Suspected Drunk Driver dies in East Pattaya road crash

webfact

Suspected Drunk Driver dies in East Pattaya road crash

crash-44.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 21 year old man lost his life in a single-vehicle road crash close to the Maprachan Reservoir in the Eastern outskirts of Pattaya early on Saturday Morning.

Police and medics rushed to the scene and determined the bike driver, Khun Lurchakorn, lost control of his bike at a sharp curve in the road and his bike slammed into a street pylon, causing a high-speed fatal crash.

Officers inspected the mobile phone of the deceased man and saw a message from a friend, which had been sent less than 1 hour before the crash. The message was a warning to the man not to drive home due to his intoxicated state.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/171276/suspected-drunk-driver-dies-in-east-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-16

I do not like saying this but it is not the first time but it is their last. I've come to say this each time I see a Thai or even a Farang who copies them " if not today they die it will be tomorrow " I not longer say anything to anyone on a bike regardless how bad or fast they drive it does not good since they have no idea it is wrong. They see it everyday it is normal to them they see the police do it so it is monkey see monkey do! For this person like so many thousand there is no tomorrow it is sad like a form of population control for the Thais. Truly sad since it is so preventable!