Australia: Notorious former Bandido bikie Brett Pechey hands himself in to police

webfact

It was at this time the immigration officer at customs told me that because I fly to Thailand frequently, my name was flagged on the flight. It's wasn't that I had done anything wrong but just a safety precaution.

Hmmm. Now imagine that you were covered in Tattoos and were a member of a motorcycle gang. It would not matter if you had done anything or not would it ?

The world is truly sick, people are too often judged on they way they choose to look.

I keep mentioning that as far as I know this guy has never actually been convicted of anything at all.,, some idiotic half-wit keeps on going on about Bandido members in prison... but so many are ignoring the obvious fact. If he was that much of a criminal why has he never been convicted of anything ??.

I have been accused in this thread of being a "wanna be biker or a goodie goodie civil libertarian type tosser"... Maybe I am both, but this not about me is it.

You ask ......... : why has he never been convicted of anything ??.

Simple ................because he fled the country. If he was innocent, why did he not face his accusers in court instead of running away like the coward that he really is.

Similar to a well known Thai person who refuses to face his accusers in a courtroom.

You ask ......... : why has he never been convicted of anything ??.

Simple ................because he fled the country. If he was innocent, why did he not face his accusers in court instead of running away like the coward that he really is.

Similar to a well known Thai person who refuses to face his accusers in a courtroom.

Well, actually I meant in his whole life, not just in the last couple of years.

Anyway he has handed himself in, for whatever reason. I'm sure he will get a fair trial in Australia.

The 1% ers that I knew many years ago were not criminals, they were decent guys. Perhaps that's clouded my judgement and coloured my opinion of bike gangs.

I often feel a need to stand up and defend people who are simply accused of a crime, or crimes. i know from personal experience that even if you are totally innocent, people somehow assume that if you are charged then you must have done something wrong as "normal" people don't get charged with criminal offences.

Also, I get kind of defensive over people who are judged by the way they look.

I have a right to my opinions, and I'm grateful for the freedom to express those opinions on this forum.

All these negative comments, all from people who know nothing about this guy at all..

He is charged with an offence, that's a long way from being convicted of it. He's innocent until found guilty remember.

You don't usually get to be Pres of a motorcycle club without being an exceptional man.

Of course, this man and other biker gangs live by a code of values that is alien to 99% of Thai Visa posters.

Best advice, if you don't know what you are talking about or have nothing constructive to add... just keep quiet.

You certainly don't exect TV posters to heed your advice, do you?

All these negative comments, all from people who know nothing about this guy at all..

He is charged with an offence, that's a long way from being convicted of it. He's innocent until found guilty remember.

You don't usually get to be Pres of a motorcycle club without being an exceptional man.

Of course, this man and other biker gangs live by a code of values that is alien to 99% of Thai Visa posters.

Best advice, if you don't know what you are talking about or have nothing constructive to add... just keep quiet.

You really don't know who's who or anything about half the people in the forum. How do you know people don't know him or anything about him? I do know this guy, I even knew him before he joined the club. Are you a member of any clubs or just a supporter? I employ a number of members (very good friends) of clubs in my construction business back home and my brother is a senior member in the Mongols. I'm not going into too much detail. I respect your stand and agree with what you are trying to say and do, but some people here do know what they are talking about.

thaiguzzi post # 123.

As per usual;

# bunch of keyboard warriors on here.

# bunch of people who have very uninformed opinions.

# bunch of people who believe everything they read in the sensationalist press.

Well which category do you fit best then?

Perm any one from 3.

One could ask in fact should ask being as your opinion of the posters here is shall we say '' a trifle condescending,'' what are you doing reading posts here let alone responding to them and bringing yourself down to the level of those you scorn, the great unwashed non erudite keyboard warriors?

Masochism in one of its varied forms perhaps?

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

thaiguzzi post # 123.

As per usual;

Perm any one from 3.

One could ask in fact should ask being as your opinion of the posters here is shall we say '' a trifle condescending,'' what are you doing reading posts here let alone responding to them and bringing yourself down to the level of those you scorn, the great unwashed non erudite keyboard warriors?

Siampolee,

It's Just another example of a TVF poster that thinks just because someone has a different opinion of something to them that they are uniformed, warrior, blah blah blah.

I've probably dealt with more OMCG than this guys had hot breakfasts but because he rides a guzzi and thinks he falls into the bikie category then everyone's wrong.

thaiguzzi post # 123.

As per usual;

Perm any one from 3.

You mention "a trifle-condescending", and then go on to label people as non erudite (sic) and unwashed, hypocrisy in the extreme!.

Do you actually know what masochism means, or how it is relevant to your diatribe?!

I strongly suspect that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

thaiguzzi post # 123.

As per usual;

Perm any one from 3.

You mention "a trifle-condescending", and then go on to label people as non erudite (sic) and unwashed, hypocrisy in the extreme!.

Do you actually know what masochism means, or how it is relevant to your diatribe?!

I strongly suspect that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

My comment is directed towards thaiguzzi, not siampolee.

Love

Mutha Pechey

SABloke, did you mis spell Sad Bloke when choosing your name ??

I'm always quite amazed at the negativity of so many (but certainly not all) Thai Visa posters.

I am often the first to stand up for people accused but not convicted.

I don't like to see people judged by the way they choose to look.

I particularly get annoyed when I see that people mistake stories in mass media for facts.

Clearly these are traits which are not well tolerated here on Thai Visa, so I apologise for anyone who is insulted by my opinions... what a moment, that last bit's a lie!