Moving from Samut Prakarn to Bangkok. I have Non O marriage.

Hi everyone. I hope someone with similar experience or knowledge can help.

I will move to Bangkok from Samutprakan next month.

I have Non O visa based on marriage it is with yearly extensions from several years.

I do 90 days reporting by mail to Samutprakan office.

Questions are:

1. Can I automatically just send 90 days reporting to Bangkok immigration without any notifications to either Samutprakan or Bangkok immigration?

2. For next visa extension, do I just prepare all the documents like before but only the house registration will be different?

3. So more simple: When moving to different city/province how I can keep the 90 days reporting and VISA extensions working fluently without any unpleasant surprises?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

When sending the 90 day report (you may want to do it in person he first time in BKK, add documents showing your new address.

Different offices end to have slightly different requirements, but in the general the same documents will be required. (but in BKK only 1 copy of each document, not two). As it will be your first extension in BKK, they might want to visit your home or ask for witnesses.

I suggest you do your first 90 day report to CW in person to insure your address is changed in immigration's data base. They might refuse a mail in report with a new address.

When you do your extension of stay based upon marriage application you will only need need one TM7 form and one set of documents and etc to attach to it.

Just use the new house registration.