There is a man running up a hill to a brothel

There is a man lying horizontal within the brothel

There is a man walking slowly down from the brothel

There is a man hovering above the brothel in a helicopter

What Nationalities are they?

There man running up a hill to a brothel is “Russian”

There man lying horizontal within the brothel is “Himalayan”

There man walking slowly down from the brothel is “Finish”

There man hovering above the brothel in a helicopter is “Irish” (waiting for the light to turn)

A very thirsty Arab was walking in the desert near Israel. He spots in the distance a Jewish man who has necties on a card table. "I'm very thirsty do you have some water" the Arab says. "Buy a necktie" the Jewish man replies. "A necktie! Are you mad, this is the desert, and I need water!" Oh, Ok you don't want to buy a necktie. There is a restaurant a mile over that next sand dune over there, they would have water for you" The Arab thanks the Jewish man and walks over the sand dune.

An hour or so later the Jewish man sees the Arab crawling back over the sand dune, exhausted. "Whats the matter, didn't the restaurant have any water?" The Arab replies, "Yes there was plenty of water but your brother would not let me in the restaurant without a tie"

A very thirsty Arab was walking in the desert near Israel. He spots in the distance a Jewish man who has necties on a card table. "I'm very thirsty do you have some water" the Arab says. "Buy a necktie" the Jewish man replies. "A necktie! Are you mad, this is the desert, and I need water!" Oh, Ok you don't want to buy a necktie. There is a restaurant a mile over that next sand dune over there, they would have water for you" The Arab thanks the Jewish man and walks over the sand dune.

An hour or so later the Jewish man sees the Arab crawling back over the sand dune, exhausted. "Whats the matter, didn't the restaurant have any water?" The Arab replies, "Yes there was plenty of water but your brother would not let me in the restaurant without a tie"

:D:o Good one