Suspicious man drops dead in Minburi after police saw him

webfact

With the worlds best sleuths on here, none have shown a picture or a discription of a suspicious man.

What does a suspicious man look like to. Thai cop.

I'm rather surprised too by the lack of comments like 'something is not right here' or calls for an autopsy to determine the cause of death. No allegations of a police cover up either...

Perhaps the headline needs emending slightly to read 'Suspicious farang drops dead in Minburi after police saw him' - that should capture the TV CSI squad's interest.....

Sorry, and I ask forgiveness in advance, because a man is dead. But this reminds me of some movies that have lines such as: "Now all you volunteers for sea duty lay down right here on the ground". And as the press gang boss is saying that, his minions are knocking guys out with blows to the head.

Note to self - When in Minburi acting suspicious, don't make eye contact with the cops........................whistling.gif

when in minburi wear reflective tint sunglasses

Free-shipping-Super-Star-Polarized-Lense

Mmmm, reflective tint sunglasses. I don't think the wearer has any cause to be scared of a cop, she could wind him around her little finger!

Note to self - When in Minburi acting suspicious, don't make eye contact with the cops........................whistling.gif

Mmmm, reflective tint sunglasses. I don't think the wearer has any cause to be scared of a cop, she could wind him around her little finger!

She?...him with the photo shopped Adams apple?

She?...him with the photo shopped Adams apple?

A very nice selfie tho'. What's "his' / 'her' connection to the deceased?

I'm so proud if you all, not one RIP in sight

'IF' we all what?

Did anyone know him personally? I say no. Why should anyone waste typing *RIP* for a complete stranger other than to get some cyber pat on the back?

What about all the other hundreds of thousands of people dying today? Are you gonna type RIP to each n every one of them....?