Siam Paragon bombers could be foreigners, Thai police spokesman says

webfact

Ok Anthony5, it was you, i know you ''done it''

everyone in the room looks shady,, now let's

boogy,

Now let's all sing along (with Police Lt. Col. Prawuth Thawornsiri)

Whodunit
Who stole my baby
Whodunit
Everyone in the room looks shady
Whodunit
Who stole my girl from me (Yeah)
Whodunit
Who took my honey
Whodunit
I know the motive was not funny
Whodunit
It's a bedside mystery (Yeah, yeah)

"very strange police have found no match to fingerprints"

Does that mean all 67 million Thais have their fingerprints on file? smile.png

Not yet, but give the current government time. They are too busy at the moment reading your e-mail and getting hold of the access codes to your bank accounts under the new IT laws.

No fingerprint match in criminal fingerprint files. Anyone think about comparing with army fingerprint files, or perhaps police officer files? Ooops.... can't imagine blah blah. Didn't cops say were hot on trail and were going to arrest any moment now....

• Like 1

It's quite bad enough that the police are so dimwitted; But it's really scary that they announce to everybody how dimwitted they really are with these announcements. They give new meaning to the word 'morons'.

I'm sorry but what exactly is the connection to "foreigners as suspects?" Lack of fingerprint data? People freely come and go in and out of Thailand on a daily basis. Arrive and assemble bombs. Then select precise locations for placement, avoiding discovery. Execute their detonation and then escape back across said border or simply blend back into the society they live among.

I'm sorry, but my conclusion is pretty much opposite. They were and are locals of Thai Nationality. I would also suspect these bombs were placed to protest the current hiring policiies of Siam Paragon. How's that?

I would say the fact that they have so easily evaded capture, and haven't been found celebrating their escape with a bottle of sangsom and a folder titled "plan to blow up Siam Paragon" sitting in plain site.

This is so obivously going to be a false flag explosion. No casualties. Clear view of the people, no suspects. Maximum headlines, minimum damage.

and giving credibility (in the Junta's eyes) to the continuance of martial law...

It is not only criminals who have fingerprints on record.

Military service in Thailand is mandatory to all males who have turned 21. Fingerprints would have been part of the registration process. The police should also check Thai military records, assuming they actually have the suspects fingerprints. Of course the police have no authority to review military records and would need to convince Gen. Prayuth to access the records.

It is also possible that universities and the government civil service have fingerprints to be checked. Police need to INVESTIGATE.

For the police just to declare that because they have no match with felons means the suspects are foreigners is a "cop-out."

Give the poor Police Lt. Col. Prawuth Thawornsiri a break. You can tell, by his drooping face and the large airbags under his eyes, that he has lost sleep trying to figure out if the foreigner is a 200 cm American or a 153 cm Burmese who can speak Thai fluently. We already know that foreigners all look alike to some thais.

it is very strange police have found no match to fingerprints recovered from the crime scene!

The bombers were obviously intergalactic aliens hired by the opposition to create havoc in Thailand...no Thai would do such a thing...coffee1.gif

Good grief! The incompetence and stupidity of the police here!

No suspects are identified and still they go ahead and issue arrest warrants? For what?

Dumbasses.

There's probably some requirement in Thai law that they do this. I've learned over the years that when Thais do something I don't understand they (usually) have a reason for it, just not one I had thought of. Still, Bear in mind that the Thai legal system is based on a mixture of the Code Napoleon and Thai customary law going back to the Ayutthaya Kingdom.

I could have sworn that a week or two ago some high ranking officer (Army or Police, I don't know) said they had positively identified the guys, or at least one of them, and knew his name and nickname and current address.

Edited by Acharn

and the Taxi driver said they were................Thais

and it was reported recently that the Police expect to make arrests very soon...my mum used to say years ago when something said wasn't believed...and pigs might fly.
Yes they have warrants for the offenders.

i'm leaning towards aliens from outer space did it.

Is there any conclusive evidence to prove, beyond any doubt, that the perpetrators were not from Mars?

They applied for a warrant on the Martian but the judge wanted more evidence so they scribbled out Martian and inserted foreigner.
  • Like 1

I would imagine the only thing that would have had any fingerprints on it would have been the bombs.

Does anyone expect to find a fingerprint on something that has been blown to bits ?

Or is that just old dopey in the picture.

Better to just have people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and removal all doubt.

I asked this nice policeman the time yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tjHlFPTwVk

Edited by berybert
  • Like 1

As I said before, I always have suspected the bomber is a Foreigner.

It may have been a Brit, or an American, or a Belgium. or a Canadian.

Now I am not saying that the foreigner was born in any of those countries.

What I am saying that the bomber(s) could have been Immigrants who were holding

a passport of one of those countries, but more likely born in the Middle East or

somewhere else. I won't speculate what their religion was either, as they

were likely not any decent religion, but that they were some kind of fanatical or extremist of

what ever religion that they had.

Just saying!