Australia: Notorious former Bandido bikie Brett Pechey hands himself in to police

webfact

All these negative comments, all from people who know nothing about this guy at all..

He is charged with an offence, that's a long way from being convicted of it. He's innocent until found guilty remember.

You don't usually get to be Pres of a motorcycle club without being an exceptional man.

Of course, this man and other biker gangs live by a code of values that is alien to 99% of Thai Visa posters.

Best advice, if you don't know what you are talking about or have nothing constructive to add... just keep quiet.

Charismatic yes, Smart possibly, but exceptional? Please define exceptional?

Edited by Chwooly

Strange he wasn't noticed by the Thai police during his foray in this country. How does one with facial tattoos clearly identifying him slip past Thai immigration on the way in, and out of the country!! Thailand, a veritable haven for criminals.

• Like 2

All these negative comments, all from people who know nothing about this guy at all..

He is charged with an offence, that's a long way from being convicted of it. He's innocent until found guilty remember.

You don't usually get to be Pres of a motorcycle club without being an exceptional man.

Of course, this man and other biker gangs live by a code of values that is alien to 99% of Thai Visa posters.

Best advice, if you don't know what you are talking about or have nothing constructive to add... just keep quiet.

924101-fbe4f696-b195-11e4-bbd4-abce56fe4

Looks real Presidential material!! As for exceptional...charged w/ extortion, threatening violence, affray, rioting +++, yep, pretty exceptional. Scored well on both your points!! Would be a nice quiet neighbour to have living next door........

• Like 2

That's today the going style by a motorbike group president?
With an Armani T-shirt and in short school turn pants?
That's shameless.

Do you think that Armani T-shirt and Rolex looking wristwatch are the real deal? Or Patpong specials?

The Aussie press article does say he launched his own designer clothing label!

It is people like you, that make people like that scumbag to thrive.....

Glegolo

you're joking, right ?

especially this one is really very witty: "You don't usually get to be Pres of a motorcycle club without being an exceptional man.'

• Like 1

technologybytes post # 14

Are you a female perhaps, if so I can recommend a first class gynecologist for you to see to help you deal with your problem.whistling.gif
  • Like 1

i saw "the mutantl" as i cannot qualifiy him as human...queuing at the student visa section at bangkok immigration last year..

i can tell you that seeing this guy is impressive and cannot be forgottten ...

i wonder which school he was attending ...

and how such a mutant could get a normal job or life wherever he goes..

whose girl with a normal mind can stick around this guy

surely usefull guy for getting your money back from who ever owes you lol !

run braveheart ...there s hannibal in the house!

• Like 1

OK I have to ask what is a "bikie: Is that a motorcycle on training wheels. All Aussie reporters should be shot for that one it makes him sound so "cute"

My little Peachiy road in a bikie in the city Lcheesy.gif

Honestly you aussies have the strangest language.

This must be where Obama learned to talk it is not a motorcycle gang or 1 percent club it is a bikie.

OK

clap2.gifclap2.gif

As long as I've been riding, which is 40+ years at this point, "bikie" has been synonymous with "biker" outside (and inside to a lesser extent) of the USA, although with lessening prevalence over time. And though the term "bikie" seems to have crossed over (from the original meaning, "bicyclist") first in Australia/New Zealand, it has been by no means exclusive to those locales. Furthermore, if these are your best attempts at disparaging either the Australian continent, or the president of the USA, it would be advisable that you seek out and pursue other hobbies.

• Like 2

With Australias justice system he might get a good behaviour bond,

youre obviously not up to date with the biker Laws in Australia

As a known listed bike gang it comes under the anti terrorism laws of Australia and this guys in deep

the sentencing is automatic - no trial

I hope his cell has a mirror as this guy no matter where he goes is very visable

maybe some make up foundation might help

• Like 2

Yup, don't judge the book by it's cover....even if it's a horror story. I'm sure the young man is the envy of every mother in OZ.....and a few dads as well.....maybe? ?