls being 200mm thick, I hope this helps

One million baht should be a safe figure. A Thai friend of mine just built one about that size and he has spent less than 500,000 so far and it is nearly finished. He did some work himself but not a lot.

One million baht should be a safe figure. A Thai friend of mine just built one about that size and he has spent less than 500,000 so far and it is nearly finished. He did some work himself but not a lot.

I agree with GaryA that it should be less than a million baht. If you shop smart you will probably drop it close to his friend's price.

Good luck and send us construction photos.

I agree with GaryA that it should be less than a million baht. If you shop smart you will probably drop it close to his friend's price.

Good luck and send us construction photos.

Thanks for all the repiles this is a great help, I will not be having a car so I think 2 metres is wide enough for the shutter, & gate, I agree with the hallway should be 1 Metre wide, I have set myself a budget of 1 million baht for the bungalow but will this price include labour cost aswell?

Hi I am going to build a bungalow in Korat, I have a rough plan of what I want (see attached) sorry it's in excel but I do not have any other software to do this on yet, I need to know the rough cost you would think I should pay for this also have I got the size of the house right in Sq Metres.

Cheers

Jason

Good day,

well, what you want to get ?

There is so much specific building material out there,

your specification pls ...

( i produced more then 1 thousand homes )

bgs