....what do i need to enroll in a thai university?

muluc

You need to show your high school certificate and transcript and have it approved by MOE. It has to be GSCE level.

That's pretty much all you need to show to enroll.

You will have to pay for the semester before you start studying. Proof of this is needed to make the extension of stay.

There is a minimum amount of courses you must study to get the following years' extensions.

Semester fees vary depending on which University you study at, and on which course you enroll in.

This page:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/685426-thai-student-loans-university-fees/

Contains a link at the bottom to a site with some information regarding university fees. I'm not sure if it's up to date or not, but it should give you a bit of an idea at least.

And in general your High School Qualifications should be what they'll require, but they may also have their own testing program as well (Most Thai students actually sit entrance exams at each university, as well as the university looking at their high school grades. I'm not sure if this applies to foreign students or not though). Each university may have it's own requirements though, so your best option is to enquire directly with the university.