Puppies are looking for a home

VitfromPattaya

Found 5 newborn puppies 2,5 weeks ago on the street and took them home thinking that I will take them to the shelter. But then I was told that the shelter is full already so had to keep them at my place. The problem is that on the 1st of March I have to move to another place (where pets are not allowed) and I also start to work and I have no one to take care of them. One kind man took 2 puppies few days ago, but i still have 3 of them. They are about 3,5-4 weeks right now, they have been to the vet already, he said that they are healthy, they got rid of the helminths as well. Yesterday they learned how to eat from the bowl without any help. All of them are girls. I need to find homes for them before March otherwise I will have to take them back to the street...

post-229043-0-34065900-1424165872_thumb.

post-229043-0-52052200-1424165888_thumb.

post-229043-0-15933800-1424165905_thumb.

post-229043-0-11343700-1424165955_thumb.

• Like 1

Off topic troll post removed also the reply to it.

As was pointed out in the removed reply post if you do not like the topic then please move on to another without leaving your vitriolic and profane input

Was there a temple near where you found the pups? When temple bitch dogs have a litter the monks wait until they are old enought to be seperated from the mother and then place them outside the wat grounds where there are passersby, hoping that some kind person (like yourself) will give them a home.

Worse case scenario take them to the shelter and leave. Just walk away. I suspect they will be cared for. Please do not abandon them on the street. Shelters always seem to say they are full, but in reality there is always room for a few more, especially puppies who get adopted fairly easily vs. adult dogs.

All of the pups got their homes finally!:)

Good to hear. I was about to suggest getting a small cage and renting a table at the local market. Mrs NL just sold the latest tranche of 4 shi tzu pups as a job lot for 10,000 baht at the market on Chaiyapruek. Took about 45 minutes which was a blessing as the last litter took 3 weeks to shift at the same market last summer.