Metal 'tea' tin or whatever they called (see photo)

konisaan

There is a Tea outlet store-shop on the road between CPuak the river

Not sure of the road but heading towards river from LOCAL CP bus station

where they sell cars and dealerships etc.....

Its before the light to go to all the thai bars or go right back towards the city

I just came across it by mistake but i checked it out--tea supplier.....

Hmmm.... that reminds me. Vieng Joom On sells fancy containers in its shop across the river. Pink building on the west side of the street, turn right from the bridge near the US consulate and travel about 300 meters or less... It's before all the fancy restaurants. The also sell some dynamite English Breakfast tea!

That is surprising because it is just the kind of thing CM Plastics should have, they do sell plastics after all. Central at Central Festival has some but only a few sizes.

Aren't those made from metal ?

• Like 1

these are the types of things that are nice to order on ebay from taiwan/china/japan; high quality for far cheaper, including shipping, than you would find locally, and without the BPA/ chemical additives.

Do they put BPA/chemical additives in the metal ones?

The tea tins I bought don't have BPA in them. They are just garden-variety metal tins with tight fitting lids. Big enough to hold 250gm of tea, both cylinder shape and rectangular shape. Cost about 80 baht each if I remember correctly. Can't say for sure as I bought eight of them at one time. I like variety in my tea.