reliable pediatricians in Bangkok

bkkgooner

I have only used the public children's hospital near Victory Monument ever since a ridiculous scenario back a few years ago where I got fleeced by the local private hospital for care for my child. I now have two sons and although I have complete trust in the doctors that work in the children's hospital as they have no vested interest in over prescribing medicine etc the very long waits in the queue is a bit of a pain in the arse.

Does anyone have a decent private hospital where they always bring their kids?

Thats a vague question. ......might you be more spesific?........vaccinations? Treatment repiratory distress.....

tired of publiv hospitals.....ask a specific question....as a total piss pot....but nontheless as a teied and trued physician....this forum is the last place to seek responsible comments......

......if I had kids and I was seroius in a private hospital....one I have practised in and would agree to care there is Camillian on Thong lor......The other is St Louis.....I can say that if your kid is near death....St L is best......

Thats a vague question. ......might you be more spesific?........vaccinations? Treatment repiratory distress.....

tired of publiv hospitals.....ask a specific question....as a total piss pot....but nontheless as a teied and trued physician....this forum is the last place to seek responsible comments......

......if I had kids and I was seroius in a private hospital....one I have practised in and would agree to care there is Camillian on Thong lor......The other is St Louis.....I can say that if your kid is near death....St L is best......

take care of yourself mate

• Like 1

Hmm Sheryl provides good free info every single day on here,