our guy in india

taninthai

S, funny that last time I saw a biking program on India, Ed March was saying how much he hated the place, graphically filmed a load of Indian men taking a dump in a field right on the main road. Our friend from Grimsby obviously missed that bit.

Still thanks for that, he is an interesting guy, mad as a box of frogs though.

• Like 1

With 800,000,000 people crapping outdoors every day that's a lot of Delhi Belly. Shiiiiiiiiiiit!

Amazing how two countries can have a similar climate and overall level of wealth, yet one is like this video and where we are is so clean. I certainly picked the right country.

Shame there isn't a biking scene here.

Is there more than 2 episodes? Enjoyed it so far.

episode three was on yesterday ,should be on you tube soon or if can search 4od need up address hidden. Though...

It was??? This is a two part documentary.

Really good to watch. Could have been more about the riding though.

Is there more than 2 episodes? Enjoyed it so far.

episode three was on yesterday ,should be on you tube soon or if can search 4od need up address hidden. Though...

It was??? This is a two part documentary.

Really good to watch. Could have been more about the riding though.

555 ....sorry your correct it is only a 2 part documentary .......must have been a rerun on yesterday..........havent even watched the 2nd part myself yet..

Amazing how two countries can have a similar climate and overall level of wealth

India - $6,800

Thailand - $12,500

Year 2012

http://www.euromonitor.com/medialibrary/PDF/Book_WCIEP_2014.pdf

just on the paper.

wealth in india is under control of some wealthy families so there are big gaps of income there. but better than 10 years ago of course.

Thailand is better for that.

Edited by ll2

S, funny that last time I saw a biking program on India, Ed March was saying how much he hated the place, graphically filmed a load of Indian men taking a dump in a field right on the main road. Our friend from Grimsby obviously missed that bit.

What was the name of the Ed March program ? and about what year ,

might be interesting to see what has changed !

update : I found it

amazing to ride a little Honda all that way

Edited by BKKdreaming

What was the name of the Ed March program ? and about what year ,

might be interesting to see what has changed !

update : I found it

amazing to ride a little Honda all that way

Not really, we just rode a Wave (knockoff) around bumpy Vietnam, 2,000km, two up and luggage, never missed a beat, we actually tried out a C90 while we were there and the vibration was there with the Cub, none at all with the Wave.

If I had to go around the world unaided a Wave would be the bike, no question.